TM's Disney Board Posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I would like to see someone analyze her quote - "This was one of my best friends in the world. Shannon from Blind Melon. They lived in NC for a while. We became very close, and I still get angry when I think of his overdose. Most people would feel bad for their friends who pass this way. Me? I just want to punch him in the face."

Kind of shows her level of empathy for the deceased, huh?

Since I have no real experience being a physchotherapist (probably not even a word- :floorlaugh: ) I will take a stab at it....

Her post shows that she is very selfish person and only thinking of herself.

She is mad that he accidentally killed himself and all she cares about is she can no longer USE that person as a friend. She doesnt care that the poor person is dead or that person's family lost a loved one. She only cares about herself that she can no longer keep that person on her list of famous friends.

And we can also see from this post that violence enters her mind frequently. Its bad enough that the poor person died, but she shows that PUNCHING him entered her mind. She really does want to punch him in the face and she would if she could IMO.

ETA - This selfishness also comes into play in Heathers case since she did not care about her children when choosing to jeapordize her freedom for the rest of her life and not be there for her kids. Or husband for that matter but at least in her husbands case she already showed us many times she really did not care much for him and just wanted to possess him more than love him.

Pretty sure she was a wannabe groupie at best. Many of these bands now your local small venues and take pics with fans afterwards. It is said a picture is worth a thousand words, in Tammy's case I think those words spin a tall tale that existed only in her mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed!!!

I am a huge music lover & have been to my fair share of concerts. I have an uncle who works at a concert venue here in NJ and he can sometimes get me backstage access to meet the singer or band before the show. I've had my picture taken with these celebrities, and it really does not mean jack lol. It simply means, you have been granted access to a meet and greet and it is the performers job to take pics and sign autographs. It is what celebrities do and it is what they get paid for.

After looking at TM's pics of her with Gavin Degraw and some others, it looks like she was just granted a meet and greet. I am sorry, but I highly doubt all these famous people are in her clique and she has actual friendships with them. She has absolutely no pictures there that show she is hanging out with a celebrity outside of a venue where they were performing that particular day. If I saw photos that seemed she was in an intimate setting with the celeb, say in a home or even in a restaurant or something like that, then I may sort of kind of believe her . TM seriously is delusional and lives in a fantasy world. She is damaged and bat (you know what) crazy!

I wonder if TM had any real life friends (not the ones she made up / the ones living inside her head or the ones on forums). I cannot imagine many other women wanting to be friends with someone like her as she seems very catty and she is always trying to one up every body. She is the exact type of woman I stay away from when it comes to friendships. She would drive me nuts with the constant bragging and need for attention!

I followed a link to something she shared on her Photobucket account and rolled my eyes that her user name was something like MrsDegraw. That is a fan, not someone who actually knows a person. Ugh.

That I don't know. Maybe the mini farm she had in her backyard? lol
I don't know if this has been answered yet, but the farm is SM's parents' farm. TM had photos of the Thanksgiving they spent there.

Maybe someone should contact Gavin DeGraw and see if he knows he being connected to someone accused of murder? :) Might be interesting to see if he's a 'real friend' or not! :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe someone should contact Gavin DeGraw and see if he knows he being connected to someone accused of murder? :) Might be interesting to see if he's a 'real friend' or not! :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, that and also check with him to see if he has ugly toes. :floorlaugh:

I found this Dis post by Tammy interesting in light of her Valentine posts on FB:

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Grand Gatherings & more! 1 year of Disney Dining! Illuminations Grand Gathering 5/26

That post is from 10/09, the year she claims that she went back to her "rock and rock" ways. In that post, it doesn't sound like her marriage was on the rocks during that timeframe.

Sadly, I do think she really loved her family, but obviously not enough that she could stop herself from committing murder and winding up in jail.

From your link in quote above:

O M Gosh! SHAG is one of the best movies ever made!!!!

BBM- DING!DING! Game over! She won BSC Trophy for this sentence alone!
I live in another city parts of this movie was filmed in - sure, we were excited, fun to see 'our' places when the movie came out.....but if she's serious or even close to it by saying this is a good movie, well, she deserved a lawnmower eating her foot.

Sorry, that was mean. But it was a really baaaaad movie.

Tammy did things on the Disboards that other Disers don't typically do, and the 2000 picture thread is a good example of that.

She started the thread with a trip report about a cruise on the Disney Dream. Somewhere in the middle of it, they took a tour of another Disney cruise ship, then she ended the thread with a report about yet another ship. She's got one photo of Sidney eating what I think is a smoked turkey leg in the beginning of that thread, and then posted the exact same photo later in the thread saying he had it then.

Most Disers would do a trip report thread about one trip. Then, after their next trip, they would post another trip report thread.

She did the same thing on her "Grand Gatherings" dining report. She's got three trips in one thread plus some photos of Myrtle Beach in between. She was all over the place in her Dis threads.

