TM's Disney Board Posts

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
February, 2013.

So the selling vacations is fairly recent?

No sure yet but looks like for at least a couple of years. I'm thinking she started selling vacations to Disney as a way to get hugely discounted comped rates for her own family, hence why when somebody was supposed to purchase tickets from her but didn't so it messed Tammy's Dec vacay up bc they needed that money for their own vacay. I find that believable if she paid with her own money for the tickets or not getting a big discount for the tickets but including them n the package offered so she'd have had to prepurchase them, which would have stuck her with them. She wasn't like these big travel agencies, or like Priceline, that buys blocks of rooms for vacation packages. I personally think she had an annual pass under a Florida resident rate and used that paired with her status of selling for Disney for being able to get the rooms & package plans at a big discount. She didn't stay in the expensive hotels, which is another thing.

She did take classes from them so she could sell travel plans linked with them. Here's a certificate/award she got:

kd4mls.jpg

Found on her google:
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/p...=25&cid=5&soc-app=115&soc-platform=1&pgpnum=1

Here's a post on her Disboards account where she's talking about her going there for testing & being tied down (edited kids out):

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Come to the Dark Side...We Have Cookies...(updates 4/3)

Nah, the Carnival thing doesn't scare us off. I would never sail on a ship that old, other than the Wonder/Magic. I think it was just an unfortunate thing that happened. Everyone we knew that was cruising with Carnival is still going to cruise with them. They don't care. I personally prefer DCL/RCCL.

C*******n had a great time staying back. He stayed with my mom and dad. Had his friend come over, went all over the place with my sister. I'm sure he missed us a little bit and I missed him like crazy. (I cried a few times)

Now I have to leave them both (N***i too) for this next trip. I am so sick of being tied down for testing. It drives me crazy. It's just a few days. I'd still rather them be there with us.

You Rock! I went back in and couldn't find it! Then again, after reading it all last night my head wanted to explode reading her words again. She contradicts herself so much!

You Rock! I went back in and couldn't find it! Then again, after reading it all last night my head wanted to explode reading her words again. She contradicts herself so much!

Yes, she does. But something stands out to me for some reason... Maybe her idea of dream house, outdoor kitchen bigger than an average house and playground that's better than the best private school...well maybe her idea of all of that is just different than mine. In almost all of her posts she's extremely proud of Sidney & her family. She's obviously proud of Sidney & the work he's done or she wouldn't have posted all of those pictures. What intrigues me is that his work isn't professional yet she thinks it is and really wants others to think its the best. Why does she need them to envy her? They're strangers. Who the he!! Needs strangers to envy them? It's weird, off. She either pretended or she really believed she had the absolute best house, outdoor kitchen & playground for her kids. If she believed it, could it be bc of her pride? If she pretended then what kind of issue does she have going on in her head? IMO she acted fake, right down to making fun of DeGraw's toes when her whole foot is totally jacked up. Who in their right freaking mind does that? It's crazy! & there ain't a dang thing wrong with that dude's toes for crying out loud...which makes me wonder if she maybe turned him off for some reason so he gave her the cold shoulder & that was her way of getting back at him? It's so totally weird!

No sure yet but looks like for at least a couple of years. I'm thinking she started selling vacations to Disney as a way to get hugely discounted comped rates for her own family, hence why when somebody was supposed to purchase tickets from her but didn't so it messed Tammy's Dec vacay up bc they needed that money for their own vacay. I find that believable if she paid with her own money for the tickets or not getting a big discount for the tickets but including them n the package offered so she'd have had to prepurchase them, which would have stuck her with them. She wasn't like these big travel agencies, or like Priceline, that buys blocks of rooms for vacation packages. I personally think she had an annual pass under a Florida resident rate and used that paired with her status of selling for Disney for being able to get the rooms & package plans at a big discount. She didn't stay in the expensive hotels, which is another thing.

Wouldn't she have had to have the training before she could sell the vacation? This "training" is 2013? Was she actually authorized to sell anything on Disneys behalf before 2013?

