AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Seth revealed quite a bit between his interviews yesterday on new interviews with Nancy Grace, Court TV and then a late night interview with the JustinOnTikTok youtube page.

He revealed on the JustinOnTikTok that Sebastian had been SA'd by a 13 year old while living in California when Sebastian was around 7, while in Katie's care, "on her watch". He included blaming CP for this as well. Time-wise, would this not have had to be when Katie and CP first started dating? If it was a new relationship, would CP have the parental authority to say who could or could not be around Sebastian? I would think that responsibility falls to the parent, in this case, Katie, of whom Sebastian was in care, custody and control of.

Seth said he couldn't do anything about the SA because it was a 13- year old in California. (Insinuating California wouldn't do anything because of the alleged offenders age. I don't live in CA, but I'm fairly certain SOMETHING could/should/would have been done.) Was it actually reported to LE, by anyone???

Did Sebastian have age-appropriate friends at Seth's home? He has told us before that Sebastian played with his (Seth's) friends online. One adult friend of Seth's also made a statement that he played Magic the Gathering (card game) with Seth & Sebastian. Are these people "age appropriate"? Did he have any friends his own age while at Seth's?

Seth also said that when he spoke to Sebastian's physician, they didn't know anything about his SA, yet the physician said he wasn't seeing the right kind of therapist for this type of trauma. Did Seth ever schedue an appointment for Sebastian to see an appropriate therapist? He has said time and time again they shared custody. Where is his culpability on not getting him the appropriate healthcare himself if it is true that Katie did not?

He also said Katie was giving him medications that he didn't agree with. Were these medications prescribed by his physician and given in accordance thereto? We don't know specifics on what the medications were, or the reasons for being prescribed, so I don't think we even have enough information to determine if they were/were not warranted for his specific health needs.

Early on when Sebastian went missing, Seth said Katie was a good mother. What changed that he is now painting an entirely different light about her parenting skills, or lack thereof?

I also wonder, did Seth ever file with the court to try and obtain full custody? If things were as bad as they were made to be on these last 3 interviews yesterday and he did not, I would want to ask, WHY NOT?

OMG THANK YOU I agree with everything you posted.

He was giving them the benefit of the doubt -- at least publicly -- but now he's starting to reveal some of his real feelings.

My heart goes out to Seth.

BBM

EVERY missing child needs a parent like Seth who will prioritize the child’s search over themselves and be a constant advocate for them each and every day. It is clear that absolutely no one needs to remind Seth of his obligations to his son.

Info on SA, full custody, gaming will not find Seth, but searches, LE work, investigative work, networking, interviews, podcasts will.

We need to bring Sebastian home to Seth.

All MOO.

Ay yi yi, Seth just implied that Katie was medicating Sebastian to keep him calmer. (paraphrasing)
I am still catching up so not sure if this has been said or not, but it is very common for those on the spectrum to also have ADD. My ASD1 10yo son is like a wild spidermonkey. We never miss his meds - even on weekends. Right now there is a shortage so we are not giving him any over spring break, and whewww. It's been ....energetic

EVERY missing child needs a parent like Seth who will prioritize the child’s search over themselves and be a constant advocate for them each and every day. It is clear that absolutely no one needs to remind Seth of his obligations to his son.
Snipped by me for focus.

I totally agree, and, furthermore, I would go a step farther in that I would like to express my belief that EVERY CHILD needs a parent who is his/her never ending, continuous, & constant advocate (not just missing children).

If that had been the case here, maybe Sebastian would not be missing now.

The best interest of the child is the only interest to be considered (in my mind).

All MOO.

This is the disparity virtually everyone is noticing.

The difference between Seth and Chris in their attitudes toward finding SR is alarming.
I simply cannot get past that Katie and Chris drove away from the home while Sebastian is recently missing. As a parent, this throws up a giant red waving flag. Leaving the home my child would come home to is unthinkable to me.

In the meantime, Seth is searching every day, and he doesn't even live in the area.

When is the last time we heard from KP or CP? Seems they've gone quiet. Wonder if they will speak up soon especially since Seth has made some pretty damning accusations. JMO

Father: Sebastian Rogers' Mother Is 'Responsible For This'

Missing teen Sebastian Rogers' biological father claims that his ex-wife's negligence led to his son previously being sexually assaulted before his disappearance

Snipped by me for focus.

