TLM Discussions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whether TLM got rid of her coat or "some clothes", Carol places MR and TLM together again before TLM was arrested. Most likely they used the same car and, if it is to be believed, were in London together. It is strange that Carol would say that they were getting rid of clothes and not feel apprehensive about it, meaning I don't think she believed that her daughter would be part of an abduction plan.

These excerpts from the media also cast suspicion on Carol's claim that TLM got rid of the jacket:

"Goris said he saw McClintic a few days after the abduction, just before she was arrested on outstanding warrants, and noticed her hair had been cut. He also learned there was a white puffy jacket in the apartment that had been dyed pink."

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009/05/21/9530446.html

TLM only had four days to get rid of the jacket. If the above story is true and JG saw the jacket "a few days after the abduction, just before she was arrested", either CM's statement, or the neighbours', becomes less reliable.

And then there is this one:

"Another resident of Fyfe Avenue, Dave Palmer, said he was driving by McClintic's home the day police picked her up. He stopped to watch."

"She was carrying a white puffy jacket in her arms. It looked a little pinkish."

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009/05/23/9545321-sun.html

So, according to Mr. Palmer, TLM still had the jacket when she was arrested.

This just shows that we can't take a lot of what's been said as written in stone. So many conflicting reports!

MOO

Not me. What kind of problems?

I am logged in (with remember me checked) and when I access the bolded threads (except this one) the updates are not showing up and the dates are wrong (for example it says Today 11:15 pm) and I am no longer logged on these threads - I thought maybe it was a problem with the site but I will re-boot my system since no one else is experiencing this problem.

With only 36,000 population, and Goodlife Fitness having 2 locations, anyone know how many other gyms there are in Woodstock?
there is the 2 Goodlife gyms, one is co-ed the other female only.
There is also a mens "Key" gym on main street that has no instructors, I was told you have a key to get in there and use the equipment on your own. The only other gym I know about for women is "Curves".
Mebe there are more, but I have not heard of them.JMO

Does anyone know if CM has resurfaced - was she in the court the day of TLM's video appearance. Why do they keep rescheduling court dates - will the one in October finally have TLM enter a plea?

the court date in October, will likely be remanded again, I doubt you will see any type of plea for awhile. It is pretty standard procedure for numerous court dates getting remanded and nothing really happening.

Thanks, scotslass. I do have the transcript (such as it is) of the interview, but you're right, there's no way to tell when it took place.

Okay, so if I have this right, we have to believe that:
  • KH actually talked to TLM after her arrest

• TLM actually told KH about finding a pair of shoes

• TLM was telling the truth about finding the shoes

• The shoes found were actually Tori's

• KH was telling the truth about this whole thing
I'm not saying it isn't true, but that's a lot of "ifs". If KH told this story before the media account, it's far more believable than if she did afterward. KWIM?

I also wonder why, if LE thought those were Tori's shoes they found, they wouldn't just ask TM to identify them. Why would they need another pair of her shoes? All that might prove is that they are the same size, which isn't much.

MOO

I am not very knowledgable on DNA analysis, but perhaps LE wanted another pair of shoes to analyze the "sweat" etc. and the tooth for the DNA analysis, to compare Tori's known shoes to the purported "found shoes"?

I'v been away from SW for awhile and I'm wondering if there is any friends or family on here of TLM??

It really makes you wonder why both McClintic women tried so hard to implicate TLM. :)

The cut hair. TLM must have had really long hair, because her hair seems to be long enough, that if the braids and bun were let down, her hair would be at least to her shoulder blades. These are the arrest pictures, I'm talking about, one months growth, since the bubble gum cut wouldn't be that much would it?

It really makes you wonder why both McClintic women tried so hard to implicate TLM. :)

The cut hair. TLM must have had really long hair, because her hair seems to be long enough, that if the braids and bun were let down, her hair would be at least to her shoulder blades. These are the arrest pictures, I'm talking about, one months growth, since the bubble gum cut wouldn't be that much would it?

(BBM)

Sorry, JH, but I don't understand the bolded part. Could you please elaborate? TIA

Kayla said this during her telephone interview with DH. I'm not sure of the date this was recorded on, it was online in july but think you have to now request it from DH. Someone else may recall the dates. I personally believe it would have been after this article but the article does not claim they found shoes just they then requested a pair from TM after the day after LE searched the fields with TLM. Kayla has claimed to have talked to TLM after her arrest. Does anyone here have a copy of this interview? it was long and not all of it is transcribed onto the posted FB entry. Here is an excerpt of that post (not sure if this is allowed, if not i'm sure it will be promptly deleted, hope it is not against TOS)

"Diane asking about if the cops have Victoria's clothes and Terri-Lynnes jacket. Kayla says that the cops told her that they have Victoria's shoes which they found where Terri-Lynne lead the police to. Diane says Victoria had boots on in the video. Kayla said the cops said shoes "running shoes that were in the field"

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=101248670810&topic=9284&start=30&hash=7aea8c4e0b15ff1ba29e30ebc3bc2018#topic_top

Hope that helps, sorry multi tasking here :)
July 15th was the interview with KH and Dianne H from a "People Search or Find " site in BC Canada.This woman is said to be a trouble maker on FB sites.(rumor of course) Apparently it was aired live into FB, by this DH, and was quite disturbing to those who heard it.(true). After the interview DH promptly closed the site she was using for this interview.

(BBM)

Sorry, JH, but I don't understand the bolded part. Could you please elaborate? TIA

Both Carol and TLM blathered on about the white coat disposal, the walking of the dog(s) past the school and who knows what else .. you'd think that if they had anything to hide, especially a missing child that they could both get lengthy prison terms for, they would keep a little quieter. :)

I suppose you could say that they were collectively stupid. But I don't think that's true. It's the law of the jungle in juvie facilities and Carol had a pretty rough life, I'm sure she wouldn't have lasted as long as she has without some smarts.

Maybe, they felt comfortable with the sleuthy neighbours, but I don't think they be discussing white coats with JG.

Edit:

"Goris said he saw McClintic a few days after the abduction, just before she was arrested on outstanding warrants, and noticed her hair had been cut. He also learned there was a white puffy jacket in the apartment that had been dyed pink."

Ok, someone had told him, other than the McC women.

Thanks, BH. We've seen this a while back. Man, it's SO hard to read! How much of this is her own composition and how much is cribbed from a rap song? I think we discussed this one time. Either way, this girl is terribly messed up. MOO

The funny part about this is, if she'd hadn't got involved in this awful thing, in a couple of years she would've married and had a child of her own. Then looking back at the writings of angsty youth, would've found them pretty cringe-worthy, you know?

July 15th was the interview with KH and Dianne H from a "People Search or Find " site in BC Canada.This woman is said to be a trouble maker on FB sites.(rumor of course) Apparently it was aired live into FB, by this DH, and was quite disturbing to those who heard it.(true). After the interview DH promptly closed the site she was using for this interview.

Man! I love it if someone had that interview saved out somewhere, or had a transcript. Anyone? :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back