TKS S1 Ep 3: "Danse Macabre"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's right! There's no way she would have "run in to the marsh and got lost" unless someone was at least chasing her. She can SEE the water from almost anywhere until getting in to the reeds. To go in to the reeds, she was very likely been chased.

brewer=NO you don't kill the girl after calling, waiting for her to be driven by a witness, and then killing her with the witness outside. to believe that means you have to believe he paid pak to let him kill her ahead of time....

He's right! There's no way she would have "run in to the marsh and got lost" unless someone was at least chasing her. She can SEE the water from almost anywhere until getting in to the reeds. To go in to the reeds, she was very likely been chased.
Agree. My first thought of this was trying to go through what we called bullrushes. I just can't imagine someone carrying her - chasing? Absolutely! But - what does a desperate killer do?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Peter Brendt is describing exactly what happens with hypothermia. The victims DO start taking their clothes off. They feel hot, rather than cold. Also, drug withdrawal will cause the body to heat up.

I think Shannon was being chased... Don't really think it was hypothermia

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Why do the police not have copies of the text messages or messages answered on craigslist to any of these missing girls? Surely these girls phones can be traced for message history to see exactly how he convinced them to go with him without their cells?

Peter Brendt is describing exactly what happens with hypothermia. The victims DO start taking their clothes off. They feel hot, rather than cold. Also, drug withdrawal will cause the body to heat up.

(O/T, Yes, I remember learning this from Jamisha Gilbert's case out of Virginia when she was found unclothed, and I first heard of this phenomenon I was initially skeptical:
Located Persons Discussion Found Deceased
VA - Jamisha Gilbert, 18, Lynchburg, 29 Nov 2013 - #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?227765-VA-Jamisha-Gilbert-18-Lynchburg-29-Nov-2013-1 )

Why do the police not have copies of the text messages or messages answered on craigslist to any of these missing girls? Surely these girls phones can be traced for message history to see exactly how he convinced them to go with him without their cells?

Welcome Tminct. :)

:welcome5:

* this is a main question of mine as well! Anyone?

They say they're not connected, how is that???

That motel has been closed down since

Welcome iamelizag99.

:welcome3:

I too, new to this case, have been trying to find what you guys here have found out about the person and house at Oak Beach. This could be the biggest clue, imo.

It is so weird listening to PB as his voice sounds so synthesized, so computerized.

:thinking: So similar to what Steven Hawkings voice sounded like when computerized.

:moo:

I guess some people just sound like computers

I do, too. I was merely commenting on the science of Hypothermia. Brendt is correct on that point. I also believe she was chased. Not too many people hallucinating on LSD these days. (That was not a joke). I've only seen Meth, Cocaine, and similar addicts these days. Heroine has made a huge comeback; but, again...they don't cause hallucinations that would freak someone out enough to run in to reeds/ marshlands without a reason. Good post!

That's the White Horse Pike, not the Black Horse Pike!! Ugh, I hate that, they were found near the Black Horse Pike.. but they're showing the White horse..

Hackett was lying about the defibrillation. THey occur when the heart rate slows too far...NOT when he's under stress. I'm a retired doctor, too.
Well... the man lied about numerous things. For example, that he never called Shannan's mother (phone bills showed otherwise). Whether or not he's the killer (imho, doubtful), he certainly behaved in ways that raised a lot of red flags for many people.

Btw, have no idea what episode 3/4 covered, as it does not air here on the west coast until 9/10 pst.

They're not in a good neighborhood...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member