AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be severe pressure for LE to get it right.
Yes !!
I am waiting on LE's lead right now.
Made my stomach turn to hear they searched the landfill several weeks back.
That LE would even consider looking there. :(
IF I were LE, and IF I thought he really had wandered away/run off and hid, I would not be considering searching a landfill.
Just my .02.

While the search for Rogers continues, the search at the Hopkins County, Kentucky, landfill is over after “exhaustive efforts” to find any evidence that would help find the missing 15-year-old with autism, the sheriff’s office said in a media release.
Red bolding mine.
I take the bolded to mean they are leaving no stone unturned, however, a thorough investigation takes time.

Hang in there, Sebastian !
So many people care about you, and want to find you safely ; or justice if harm's been done.
Omo.

Last edited:
BREAKING: I've learned of a new massive search effort underway this morning to look for Sebastian Rogers.
Here are exclusive details on what is a large new response by professionals with boots on the ground looking for Sebastian.
This coming one day after authorities vowed to step-up the search effort.
True to their word it's happening this morning.
This morning there is a staging area across from the Shackle Island Volunteer Fire Department near the Hendesonville neighborhood where Sebastian disappeared more than five weeks ago.
I'm told dozens of professional searchers have been called in by Sumner County EMS to canvas the entire area -- a six to ten mile radius.
We are talking sheriff's deputies, firefighters and more coming in from counties across middle Tennessee to help.
So far we seen several officers, two boats ... utilitity vehicles already at the staging area.
This is NOT in response to any new lead or tip.
The plan is simply for them to recanvas the area already covered looking for anything that perhaps was missed during the original search ... or maybe something new that's appeared.
Again, this will be an organized grid-style search by professionals.
Residents in the neighborhood will see these officers out walking in the area.
It's expected to take all of today and maybe in to tomorrow.
The Sumner County sheriff reports:
“Law enforcement agencies are currently conducting another thorough search in the Long Hollow Pike area in reference to the disappearance of Sebastian Rogers, a young member of our community.
Despite exhaustive efforts, there are no new leads or evidence to indicate the search will be immediately fruitful.
However, we are committed to leaving no stone unturned in our mission to locate Sebastian and bring him home safely.”

Nick Beres NC5
BBM
As grim as it is to say this, it's completely possible that the bad weather unearthed things that might be interesting to the investigation.

Yes !!
IF I were LE, and IF I thought he really had wandered away/run off and hid, I would not be considering searching a landfill.
Just my .02.

While the search for Rogers continues, the search at the Hopkins County, Kentucky, landfill is over after “exhaustive efforts” to find any evidence that would help find the missing 15-year-old with autism, the sheriff’s office said in a media release.
Red bolding mine.

Omo.
LE did the landfill search after interviewing the Sanitation ppl from the neighborhood, they said the Proudfoots’ trash receptacle picked up Monday 2/26, was heavier than normal. They have those lg receptacles (seen in a photo of their home, right outside the garage) that is normally grabbed by a ‘claw’ & dumped, so IDK if they have to line it up on the curb or something, otherwise I’m not sure how they would know how heavy it is… Do those trucks have the technology to weigh the trash?

It was a good day when they didn’t find anything that pertained to Sebastian being missing.

Yes !!
Just my .02.

Red bolding mine.
I take the bolded to mean they are leaving no stone unturned, however, a thorough investigation takes time.

So many people care about you, and want to find you safely ; or justice if harm's been done.
Omo.
Sebastian could have fallen or hid in a dumpster or garbage bin and gotten stuck in there or fallen asleep and then been taken by the garbage truck.

LE did the landfill search after interviewing the Sanitation ppl from the neighborhood, they said the Proudfoots’ trash receptacle picked up Monday 2/26, was heavier than normal. They have those lg receptacles (seen in a photo of their home, right outside the garage) that is normally grabbed by a ‘claw’ & dumped, so IDK if they have to line it up on the curb or something, otherwise I’m not sure how they would know how heavy it is… Do those trucks have the technology to weigh the trash?

It was a good day when they didn’t find anything that pertained to Sebastian being missing.
Bbm.
Good observations !

If it's the side claw, like our garbage trucks use, a load that much heavier than usual would require the operator to use a more pressure to lift the load. It would definitely be noticeable--if our bin is too heavy, they won't pick it up.

If it' one of the forward-facing over-the-top kind, I don't think they're as sensitive.

Well poop, Mr. Izzy was bugging me so I couldn't pay full attention to the courttv interview with Seth. It sounded from what I heard that he wasn't being very complimentary of Katie's parenting skills.

ETA: Oh, it's posted so now I can go back and listen in peace.

If it's the side claw, like our garbage trucks use, a load that much heavier than usual would require the operator to use a more pressure to lift the load. It would definitely be noticeable--if our bin is too heavy, they won't pick it up.

If it' one of the forward-facing over-the-top kind, I don't think they're as sensitive.
Trucks in our area have cameras in their hoppers, so there is video of what’s coming out of the cans. We saw a presentation at a public meeting last year. One of the agencies is using the footage to look for contamination. Prob not the case here or they wouldn’t have been searching the landfill.

But based on what we frequently see here at WS, wouldn’t be a bad idea if all trucks had video feed.

About 20:20.

Seth asks, why was Katie asking Chris to help verify what she did on Sunday if he wasn't even there?

GOOD QUESTION, SETH. Some of us noticed that too. Making sure she gets straight the story they agreed on?

ETA: I am not accusing Katie of anything. Just pointing out another thing that jumped out to me as very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member