I might be missing something here but just interested in the timing.

Ok, I found it but since its a picture of the smart board screen pic shown in the bond hearing, it wasn't edited, so you can see the F word in it. So I'll just spell it out instead. Here's what it says.

Thanks for this!

Hmmm interesting that she did the College of Disney Knowledge thingy .. wonder what travel agent she worked under. Though I don't think it's TOO difficult to get a CLIA number under someone - IATA's more difficult - but Disney may just require the CLIA.

If she was THERE for a class I THINK she would have completed that online one first .. She's a serious Disney fan that's for sure.

Yes, she does. But something stands out to me for some reason... Maybe her idea of dream house, outdoor kitchen bigger than an average house and playground that's better than the best private school...well maybe her idea of all of that is just different than mine. In almost all of her posts she's extremely proud of Sidney & her family. She's obviously proud of Sidney & the work he's done or she wouldn't have posted all of those pictures. What intrigues me is that his work isn't professional yet she thinks it is and really wants others to think its the best. Why does she need them to envy her? They're strangers. Who the he!! Needs strangers to envy them? It's weird, off. She either pretended or she really believed she had the absolute best house, outdoor kitchen & playground for her kids. If she believed it, could it be bc of her pride? If she pretended then what kind of issue does she have going on in her head? IMO she acted fake, right down to making fun of DeGraw's toes when her whole foot is totally jacked up. Who in their right freaking mind does that? It's crazy! & there ain't a dang thing wrong with that dude's toes for crying out loud...which makes me wonder if she maybe turned him off for some reason so he gave her the cold shoulder & that was her way of getting back at him? It's so totally weird!

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I read somewhere that there are three houses on that property. Has anyone else heard that? I thought there were just two.

What do you bet SM was playing around when TM was doing her training? Does anyone know what all is involved in that?

Does anyone know if they owned 4-wheelers? tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was 3....what's that white building in back of TM's?

Doesn't her sister or aunt also live there? Could be her house.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2n8yelh.jpg
When I drove by, that white building looked like a detached garage. Of course, I didn't get out of the car or come to a complete stop. Is Justice4Heather around? Maybe she remembers.

When I drove by, that white building looked like a detached garage. Of course, I didn't get out of the car or come to a complete stop. Is Justice4Heather around? Maybe she remembers.

I thought (from aerial photos) it looked like a garage/storage building, too. Does anyone know if this was searched by LE? I have always wondered because so much could be hidden there. IMO.

February, 2013.

So the selling vacations is fairly recent?

March 2013. I was there then with her. It was not through DVC as mentioned above, it was with Disney College of Knowledge for Disney Travel Professionals.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Wouldn't she have had to have the training before she could sell the vacation? This "training" is 2013? Was she actually authorized to sell anything on Disneys behalf before 2013?

I might be missing something here but just interested in the timing.

This training is different in scope than the initial training. You can (and do) take all the early training online. There is even continuing education there after you've passed and become an agent. The on location training is AEP (Agent Education Program) and if the online school is like a Bachelor's degree in Disney, AEP is your Master's. You can sell Disney Destinations as long as you've passed the online courses. Many agents never go to an AEP and do fine.

Also, there are AEPs for each destination: cruise line, Disneyland, Aulani, Adventures by Disney and overseas parks. You have to have a certain amount of sales in each category in order to attend that AEP. HTH

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your sleuthing.

What a piece of work this chick is. Such entertaining fiction in a serious non-fiction situation.

Prayers to Heather Elvis and her family.

Yes, I would like to see someone analyze her quote - "This was one of my best friends in the world. Shannon from Blind Melon. They lived in NC for a while. We became very close, and I still get angry when I think of his overdose. Most people would feel bad for their friends who pass this way. Me? I just want to punch him in the face."

Kind of shows her level of empathy for the deceased, huh?

I'm not taking up for TM but I know for a fact some teens and early 20 somethings use/used
the term " punch so and so in the face" the same way some people say " slap my back and call me silly".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back