Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone know where his residence is? Did his son go to the same school as KH?

There is a home/lot for sale on NW Morgan Rd also - which I believe might be the street the witness saw her coming from. House #20385.

Does landscaper or new romantic interest live down this road?

http://www.century21.com/property/index.jsp?id=36030642&campaign=listhub&refcode=C21homescape

A poster on insession said:

MC does live close to TH, but not in the Skyline neighborhood. I'm guessing 10 minutes or so away - still a NW Portland address but closer to Hwy 26. HOWEVER, what does seem to be very close to MC's address is the Fred Meyer they were referring to in the surveillance tape article.

Haven't seen any actual documentation of that address, though.

There's nothing "small town" about Portland, Oregon or Multnomah County!

http://factfinder.census.gov/servle...nomah+county&_zip=&_sse=on&_lang=en&pctxt=fph

In fact, it is the LARGEST county in Oregon:

http://factfinder.census.gov/servle...PEP_2009_EST&-_lang=en&-format=ST-2S&-_sse=on

I'm behind on this thread so forgive me if someone else has already let you know that we are not a small town. ;)

Yes indeedy. There seems to be a lot of confusion about this "rural Multnomah County" thing. I asked about it on the "ask the locals" thread just to make sure. The discussion starts here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5397388&postcount=318"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *~* Questions for our locals *~*[/ame]

</dead horse>

ETA: I'm terribly behind on this thread, so forgive me if this has been posted before.

My question is: what shade of blue is MC's truck? And, what color is the landscaper's truck?

Re: MC's truck--the person reporting the sighting called it a green or black, and is a guy. As we all know, women can tell the difference between beige and cream at 60 paces; guys not so much.

If MC's truck is a light blue, could it look green? Or, if it was spotted on a cloudy day--or even just underneath a lot of trees that created shadows and a stippled effect--could it look green or even blackish?

As for tips, they need to follow up on all potential sightings tips, IMHO. Supposition--suppose Terri is involved, and has an accomplice. Maybe a "Susan Smith" scenario, or maybe a "baby, I had to get my son out of the house; Kaine is acting so irrationally and mean, and I need to get Kyron outta there for awhile" and someone takes Kyron off to "protect" him. Or, whatever.

If she had an accomplice, maybe her cellphone was left in her truck on purpose. Maybe instead of being stupid, she was crafty. Or not.

But I'd sure like to know what exact shade of blue MC's truck is and what it looks like under shadows. Because this whole "sudden" sexting thing may not be that sudden--maybe he'd had a crush on her for a long time--and because he has a truck that could possibly be mistaken for a color reported in a sighting.

JMO.

bbm : my first husband and i had a green and white ford when we were married. to this day, if i mention the green and white truck he says, "you mean the blue and white truck?" we never agreed on what color it was, even when it was sitting in the driveway. when he sold it, he left his wedding ring hanging on the directional. so i believe any witness statement as to color of vehicles involved, is subject to the old saying "the car color is in the eye of the beholder" jmo, imo, mho and all that jazz ;)

ETA: the truck was green :)

Anyone know where his residence is? Did his son go to the same school as KH?

I do from googling it, but I don't think we're supposed to sleuth him on WS, are we? I think it's safe to assert his son probably does not go to the same school as Kyron, however. His neighborhood would feed a different public elementary.

I'm not sure how to quote so forgive my "cut and paste"Originially written by:
freefallzzzz

"Did the article change? I keep noticing posts about Logie Trail Road ..I went to the link referenced in the post below and could not find the *snip referenced .. BUT.. if it hasn't changed, he is claiming he saw her on one of the side streets before (north of) Logie Trail Road.."

Well, you're right, it does say north of Logie Road. It's funny, I always think of #30 as running east west. I did not read carefully enough. North of Logie you have Morgan, king, gallaher dr and road etc. I think I zeroed in on Logie as it does connect with skyline. When you google the area and look at it from the satellite view you really get the picture - a needle in a haystack. I'm sick - that poor, poor child.

