TM's Disney Board Posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find this whole underground Disney thing very concerning and just weird. I just don't understand why/how people (in general) would go to the same place over and over again. A fake place at that (why not just go to Hawaii instead of the Polynesian resort at WDW or Montana instead of a wilderness themed resort?). I just don't get it.

I find these Disboards just fascinating - in a disturbing way.

This is where TM mentions the lawnmower accident when she was 8 years old:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46421335&postcount=1463.

Said she would share a picture of her "half of a monster foot" later, but if she ever did, I haven't found it.

In that thread she contradicts herself -- I don't.....I do.....!

"I don’t drink either so I still have to head to Sam’s club or into the open sea (for a great deal) on my favorite liquors. I don’t drink much so when I do watch out. It’s stand up time!"

She also says "when I do watch out". Since SM and AC talked about her needing to sober up.....well, it makes ya think!

I know Rice I don't understand it and try not to judge but it makes me feel icky like I've been to Michael Jackson's ranch. The 14 days of Disney versus Christmas. If I went this often I dang sure would've already had college funds taken care of. I think these pretend people were her pretend friends like dolls. They lived far away so didn't exist until she went to wonderland to play with them. She could puff her ego up through the internet and strut her stuff. it just seems to go against who she came off as to others: witchcraft, heavy metal marilyn manson, devil horns, guns, jack daniels, liking sexy men vocally despite being married (mrsdavinmcgaw) ... it just seems like she was trying to recapture her childhood by keeping that weird fantasy alive. I wonder if any psychologist has done any research papers on these disers? I'm sure most are mentally stable healthy individuals but that 1% seems to have evil/good dichotomies to me. I wonder if she associated herself with any of the evil women in these stories? Maybe her glass slipper didn't fit her monster foot.

In that thread she contradicts herself -- I don't.....I do.....!

"I don’t drink either so I still have to head to Sam’s club or into the open sea (for a great deal) on my favorite liquors. I don’t drink much so when I do watch out. It’s stand up time!"

She also says "when I do watch out". Since SM and AC talked about her needing to sober up.....well, it makes ya think!

Lol liars always get caught! But when they get caught in one paragraph they're just dumb liars. One board page she admits to being wild in her day and taking Jack Daniels with her on her trip. If anyone has ever seen someone angry on liquor it gives new meaning to "raging alcoholic" I've seen it. It is not something I'll ever forget. I know some people who to save their marriage, swear off liquor. "Liquor and me don't mix" I'm thinking that is what her sister meant about sm saying how she was acting. She needed to sober up.

Here's TM's Disney Dream Cruise thread from October 2012:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=46509149.

She shares a bunch of biographical info in this one, or at least what she wants others to "know" about her. This is where she calls SM's mom "the evil queen" and also where she posts a pic of herself with a rifle. "Yes, I love guns."

Right in the first post, she says she's "always playing with" rates, specifically mentioning Florida resident rates and military discounts. We learned from the bond hearing that TM and SM had Florida ID cards which they obviously (IMO) used to scam cheaper rates for their trips, but I'm still very curious about the military discounts. I've never found any hint anywhere that either SM or TM ever served in the military.

Yes, the whole military ticket thing I don't understand either. From what I gather in order to get the discount for the 'Salute' tickets, an active duty/retired vet must be present to activate and show ID. Up to 6 tickets (I believe) can be purchased. At one time you can add a room and free dining to make a package. My dad is a vet and he and my mom were able to get the Military Salute tickets, a room and free dining. All in all a really nice vacation for them at a good price.

Kelly

I find this whole underground Disney thing very concerning and just weird. I just don't understand why/how people (in general) would go to the same place over and over again. A fake place at that (why not just go to Hawaii instead of the Polynesian resort at WDW or Montana instead of a wilderness themed resort?). I just don't get it.

Different strokes for different folks. I have never understood why people go to the beach and spend thousands of dollars to sit around in the sand.

It is what it is.

Kelly

Different strokes for different folks. I have never understood why people go to the beach and spend thousands of dollars to sit around in the sand.

It is what it is.

Kelly

Yep. I'd rather spend spring break in NYC than go to the beach. No one in my family can even comprehend that. It takes all types! But, I do have a rather uncomfortable sun allergy, so there's that.

I actually don't disparage the Disney folks their ultra Disney love. To each their own. But, it is an eye opener to the kind of online persona TM presented. Obsessions have the potential to become quite unhealthy no matter what they are.

We kind of went over this on another thread where I felt like I and others who love Disney were insinuated to have something wrong with us. I am sure you didn't intend it that way and were saying it just wasn't for you but I hope this thread does not go in that direction.

