TM's Disney Board Posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am currently in Disney and have to say that everywhere I go, I think of TM and SM here. Ugh! Not a pretty thought. Then my mind turns to Heather...
If my family only knew what goes through my mind as we go on these rides..

I am currently in Disney and have to say that everywhere I go, I think of TM and SM here. Ugh! Not a pretty thought. Then my mind turns to Heather...

I know exactly how you feel. I was there when they were arrested. I thought about it non stop and all of it definitely put me in a different mind set and affected my trip. Try to not think about it too much...enjoy your time.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

About those pictures she posted of her kids with the rock stars....Sidney did maintenance for House of Blues in Myrtle Beach.

I'll bet every one of those pictures were taken there when the bands were performing. If you had a schedule of the bands that were there for the past couple of years, I'll bet you could find where all of them performed at House of Blues and she just popped in during the day when they were doing sound checks and took the pictures.

Enjoy your vacation! :loveyou:

Don't let one or two bad apples spoil the whole basket! We can't let the M's ruin all of our images and thoughts of Disney. Otherwise, we are letting those 's win the battle and we are stronger than that. So please, :please:, relax and enjoy...

" I've seen and been around things that would make you cringe, yet never participated in the acts. Why? Because I was raised to know better." ~ Tammy Caison Moorer

She made us cringe for sure. :facepalm:

" I've seen and been around things that would make you cringe, yet never participated in the acts. Why? Because I was raised to know better." ~ Tammy Caison Moorer

Wow, she actually said that?
I must have missed that.
She's really screwed up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Wow, she actually said that?
I must have missed that.
She's really screwed up.

It's from her Disboards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you ride, dine and enjoy your time, remember, the M's might NEVER darken the doors of anything Disney. EVER. I smiled as I typed that. I hope you're smiling too.

As you ride, dine and enjoy your time, silently say, 'this ones for you Heather.' <3

Originally Posted by Motherof5 View Post

When did she say that? I wonder what she means by that.

Originally Posted by Motherof5 View Post

When did she say that? I wonder what she means by that.

She was talking about her angelic behavior when she was hanging out with rock stars :puke:

Something occurs to me: did anyone ever ask her about those rock stars and those days? Did anyone even respond re: that subject or was she just basically talking to herself? Same questions re: her gun pics- any response to those?

As you ride, dine and enjoy your time, remember, the M's might NEVER darken the doors of anything Disney. EVER. I smiled as I typed that. I hope you're smiling too.

As you ride, dine and enjoy your time, silently say, 'this ones for you Heather.' <3

Beautifully written and so true!

Something occurs to me: did anyone ever ask her about those rock stars and those days? Did anyone even respond re: that subject or was she just basically talking to herself? Same questions re: her gun pics- any response to those?

I'm pretty sure one person commented but don't have anything saved. Vaguely, I remember something like those were the days or ? Jersey Girl or others might have it saved or posted downstairs.

" I've seen and been around things that would make you cringe, yet never participated in the acts. Why?Because I was raised to know better."
~ Tammy Caison Moorer

B b m
She's charged with kidnapping and murder. Was she raised to know better?

That is very disturbing with the word "acts". I dont think normal partying would be defined as "acts". Seems like something much more nefarious and I dont even want to know.

This lady is obviously off her rocker. Surely she jests. This is her backyard, correct?

2n8yelh.jpg

And just to drive it home, here's her self proclaimed "playground (just for my 3 kids) that will put the best private school out there to shame"...

ad18y0.jpg

http://www.miaminewsday.com/nationa...s-lover-20-two-months-after-she-vanished.html

And about that "outdoor kitchen.....freaking amazing and it's bigger than the average person's HOUSE"...? Surely she must not have excelled in Math bc she obviously doesn't know the difference between square feet and inches. The "outdoor kitchen" is in the above pick in the bottom right hand corner. It consists of some cabinets, I think a sink of some kind & a grill. There was a butcher block island too that I think I saw wheels so maybe it's a rolling one? Idk. The "outdoor kitchen" looked ok when it was first done as shown in her pictures on Dis but definitely not even close to being the size of somebody's house, heck a popup is bigger than that "kitchen". Weird that she seemed to want people to envy her or something.

I just want to know what's up with all of the roofing shingles? On every building on the compound they're bleached (or something) at the peaks - what causes that? I can see what looks like shingle boxes on one of the roofs but I've never seen shingles at the peaks in that condition before. Sorry for the OT but every time I see an overhead pic it bugs the begeezus out of me.

I just want to know what's up with all of the roofing shingles? On every building on the compound they're bleached (or something) at the peaks - what causes that? I can see what looks like shingle boxes on one of the roofs but I've never seen shingles at the peaks in that condition before. Sorry for the OT but every time I see an overhead pic it bugs the begeezus out of me.

I was thinking it had rained and those parts had dried

The sun... I've lived in SC for 17 years now and during summertime it gets really hot.

That would be bat s*&#t!

Because they are bat s*&#t crazy!:jail:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member