Oregon Live article says that MC is divorced, so his son may not even live near him or even in Oregon.

Slightly OT, but I'm curious about all the real estate sleuthing lately, especially about specific properties for sale. I'm assuming it's OK with the mods because I haven't seen the finger wagging smiley. :) Is this based on something in the media or just speculation? What's the working theory related to this?

Real Estate - empty homes and property. Chance of no witnesses.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks!

I guess it just weirds me out a bit that it's like sleuthing non-suspects. My mom's house was for sale, and if you look up the address on Google Maps street view, she is in the photo!

The truck looks green to me.? Here's the truck driver's statement sighting a grey or black truck.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

I live 60 miles from my home to my office, one way...on my way home today, I looked and watched every vehicle I could for color..amazing...colors are in the eyes of the beholder for sure...It could truely be possible to mistake the color of a vehicle,with todays world of blending for paint. take the time of day and the elements of the weather for the day or time of the day, but in the moment, if I saw a child's face, that looked fearful or startled, that I could not forget...I would love to know the time of day the truck driver experienced this....if he had been out on the road and not seen anything on Kyron prior to coming home...then saw Kyron on tv with his wife and said OMG...I think I had I saw that little man today....Remember it was only 3 days after the fact...Plus, I have know clue if the geographics match this case... Geographics would be nice to know. Lastly, do we know if TMH ever left the house in those three days afterwards?? Was she ever out of the eyes of anyone....Done...thank you...JMO...

After looking at various pictures of MC's truck--and thanks to everyone who's provided pictures and links--I'd say that the truck could be described as green, blue, grayish, black. Depending.

And I'm getting really hinky vibes from MC/BO interjecting themselves (so to speak in one case) in this case, and all the stuff that's coming out.

As someone commented, all we're missing is the white Bronco. And I'd add that a UFO and a crop circle might before very long be viewed as a "logical" addition to this case.

This has got to be one of the weirdest cases I've ever followed.

Wait a minute....

BO.... (Becky Owens)

The Owens are the family that had the "Bring Kyron Home" website (which is still up at this point.)

If it is the same family and they were taking it down for fear of media attention....then she didn't exactly help that situation by speaking out on MC.... :waitasec:

After looking at various pictures of MC's truck--and thanks to everyone who's provided pictures and links--I'd say that the truck could be described as green, blue, grayish, black. Depending.

And I'm getting really hinky vibes from MC/BO interjecting themselves
(so to speak in one case) in this case, and all the stuff that's coming out.

As someone commented, all we're missing is the white Bronco. And I'd add that a UFO and a crop circle might before very long be viewed as a "logical" addition to this case.

This has got to be one of the weirdest cases I've ever followed.

Interesting! I was of the impression (thought I had read or heard on a video), maybe mistakenly, that MC's son went to Kyron's school. However, knowing where MC lives, about 15 minutes south of the Horman home, I don't believe he does, unless MC's ex lives close to the school or the child is specially assigned to that school.

Just my 2 cents about the paint color on the truck: My BIL had a truck that was painted in "cameleon" paint, it literally changed colors depending on which direction you looked at it. Went from green to blue to teal to almost purple.

He took his child to the Hormon home and let him play with Kyron's toys????? Don't ask me why, but this really pizzzzes me off! This guy is seriously off balance (in my humble opinion). Now I really need to go back on my self imposed break from this case. Sorry for the rant.

Agreed! WTH and who let him?!?!?!?!?!

ETA ~ I would be coveting those toys and not even letting the baby play with them, let alone some strange kid.

Interesting! I was of the impression (thought I had read or heard on a video), maybe mistakenly, that MC's son went to Kyron's school. However, knowing where MC lives, about 15 minutes south of the Horman home, I don't believe he does, unless MC's ex lives close to the school or the child is specially assigned to that school.

The addy I found put his home about 7.5 miles from Sheltered Nook. Maybe I have the wrong MC?

ETA: I mis-read your post to say 15 miles, not 15 minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back