We are season pass holders. Our kids are grown adults and we spend a lot of time at Disney. We live about an hour from DL in California. 3 out of the past 4 years we spent Christmas Day there. We love the rides, yes we can go on pirates and the haunted mansion over and over again, and we love to people watch and just be entertained.

I feel like the people in the DIS boards who were defending themselves against Tammy when they were saying it was their money and they could spend it however they liked and it was not Tammy's business. We love Disney, go often and there is nothing wrong with us. It's just what we enjoy.

I know you didn't intend to pass judgement and I don't think you were. I'm just trying to stop something before it happens. Some people like the beach, go every weekend. Some people like the city or the mountains. Some people like to sit all day and watch tv or work on yard or hang out on blogs. And yes some people love Disney. To each their own.

What is telling is not that TM and SM love Disney but how TM interacts with people. You see the person who has to brag and make up lies to make them feel better about their life. I love the responses of people that call her out on BS. Classic! My favorite being the Architectural Digest comment lol. I so wish that poster was over here to see how much we appreciate his/Her comment.

So let's just say different strokes for different folks and there is nothing wrong with loving Disney.

I do and I hope TM never sees another mouse unless it's crawling across her jail cell floor again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We kind of went over this on another thread where I felt like I and others who love Disney were insinuated to have something wrong with us. I am sure you didn't intend it that way and were saying it just wasn't for you but I hope this thread does not go in that direction.

We are season pass holders. Our kids are grown adults and we spend a lot of time at Disney. We live about an hour from DL in California. 3 out of the past 4 years we spent Christmas Day there. We love the rides, yes we can go on pirates and the haunted mansion over and over again, and we love to people watch and just be entertained.

I feel like the people in the DIS boards who were defending themselves against Tammy when they were saying it was their money and they could spend it however they liked and it was not Tammy's business. We love Disney, go often and there is nothing wrong with us. It's just what we enjoy.

I know you didn't intend to pass judgement and I don't think you were. I'm just trying to stop something before it happens. Some people like the beach, go every weekend. Some people like the city or the mountains. Some people like to sit all day and watch tv or work on yard or hang out on blogs. And yes some people love Disney. To each their own.

What is telling is not that TM and SM love Disney but how TM interacts with people. You see the person who has to brag and make up lies to make them feel better about their life. I love the responses of people that call her out on BS. Classic! My favorite being the Architectural Digest comment lol. I so wish that poster was over here to see how much we appreciate his/Her comment.

So let's just say different strokes for different folks and there is nothing wrong with loving Disney.

I do and I hope TM never sees another mouse unless it's crawling across her jail cell floor again.

I agree, hope that the thread does not deviate from being more than an insight to TM and her persona on the disboards.

Kelly

We go to Disneyland several times a year. Last year, my three year old asked if she could hug Mickey so we went the next weekend, just to hug Mickey. We took a girls-only trip last month just to meet the princesses, we didn't go on a single ride. Boys-only a few weeks ago for a special preview of a refurbished ride. I get if you don't get it, fine. But to criticize? Not fair.

ETA: We have a family member who works for Disney so we don't pay a penny to get in. Not that it matters but I feel the need to clarify. ;)

I like to go to the same vacation spots over and over because the familiarity helps me to relax. I know where things are....I know what to expect...how to get around. It is like visiting an old friend. Relaxing on a trip is the most important part of a vacation to me.

I don't find anything to criticize in anyone's vacation choices. It is the obnoxiousness and necessity to impress that makes TM's posting weird....not where she is vacationing. She could have been making her way around the world with no repetition..But she us so desperate to be the Queen Bee...so rich and privileged...swanning to Disney from her fabulous home...forsaking all the rock stars who still swoon for her.

What is this overwhelming need to impress strangers? Does it help her to lie and then have to look around and face the truth? Is the thrill in the deception?

It's not the trips to Disney...it is these Lying, exaggering posts.

Yes, I absolutely agree with OtterPops, momof7, and the others posting above. There's nothing wrong with loving Disney and taking multiple trips to a place that makes you and your family happy. I have no issue with that. None whatsoever.

I've only been to WDW once, on a family trip paid for by my in-laws, and it was a wonderful, magical once-in-a-lifetime vacation. I brought my then-5yo granddaughter along and almost four years later we still enjoy looking through our photo album and talking about all the stuff we did. I cherish those memories.

My granddaughter would go back in a heartbeat, and maybe we will someday, but my idea of adventure is going somewhere I've never been before and exploring it thoroughly. Last summer we went to Memphis and had a blast. This summer we're heading to New Orleans, and she's so excited! So am I! We can't hardly wait!