I totally agree, and, furthermore, I would go a step farther in that I would like to express my belief that EVERY CHILD needs a parent who is his/her never ending, continuous, & constant advocate (not just missing children).
Well said; I couldn't agree more! Whether it is IEP meetings, making sure they have access to therapy/safe places to discuss their feelings, helping them pick classes, keeping homework done, being a good role model, and so much more. Like you said - it applies to all children - not just the missing - and not just special needs children.

I am still catching up so not sure if this has been said or not, but it is very common for those on the spectrum to also have ADD. My ASD1 10yo son is like a wild spidermonkey. We never miss his meds - even on weekends. Right now there is a shortage so we are not giving him any over spring break, and whewww. It's been ....energetic
Right. Sebastian being on meds to help him be calm doesn’t surprise me or worry me. As an adult with ADD I feel like I have to go on a scavenger hunt for my meds every month. The shortage is annoying for me but I know it’s really problematic for others, especially kiddos.

Father: Sebastian Rogers' Mother Is 'Responsible For This'

Missing teen Sebastian Rogers' biological father claims that his ex-wife's negligence led to his son previously being sexually assaulted before his disappearance
From the link the father claims his ex-wife and Chris let SR get molested and raped at their California apartment by a child 5 years older. And they also left him around a convicted sex offender that spent 9 years in prison.

I simply cannot get past that Katie and Chris drove away from the home while Sebastian is recently missing. As a parent, this throws up a giant red waving flag. Leaving the home my child would come home to is unthinkable to me.

In the meantime, Seth is searching every day, and he doesn't even live in the area.

Leaving as if they knew he wasn’t coming home.
Just me speculating.

Based on the new (Justin on TikTok) video that is being discussed it appears that CP did not want his daughter around SR because of SR's previous SA from a minor child in San Diego. This is Seth's claim. I hope he knows what he is doing with these interviews. It makes me uncomfortable to hear all the dirty laundry.

Seth thinks someone has SR and that he is still alive. While I would love for that to be true I'm not sure it makes much sense, sadly.
I can't even imagine how painful this must be for him, and now, with media speculation that the Proudfoots could be involved somehow, he must be feeling angry. It seemed at first that he probably tiptoed around them because he didn't want to harm his chances of getting his son, but now, he may be letting his guard drop and letting his true feelings out.

I don't hold out a lot of hope that SR is still alive, but if I was his parent, I'd hold out until I knew for sure he wasn't.

Poor Seth. This must be a nightmare for him.

I can't even imagine how painful this must be for him, and now, with media speculation that the Proudfoots could be involved somehow, he must be feeling angry. It seemed at first that he probably tiptoed around them because he didn't want to harm his chances of getting his son, but now, he may be letting his guard drop and letting his true feelings out.

I don't hold out a lot of hope that SR is still alive, but if I was his parent, I'd hold out until I knew for sure he wasn't.

Poor Seth. This must be a nightmare for him.
It’s really a shame that Sebastian couldn’t have been in his full time care in the first place. I’ve read so many cases where the inadequate parent has the child, and the really excellent parent loses out. Sometimes involving the death of the child due to the poor parenting.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> Just busy at the moment so was unable to read everything thoroughly. Is it positive that Seth knew about this SA at the time? He’s not just finding out about it in retrospect? I know he said child protective services had failed to notify him re stepdad investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am super uncomfortable with the SA details having been released to the public. I totally understand Seth's frustrations with his ex, with the stepfather, with the lack of leads in the investigation into his son's disappearance. But man I wish he had kept that little tidbit to himself. if Sebastian is found alive, that info is now out there and can't be recalled. :( I cannot imagine any child wanting the world to know about that event.

For that reason, I am not going to speculate about that past event or if Seth should or should not have done anything differently. Quite frankly, Sebastian having been victimized by another minor in CA when aged 7 is simply not relevant to the question we are faced with right now - WHERE IS SEBASTIAN?

IMO, Seth is also at fault for also not reporting the SA. 13 year olds are absolutely investigated for SA, I’ve worked as a Child SA Victim Advocate, and we had kids younger than 13 investigated. To know that happened, not report it, and not try to go for full custody immediately is very, very strange.
Is there any proof that this alledged molestation even took place? Is Seth just trying to make the mom look bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper