Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The addy I found put his home about 7.5 miles from Sheltered Nook. Maybe I have the wrong MC?

Bouncing off your post =)

I don't want to get off topic (as this thread is about the tipster) but.. please look at map below, and note County Borders (Washington & Multnomah) and how close the school is to the border.. =)
washmultborders.jpg

I don't want to get off topic (as this thread is about the tipster) but.. please look at map below, and note County Borders (Washington & Multnomah) and how close the school is to the border.. =)
washmultborders.jpg

Thanks! That is more helpful than I was trying to explain without providing too much detail.

washmultborders.jpg

Ahhhh right - thanks. That would put him in WA County.

washmultborders.jpg

FYI – this is my first post.

I just got such chills when I looked at this map because I hike in Forest Park all the time. Until they find Ky I don’t think I’ll feel totally comfortably on my hikes – not that I’ll stop hiking there. Didn’t realize FP was so close to his school. All of those trails, and woods and creeks... scary.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06
Back