AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just came here to post this. Thank you!
Thank you for catching the first one! I spent all afternoon looking for an update. Found the report from BSS just before leaving. A relief & disappointment at the same time. I still hope Sebastian will be found alive, but realistically I don’t expect that will happen. In either case I want him found.

Thank you for catching the first one! I spent all afternoon looking for an update. Found the report from BSS just before leaving. A relief & disappointment at the same time. I still hope Sebastian will be found alive, but realistically I don’t expect that will happen. In either case I want him found.
My mind goes back and forth. I recall how he liked to play ninja and I wonder if he concocted an escape plan. Tiptoed to the front door and someone had shoes waiting for him. It’s very possible it was someone he met online that he thought was a friend. The thud could have been a car door slamming. I kinda think we will never know. JMO

BBM. Oh wow!
Where has this been reported please?

If true, i very much doubt Sebastian would have known this, IMO, cause parents don’t talk to their kids about their divorce date? Do they?? But KP (and possibly CP) would have known.

Was this the reason for all the activities on Sunday - a strange way that KP was covertly marking the anniversary date? And the three hour call to CP? Odd indeed!!
I wonder how bio dad felt about the days activities?

I wonder how bio dad felt about the days activities?
Hi Snoofer! Welcome to Websleuths!
Do you think Seth had a problem with how they spent the weekend? That’s probably the only thing we haven’t heard Seth complain about! But I might’ve just missed that one! I did hear that was supposed to be Seth’s weekend with Sebastian but never heard why they swapped. What do you think?

Thoughts
If he's considered a missing child, and not a criminal investigation, why hasn't LE posted what clothes he would have been wearing? Brand of pull-ups? Last video of him alive at TR or any videos of his last day.....?

Thoughts
If he's considered a missing child, and not a criminal investigation, why hasn't LE posted what clothes he would have been wearing? Brand of pull-ups? Last video of him alive at TR or any videos of his last day.....?
There has been a description of the clothes he was last wearing. There was uncertainty around the logo on his top and whether he was wearing shoes or not.

There was CCTV of him going to the bins at home I believe that evening.

This is from memory, it's late here in the UK so please someone correct any details I've misremembered :)

Thoughts
Same question many have asked over and over. There (supposedly) is a video of Sebastian & Kate leaving Texas Roadhouse after dinner. LE showed it to Seth as a Proof of Life, but otherwise kept it on the down low. Why couldn’t it be shared? I don’t know. His clothing was described as being black pants with a white stripe & a black long sleeve shirt with a couple options of the possible characters.

If he was wearing a Pull-Up LE would have access to the brand but I don’t know why that would be released.
There has been a description of the clothes he was last wearing. There was uncertainty around the logo on his top and whether he was wearing shoes or not.

There was CCTV of him going to the bins at home I believe that evening.

This is from memory, it's late here in the UK so please someone correct any details I've misremembered :)
From memory, I believe he took the bin to the street then showered or changed into his pj’s which was the clothing he left in. Video of him taking the bin to the street was showed to the parents but I don’t recall it being released. IIRC the clarity on this was very poor quality, to the point Seth wasn’t sure it was Sebastian. LE later decided it was Sebastian after enhancing the video. (It’s not late here, but it’s been a minute. Good job!)

It has turned into a SM circus, where the focus doesn't even seem to be on Sebastian anymore, but those close to the investigation. Name calling, YouTube garbage, etc. Sad really. MOO
That seems like an all too common 'story arc' in missing children cases. When there are no leads, the parties devolve into frustrated chaos and turn on each other. Moo

I feel like the talk about Sebastian cut off really abruptly. I feel like I missed something. What happened?
Seth had his attorney send Cease & Desist letters to Chloe and some of the YouTubers. He was upset that they were making money off of Sebastian. As ridiculous as the letters were, they worked. The Missing Community on X & YouTube stopped talking about Sebastian.

Seth had his attorney send Cease & Desist letters to Chloe and some of the YouTubers. He was upset that they were making money off of Sebastian. As ridiculous as the letters were, they worked. The Missing Community on X & YouTube stopped talking about Sebastian.
So now what?

The saying - some negative attention, is better than none at all - comes to mind. Hope Seth's happy with what he accomplished.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back