IMO, this behavior shows disorganized and sloppy thinking. If she has committed murder, that same messed-up thinking will prove her guilty.

Hi, all! I see you've been busy today, lol.

I've been scratching my head about what direction to go with this thread. If it's nothing but a "Woo, look at the crazy lady!" thing all the time, we run the risk of having it shut down, so I've been thinking about what to look for in TM's postings that will add value to the discussion.

Something I always keep an eye out for is any mention of a place other than WDW that has some kind of meaning to TM, a place where Heather's body might be stashed. Unfortunately, most of the mentions I've found so far are in threads that were deleted and now only available as cached versions, so those posts can only be discussed in the parking lot.

Maybe we could explore the dynamics between TM and SM? She does talk about him a lot on the Disboards. It was said that there may have been a temporary rupture in their marriage, somewhere around 2009, was it? I'll have to look into that to remember the particulars, but it might be interesting to sort of timeline her mentions of him and see if we can detect any change in tone.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

PPKik, what browser are you using? I would try a different browser as a temporary fix. I use Chrome and the links work for me.

Thanks for replying. I just found my way back here.

I'm using Chrome also, and none of the links worked. I can pick up a lot from comments, and I have already read some Dis-board stuff, but there were photos I definitely wanted to check out and kept getting that message.

In that thread she contradicts herself -- I don't.....I do.....!

"I don’t drink either so I still have to head to Sam’s club or into the open sea (for a great deal) on my favorite liquors. I don’t drink much so when I do watch out. It’s stand up time!"

She also says "when I do watch out". Since SM and AC talked about her needing to sober up.....well, it makes ya think!
After reading the comment on the Dis board, I believe someone asked if the gas stations sell beer & wine. She replied & said they would go out of business if they didn't. Then she said "I don't drink either" meaning beer & wine & that she goes to SAMs or somewhere else for her liquor of choice.

I
MOO

Thanks for replying. I just found my way back here.

I'm using Chrome also, and none of the links worked. I can pick up a lot from comments, and I have already read some Dis-board stuff, but there were photos I definitely wanted to check out and kept getting that message.
I would've helped you out PPKik but I don't even know what browser I'm using! :blushing:

Found the picture of TMs foot........ugh! #1482

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2947743&page=99

Now it's all icky and scarred, heel is missing for the most part. It scares the out of kids and some adults, but this happened when I was only 8. I have learned to deal with it over the years. Made for high pain tolerance. (I had my first two babies without any meds at all, didn't really feel a thing.) The last one was over 10# so they cut him out (he was stuck), but even after I refused meds. Had I not been nursing I would have drank a bottle of whiskey because that mess hurt, but ugh...I hate medication. I wear flip flops sometimes but it does gross people out.

Lamps, toilets...great minds, right?

Tammy did things on the Disboards that other Disers don't typically do, and the 2000 picture thread is a good example of that.

She started the thread with a trip report about a cruise on the Disney Dream. Somewhere in the middle of it, they took a tour of another Disney cruise ship, then she ended the thread with a report about yet another ship. She's got one photo of Sidney eating what I think is a smoked turkey leg in the beginning of that thread, and then posted the exact same photo later in the thread saying he had it then.

Most Disers would do a trip report thread about one trip. Then, after their next trip, they would post another trip report thread.

She did the same thing on her "Grand Gatherings" dining report. She's got three trips in one thread plus some photos of Myrtle Beach in between. She was all over the place in her Dis threads.

IMO, this behavior shows disorganized and sloppy thinking. If she has committed murder, that same messed-up thinking will prove her guilty.

I agree. I actually read some of her trip reports just shortly before this case broke. It was the 365 days of food one I think I remember most. I was looking for Dis food *advertiser censored*. So some things about her postings I don't find strange. You really do have to plan what and where you are going to eat nearly a year in advance. That's not unusual. What I did find weird are the things that you pointed out. Her reports are braggy and Disjointed (see what I did there :giggle:) I remember thinking she was a drinker. . .even before this case.

The Dis can be a weird place. I love it for the volume of info but some posters there are a bit obsessed . . .as is obvious here. I'm not surprised she got eaten alive on her "why do people stay at monorail resorts" thread. That kind of thing is a no no on The Dis. Some people can afford it and some people will eat top ramen for a year just to do it. DO NOT question their choices! It's a strange place.

The thing that gets me, is I'm almost positive that Sidney had an account there at one time. Now there is no trace of that. But I would bet my last nickel he did. At one time I was reading about the "dark side" which is about how to have adult time. . .drinking, where the smoking areas are, etc. and I swear he was a poster there. . .but now I have no proof. :(

I would've helped you out PPKik but I don't even know what browser I'm using! :blushing:

Thank you UndiscoveredTruth. I know you mean it. It's probably some weird something, idk, because I could use those links before. Umm...., if you don't mind my asking, how to you get online? Is there a little icon? It's probably a browser. :cheers:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back