Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Mauirain, LE requested video tapes from tw stores, one of which was Albertson's in Raleigh Hills on Beav Hillsdale Hwy. It is 15 miles from the school, way out of the way to go shopping when there are several closer Albertson stores for her.

It could be she told them that is where she went shopping and they are trying to see if that can be disproved. As I remember now that store has a very focused video surveillance system working.

Yet she could have gone there if she wanted to buy something as it was way out of her comfort zone so she'd think no one would recognize her later. Don't know.

Thank you Scandi, I was wondering why people were mentioning Albertson's. I see. Do you live in the area? I live in Vancouver. I was just wondering if you have driven that road before..the logie trail rd. if so, how long would it take to drive from the school to hwy 30 on that road?

can I have a shot of Tequila

please

I just cant stop thinking about this sweet boy

:hug:

Thanks Cher, Can you put the Rainbow Lake Reservoir there - we can always remove it, right?

So if she turned right on Hwy 30 how would she get home the quickest. Is that Cornelius Pass Rd not far south off Hwy 30 from Logie? Ta

If she were headed to the Sauvie Island bridge she should have turned down Cornelius Pass, that is the closest to the bridge. But instead she passed by Cornelius Pass and went to Logie, a very windy road that let off at Hwy 30 but much further away from the bridge. Unless she was going to Rainbow lake, which is 0.2 mi from there.

I don't know why, but I just have a gut instinct this is it. This is the one tip that has been needed so badly. Sadly, I think Kyron is no long with us and his body (I hate saying that) is probably near the area in which this man saw Terri. Praying this little guy is brought home soon.

I so agree with you. I feel it down in my heart, this is the tip. I think it will be an EXPLOSIVE week in the case with many things happening. Kyron coming home, the perp pulled in and arrested.

I wonder if they have already taken her out to the War Room to reinterview her this evening with the new sighting of her at the place and precise moment in time . I sure hope so.

I think they should do another search along that entire stretch of road starting tomorrow morning. I wonder if there are any deserted turn offs or areas where she could have pulled over and walked into a more dense area. I keep thinking of Caylee and where she was found...not far from the road. I hope he is alive, but if he is in heaven now, I pray he is found and the family can at least have some answers.

If she were headed to the Sauvie Island bridge she should have turned down Cornelius Pass, that is the closest to the bridge. But instead she passed by Cornelius Pass and went to Logie, a very windy road that let off at Hwy 30 but much further away from the bridge. Unless she was going to Rainbow lake, which is 0.2 mi from there.

Yes, I was wondewring about her returning home after she left Logie Rd. She turned south on Hwy 30 and what road would she cut up to go to Sheltered Nook?

Yes, I was wondewring about her returning home after she left Logie Rd. She turned south on Hwy 30 and what road would she cut up to go to Sheltered Nook?

I would assume, if she disposed (I hate typing that) of him around Logie/Rainbow lake, she would just go back to Cornelius Pass to Skyline Blvd so she would have turned south.

Thank you Scandi, I was wondering why people were mentioning Albertson's. I see. Do you live in the area? I live in Vancouver. I was just wondering if you have driven that road before..the logie trail rd. if so, how long would it take to drive from the school to hwy 30 on that road?

I live in West Slope which is maybe 1 1/2 miles to that Albertson's, or 3/4 of a mile to Hwy 217 and Canyon. Real close. I've never driven it but will take a spin out there tomoz - don't know yet what time. I am about 12 or so miles from the school.

Also, The more I think about it, they probably had this info earlier today, called Kane and Desiree telling them to lay off w/ their pressers as they now have a very credible sighting and will be searching anew in that area.

Didn't we learn about their 'today's' statement about 4 this afternoon? I bet LE has already scoped out the possibilities on or off Logie Rd and have already formulated their search. At least I hope so.

SBM

I hope that before LE shared a tip about a sighting with KH and DY, they would have contacted the witness and done an initial assessment of the witness's credibility. Such as asking the friend's name so they could run a license plate check and verify that the friend exists and the friend's truck exists. Would only take a few minutes and would be a simple way to make sure that the witness isn't just a publicity hound.

Otherwise, poor KH and DY are in for a very bumpy ride indeed.

I live in West Slope which is maybe 1 1/2 miles to that Albertson's, or 3/4 of a mile to Hwy 217 and Canyon. Real close. I've never driven it but will take a spin out there tomoz - don't know yet what time. I am about 12 or so miles from the school.

My daughter lives near Beav-Hillsdale Hwy and 217. There is a Fred Meyers right there. I wonder why she wouldn't have gone to that one if she was going to Albertsons anyway.

we really need to keep an eye out for a link to the story :)

can someone link me to the new's site and i will keep watch for a little bit while im awake :)

SBM

I hope that before LE shared a tip about a sighting with KH and DY, they would have contacted the witness and done an initial assessment of the witness's credibility. Such as asking the friend's name so they could run a license plate check and verify that the friend exists and the friend's truck exists. Would only take a few minutes and would be a simple way to make sure that the witness isn't just a publicity hound.

And check the timing of the pings to the timing of the sighting.

SBM

Hi, I can not imagine this was not done before LE shared a tip with KH and DY. I dont think KOIN would run this if it were not confirmed after that last mistake they made. :waitasec::waitasec:

Here's my google map. I have added a new pinpoint for the tip sighting so you can see the relationship to the house, school and bridge.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...599146,-122.796936&spn=0.256067,0.508804&z=11

Gosh, I wish we knew where she claims she went that day. It just seems weird to me that she would travel in that direction. I have been out to sauvie island for pumpkin patch with my kids, but never traveled further up hwy 30. So, I don't know what is up there. For locals, is there anything in that direction that could constitute and errand run?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back