We are all individuals. We all have different tastes, different interests, different personalities. The majority of the posters on the Disboards strike me as perfectly normal, ordinary folks just talking to each other about what interests them, just as we sleuthers here on WS talk to each other about what interests us. Are we weird for choosing to spend our free time following horrific crimes, puzzling over mysteries, and endlessly discussing possibilities with very little information to go on? A lot of people might think so.

Are we weird for choosing to spend our free time following horrific crimes, puzzling over mysteries, and endlessly discussing possibilities with very little information to go on? A lot of people might think so.

Truth!

Yes, I absolutely agree with OtterPops, momof7, and the others posting above. There's nothing wrong with loving Disney and taking multiple trips to a place that makes you and your family happy. I have no issue with that. None whatsoever.

I've only been to WDW once, on a family trip paid for by my in-laws, and it was a wonderful, magical once-in-a-lifetime vacation. I brought my then-5yo granddaughter along and almost four years later we still enjoy looking through our photo album and talking about all the stuff we did. I cherish those memories.

My granddaughter would go back in a heartbeat, and maybe we will someday, but my idea of adventure is going somewhere I've never been before and exploring it thoroughly. Last summer we went to Memphis and had a blast. This summer we're heading to New Orleans, and she's so excited! So am I! We can't hardly wait!

We are all individuals. We all have different tastes, different interests, different personalities. The majority of the posters on the Disboards strike me as perfectly normal, ordinary folks just talking to each other about what interests them, just as we sleuthers here on WS talk to each other about what interests us. Are we weird for choosing to spend our free time following horrific crimes, puzzling over mysteries, and endlessly discussing possibilities with very little information to go on? A lot of people might think so.

I agree. I go to the same place every Summer. It makes me happy. Most people would find it boring but I love it there. It's the one place I truly feel at peace. I can't blame here for liking WDW..It's all the other insane stuff I hold against her.

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt for me not judging people who like Disney. I appreciate it. :seeya:

I wasn't judging - I just don't understand the disboards and how it seems these people live for (only) WDW. I grew up in Southern CA and loved Disneyland. I'm in the process of planning our first family trip to WDW, so I'm not anti-Disney at all. Some of the people on the boards seem a bit obsessed.

It's like a close friend I have who is obsessed with Bruce Springsteen. I like Bruce. I would not like to ONLY listen to Bruce though (like my friend) or travel the country (ONLY) going to Bruce concerts.... But it makes him happy. lol

I apologize to any WDW lovers I may have offended. Not my intention at all.

I was active on the Disboards in its early days until about 2012. My interest in the forum has since petered out. You know how it is with message boards. Fellow posters who I considered friends moved on. I took a demanding job that doesn't leave lots of free time for Forums. I'm also at a point in my life where it's unlikely I'll be taking any Disney trips anytime soon.

However, I am fascinated by this case and largely because it involves a Diser. We went to Disney World three years in a row because we booked "bounceback" Free Dining trips. Looking now at OneTreeHillAddict's trip reports and Dis posts, I can see that we were there during many of the same dates as her family during 2008 through 2011.

Anyhow, one observation that I just have to share is this--to my recollection, I have never seen any other Diser post a photo of herself holding a rifle. When I look at TM's Dis posts as a whole, that is the most outstanding thing to me. Who does that on a Disney board besides OneTreeHillAddict?

Oh My Gosh Guys!! I had to check that I had the right website...thought I was viewing Disboards for a minute there!! :floorlaugh:

I agree with OkieGranny's words i.e.

:thumb:

This post is from the same Disney Dream Cruise thread as above, but contains enough staggeringly inappropriate oversharing that it deserves to be highlighted on its own:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46530694&postcount=28.

TM talks about her "rock n roll" past and posts pics of herself and other family members with various band members and One Tree Hill cast members.

Strange how TM really goes off on GD's toes and how they so totally turned her off that her long-standing crush on him was OVER. Considering her own foot issues, I just... couldn't even begin to psychologize that.

This post is from the same Disney Dream Cruise thread as above, but contains enough staggeringly inappropriate oversharing that it deserves to be highlighted on its own:

TM talks about her "rock n roll" past and posts pics of herself and other family members with various band members and One Tree Hill cast members.

Strange how TM really goes off on GD's toes and how they so totally turned her off that her long-standing crush on him was OVER. Considering her own foot issues, I just... couldn't even begin to psychologize that.

Clearly, this is TM's way of declaring how important she was, connected she was, and how much she mattered. Name droppers like this (and in this case, photo-droppers) have HUGE self-image/self-esteem issues and only garner any self-worth from who they know and what they've done.

Most of the time, I feel sorry for people like this. In TM's case, not one iota.

IMO she was just making a point she had seen his bare feet, lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back