TM's Disney Board Posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find this pretty interesting...

Screencap from bond hearing:
30kycdh.jpg

This snipped post from Tammy's Disboards profile on 2/28/13: lolololol :floorlaugh:

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - 60 Candles, 30 Million Lights, Best Friends&Family at Disney--Priceless (New 5/23)

on the double digits. I can now say I'm going to Disney this month! Holy cow I am going to WDW this month and I have nothing prepared! Hope all went well for tax time. I have to say I was happy when we walked out this time.

& who wants to bet this distinguishing feature helped HCPD & FBI techs pinpoint that the specific truck on video was definitely Tammy & Sidney's? Again I'm lmao bc this nutcase can't ever keep her trap shut! Good I say! Her own words are ultimately what's gonna choke her? :floorlaugh:

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - SWW 2013:One tiny goal: A picture with every character!-New 6/11 - Link to TR

I love the way you work things @ not having to use a bus. I don't care for them either. We usually drive to the parks. I have a permanent handicapped tag on my truck so I get to park pretty close, when the spots aren't filled with people using grandma's hang tags. I don't think I could deal with buses for an entire trip, especially at night. What a nightmare closing time can be.

BTW I need to lose quite a few pounds before this trip myself. After two cruises and a free dining trip my pants are way too tight. I'm not buying new clothes so I have to make it work, or go bottomless. Yeah, I'm gonna go do some some squats right now!

Tammy is totally enamorate of Sidney in her Disboards posts. Wth happened?

Tammy is totally enamorate of Sidney in her Disboards posts. Wth happened?

She found out about Heather.
I agree with your observation and it makes me feel like maybe Sidney didn't cheat before as we have speculated.

I agree. I actually read some of her trip reports just shortly before this case broke. It was the 365 days of food one I think I remember most. I was looking for Dis food *advertiser censored*. So some things about her postings I don't find strange. You really do have to plan what and where you are going to eat nearly a year in advance. That's not unusual. What I did find weird are the things that you pointed out. Her reports are braggy and Disjointed (see what I did there :giggle:) I remember thinking she was a drinker. . .even before this case.

The Dis can be a weird place. I love it for the volume of info but some posters there are a bit obsessed . . .as is obvious here. I'm not surprised she got eaten alive on her "why do people stay at monorail resorts" thread. That kind of thing is a no no on The Dis. Some people can afford it and some people will eat top ramen for a year just to do it. DO NOT question their choices! It's a strange place.

The thing that gets me, is I'm almost positive that Sidney had an account there at one time. Now there is no trace of that. But I would bet my last nickel he did. At one time I was reading about the "dark side" which is about how to have adult time. . .drinking, where the smoking areas are, etc. and I swear he was a poster there. . .but now I have no proof. :(

This might be Sidney's "Dark Side of Disney" you're remembering: https://www.youtube.com/user/sidisney76

If some of her Disney posts can be believed they cruised a number of times.. (at least that's the way I read it..) .. That being said - I wonder if she posts at the big Cruise forum? (not sure if I can mention it here..)

If she is - she's not using the same user name there as on the DIS.

I had not paid attention to this case until today - and this thread is why I spent my entire day reading.. laugh..

I've used the DIS over the years for planning, etc. Don't post there as much as I used to - BUT in reading over her Dream trip report I can see that she was pretty over the top.. but really not more than a lot of users over there. Disney can be an addiction that's for sure - and through the years I've often wondered about how in the world people afford to go so often .. their cruises are the same - more expensive than other lines .. for basically the same product.. (of course die hard Disney fans would disagree.. laugh)..

The thing that hit me was if they're such big Disney fans - why didn't they buy into DVC (Disney Vacation Club - the "timeshare" arm of Disney) .. just wonderin'

The thing that hit me was if they're such big Disney fans - why didn't they buy into DVC (Disney Vacation Club - the "timeshare" arm of Disney) .. just wonderin'

DVC would be a commitment. If you want to take advantage of whatever specials Disney is running, having DVC probably doesn't work in your favor. Averaged out, it can be a deal, but e.g., she posted that she took advantage of the Free Dining deals 2008 through 2010. She probably booked bounceback trips and would have made out well, especially driving there. I know because I did the same thing and many of her trip dates then overlapped with mine.

However, she boasted about using Florida resident and military discounts even though it doesn't seem like she can legitimately qualify for either. With all the paperwork you must have to complete in order to become a DVC member, it must be harder to work a scam on Disney than if you didn't buy DVC and were more anonymous.

Valid point! ... She IS all about scammin' a deal huh?

Guess I'm getting old .. laugh .. The one time we did the full dining plan it was WAY too much food .. The second time we did a split stay - 1/2 QS dining and 1/2 full ( in order to do the Christmas thing in Epcot) .. Since then ( since we have DVC now ) it's easier to do breakfast / light supper in the room and big lunch in the parks.. ( and THAT's usually QS .. hahaha)

I've only been able to read portions of her trip report .. even if I'd read them BEFORE this I'd be blind from rolling my eyes..

If some of her Disney posts can be believed they cruised a number of times.. (at least that's the way I read it..) .. That being said - I wonder if she posts at the big Cruise forum? (not sure if I can mention it here..)

I had not paid attention to this case until today - and this thread is why I spent my entire day reading.. laugh..

I've used the DIS over the years for planning, etc. Don't post there as much as I used to - BUT in reading over her Dream trip report I can see that she was pretty over the top.. but really not more than a lot of users over there. Disney can be an addiction that's for sure - and through the years I've often wondered about how in the world people afford to go so often .. their cruises are the same - more expensive than other lines .. for basically the same product.. (of course die hard Disney fans would disagree.. laugh)..

:seeya: lovin your insight Pamlet!

I do wonder if we've found every forum where TM was posting. It seems like the Disboards filled some kind of need, giving her a platform where she could put on her wonderful and amazing life on display.

Spent some time this morning putting all the threads she started on the Disboards in order by date. Some have been deleted, I know, but she begins with a year of steady activity, followed more sporadic activity separated by huge gaps. Many months or a year in between starting new threads.

What was TM doing when she wasn't active on the Disboards? How was she getting her "Look at me!" fix?

What was TM doing when she wasn't active on the Disboards? How was she getting her "Look at me!" fix?

I have wondered the same thing. What was happening at that time for her NOT to post. Or where else was she posting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have wondered the same thing. What was happening at that time for her NOT to post. Or where else was she posting?

Did anybody run into a Pay-physic type thread where there were live chats and horrorscopes. It didnt look like she was on the spot I found very much because of lack of posts I found but wondered if she may have used another ID or something or some other website she may have found like that.

I was surprised when I found it the first time because there were live people in little pop up windows waiting to talk to anyone. It freaked me out and I didnt stay long and left.

I know we cant link to it anyway if we found it but just wanted to mention in case she became involved with that sort of thing maybe

I found it through one of her other spots somehow.

Nothing more than a guess... TM seems like a real internet addict.(lol, duh right?)

I have a feeling she posted somewhere all the time. Wish I knew where. Was she posting on rock and roll boards? Landscaping sites? What about home schooling sites?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back