AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe LE has a strong suspision of what has happened to this child, but don't have the "smoking gun" they need to pin anything on anyone. I also believe that going back and searching the areas they searched previously is an effort to uncover if any evidence has since been disposed of in those locations (i.e. the individual thinking they know he's not here so they won't look here again).

I believe LE has a strong suspision of what has happened to this child, but don't have the "smoking gun" they need to pin anything on anyone. I also believe that going back and searching the areas they searched previously is an effort to uncover if any evidence has since been disposed of in those locations (i.e. the individual thinking they know he's not here so they won't look here again).
Oh that’s really smart. That makes sense.

Oddly enough, LE seems pretty clueless in this case.

They did a good job (I hope) of searching for a week when SR disappeared and then scaled back. Then, they searched the landfill and found nothing.

Now, almost a month later, they hold a presser and tell us that they know nothing, but that there's no evidence against the parents. Then, they tell us they're still looking at everything.

Now, after a seeming fiasco with UCN, LE decides to search the same areas again--but better?

The only party in this mess (just MOO) is Seth who has faithfully searched every waking day to find his child. And, those who stand by him.
Thank you for this. You put how I have felt all along into words that I couldn’t find. When looking at the time line a couple weeks ago I noticed LE stopped searching on the 4th, 1 week! They only actively searched for 1 week! A few days later they did the land fill search, after which they stated the search didn’t go the way we wanted! Is it because they believe Sebastian walked out over night barefoot? Or they believe something else? I don’t know and they can’t say. Regardless this is not what I was hoping for when I first saw the missing poster of the boy with a great smile. My heart breaks for Seth & those who love Sebastian.

Thank you for this. You put how I have felt all along into words that I couldn’t find. When looking at the time line a couple weeks ago I noticed LE stopped searching on the 4th, 1 week! They only actively searched for 1 week! A few days later they did the land fill search, after which they stated the search didn’t go the way we wanted! Is it because they believe Sebastian walked out over night barefoot? Or they believe something else? I don’t know and they can’t say. Regardless this is not what I was hoping for when I first saw the missing poster of the boy with a great smile. My heart breaks for Seth & those who love Sebastian.
I hope they find you Sebastian.

“We have not cleared anyone, but we have no evidence to support foul play," he said.

I asked about exclusive home security video obtained from the neighborhood the night Sebastian disappeared. You can see two suspicious light sources, which we circled in an area behind the teen's home. Since we first aired the video last month, Craddock has said, "It is of no evidentiary value."

"Can you tell me what those lights are?" I asked.

"No," he replied.

"Why?"

"Because the investigation remains ongoing."

"So, it could play a role down the road?" we continued.

"We don't know what we don't know so yes it could play a role," he said.

For Seth and all the people who love Sebastian, I hope the we-have-nothing narrative from LE is a smokescreen. After five weeks, surely they have a pretty good working hypothesis of what happened to him.

I dread this becoming a cold case.

For Seth and all the people who love Sebastian, I hope the we-have-nothing narrative from LE is a smokescreen. After five weeks, surely they have a pretty good working hypothesis of what happened to him.

I dread this becoming a cold case.
Me, too. I hope LE is just keeping their investigative findings quiet for the time being. Don’t want a Summer Wells scenario that dissipates into nothing.

maybe they feel that going back to that area could be more fruitful because mom and stepdad are no longer in town? People may be more likely to talk

Good catch! And if there is perhaps any evidence at all to cover up… well you can’t if your outta town!!

Also with SS and FBI on board, there will be fresh eyes on the case.
Has the house been revisited today?

JMO

Mom has been back in town though since Chris originally returned to work in Memphis a week or 2 ago. She had the meeting with LE last Thursday with the father. People are driving past the house daily, posting videos everywhere she/they go. People are following them, so to think they're just out willy-nilly hiding things or Sebastian is absurd. You can bet they are being watched and followed not only by LE, but by the general public as well, as has been shown in multiple places. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored