GUILTY TN - Aniston Walker, 7 wks, Memphis, 9 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ANISTON WALKER, Age Now: 2 Month(s), Missing: 01/09/2014. Missing From MEMPHIS, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Memphis Police Department (Tennessee) 1-901-545-2677.

More...

Have any of you ever been to Memphis? The crime is so out of control I will not leave my house without my husband along.
The police are overworked, underpaid, and this is not the first missing baby never to be found here.

Yes, I've been there for some Grizzlies games. I do understand about the crime, but I'm from the Detroit area and it's probably comparable and the police are just as (perhaps more so) stressed and I'm still disturbed at what little attention this child is getting.

Why isn't someone in the family attempting to bring attention to her? It feels like the media reported and now they're on to the next thing. An infant disappearing is NOT an everyday crime.

This reminds me of the Lorenzen Wright murder, where the murderer (or a main player) is right in their face and as long as they don't talk nothing will happen (Sherra Wright). All the smokescreen she did with saying he was involved with drugs (which I still don't believe) and the complete failure of the 911 system is the reason nobody has been charged.

The best way to avoid crime is not engaging in activity that involves criminals and after that, it's a matter of being very aware of your surroundings, common sense and some luck. It won't guarantee you'll never be a victim of any crime, but it certainly will minimize the risk.

BBM
Just saw this in the news while ago, so I started looking at this thread.

I wonder if the other 2 children have been interviewed by LE; they could hold the key to what happened to baby Aniston.

I don't know if articles by CA are permitted but, if this is reliable, then Aniston was reported missing by her father, who does not live with the mother:

http://www.examiner.com/article/ani...reveals-details-about-search-for-missing-baby

I also wonder how long Andrea Walker had been home before TC discovered that Aniston was missing. How was the discovery made? Did he show up at the home for a custodial visit? How often were his custodial visits? I'm thinking baby Aniston may have been missing longer, but was only reported missing after her father tried to arrange for a custodial visit. Maybe he got impatient after he kept calling without an answer, or with only excuses for why he couldn't see Aniston, and finally showed up at the home.

It doesn't look good for Aniston considering the evidence LE is searching for and the charges against her mother. I can't fathom why anyone, especially a mother, would harm a precious baby. I look at Aniston's picture and it melts my heart. :crying:

MPD claims the only witnesses they have are the 2 siblings aged 3 and 5 (not positive about the ages) but pretty close.
The thing that has me baffled is NO ONE from the family will talk, they all have refused interviews. There has not been a missing child Facebook set up or any other kind of website seeking information. You would think that the father/grandparents would be on TV pleading with the public for info.
It's like this poor baby never existed, the news has just gone dry. Very disturbing to see this being swept away so quickly.

Trey Paul ‏@treypaulonfox13 4h
Today we could get some answers. I'll be LIVE with the latest on baby Aniston Walker and her mother who's due in court today. #Fox13GMM

Trey Paul ‏@treypaulonfox13 4h
Today we could get some answers. I'll be LIVE with the latest on baby Aniston Walker and her mother who's due in court today. #Fox13GMM

Do you know what time?
I can't believe how this case is being hamdled. The judge rocks btw

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

The mother of a missing baby is due in court Tuesday morning to argue for a reduced bond.

Andrea Walker, mother of infant Aniston Walker, is being held on $500,000 bond on charges of aggravated child abuse and aggravated child neglect. Her attorney, Leslie Ballin, is seeking to have the bond reduced to $25,000.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2014/jan/21/mother-missing-baby-argue-reduced-bond/

Sorry but if I was the judge it would be a cold day in hell I'd reduce bond until this "mother" started talking!

Oh Lord.

A judge has cut in half the bond needed for a Memphis woman to be released from jail.

Also, two of the four Aggravated Child Abuse charges have been dropped.

snip

Walker’s bond was reduced from $500,000 to $250,000.

snip

Attorney Leslie Ballin said his client has no criminal history, has a full-time job with the IRS and is not a flight-risk.

Memphis police say there have been no new developments in the case.

http://wreg.com/2014/01/21/bond-reduced-for-mom-in-missing-infant-case/

Prosecutors agreed Tuesday to cut Andrea Walker’s $500,000 bond in half on charges of child abuse in the case of her still missing infant girl.

Walker’s attorney, Leslie Ballin, agreed to waive a preliminary hearing on two charges of aggravated child abuse, neglect or endangerment. Prosecutor Jennifer Nichols dropped aggravated child abuse charges involving Walker’s 3-year-old boy, who was left home alone but found unharmed.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2014/jan/21/mother-missing-baby-argue-reduced-bond/

I wonder if the father knows he can bring a SAR team like CUE or TES at no cost. There might be a good local SAR team there in TN.

Is there a facebook page for Aniston?

If she bonds out, I hope they put a surveillance team on her. She may just decide to return to the "scene of the crime", so to speak.

Andrea Walker's bond has been reduced from $500,000 to $250,000. Defense Attorney Leslie Ballin and Prosecutor Jennifer Nichols reached the agreement. General Sessions Judge William Turner agreed to the deal.

Action News 5's Nick Kenney says in addition to the bond reduction, two charges related to Walker leaving her 3-year-old home alone have been dropped. She is still charged with two counts of child abuse in connection with the disappearance of Aniston Walker.

snip

The active search for baby Aniston has been called off. With no baby and no body, police say it is too early tell if Andrea's charges will be upgraded.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/2450...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I can't believe the amount of babies that go missing in America. What is wrong with these mothers? Also the fact that they won't talk is a worry. Why let them out on bail if they won't talk? So many little innocent lives lost.
Also they come up with the weirdest scenarios of what happened. Just unbelievable.

Unfortunately LE cannot search when there is no indication as to where to search. Aniston could be anywhere in a huge area. Not really much you can do about keeping someone locked up either when you have no evidence to hold them on a higher charge, either - and of course any suspect has the right not to talk...

No new updates on this case. Where is this adorable baby? Smh

ciao

What are they (le) doing to find this baby!?!
Grrrrrrr

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

I hope under the surface they're doing A LOT. With no leads it makes sense to keep the investigation quiet to better monitor their POIs official or unofficial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow
Back