AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just preface by saying this is a lot, an awful lot of speculation. So, here goes nothing:

We know that step-dad was strict, used some really old ways of disciplining his step-son. The mom appears to have never interfered with any of it, or disagreed at any point.

With her reporting the noise coming from his room AFTER she asked him to go to bed, we can now think that if she condoned the step-father's punishments, she went after Sebastian to punish him for not being asleep (if the step-dad really wasn't at the home)? This could've left him in a bad place mentally, making him leave on his own, or this could be the moment where something goes wrong and he's injured. Much like other stories we've heard. MOO.

Or maybe she went to check on him, and he already wasn't there, but because she was in a call with the step-dad they decided to report it in the morning? IMO.

I don't think we can completely rule out the possibility that he was tired of their "hard strict discipline" and just ran.

Edit to change some punctuation.

Today Sebastian's mother and stepfather join Nancy to weigh in on finding the missing teen.

Joining Nancy Grace Today:

Katie Proudfoot- Sebastian’s mother

Chris Proudfoot- Sebastian’s stepfather

Dr. Jorey L. Krawczyn - Psychologist, Fmr law enforcement, Faculty Saint Leo University; Consultant Blue Wall Institute, www.bw-institute.com, Author: Operation S.O.S., www.drjorey.com

Brian Trascher - Vice President of the Cajun Navy, United Cajun Navy

Courtney Lasky, M.Ed., LBA, BCBA - Board-certified behavior analyst, autism expert, Chief clinical officer with Little Starts Therapy services, Home | Little Stars Therapy Services

Lauren Conlin - Investigative journalist, Host of The Outlier Podcast. Host of Corruption: What Happened to Grant Solomon

*starts at around 4:30 mark

I'll just preface by saying this is a lot, an awful lot of speculation. So, here goes nothing:

We know that step-dad was strict, used some really old ways of disciplining his step-son. The mom appears to have never interfered with any of it, or disagreed at any point.

With her reporting the noise coming from his room AFTER she asked him to go to bed, we can now think that if she condoned the step-father's punishments, she went after Sebastian to punish him for not being asleep (if the step-dad really wasn't at the home)? This could've left him in a bad place mentally, making him leave on his own, or this could be the moment where something goes wrong and he's injured. Much like other stories we've heard. MOO.

Or maybe she went to check on him, and he already wasn't there, but because she was in a call with the step-dad they decided to report it in the morning? IMO.

I don't think we can completely rule out the possibility that he was tired of their "hard strict discipline" and just ran.

Edit to change some punctuation.
Agree, it’s all very possible.
They would not want to admit that he left the house after a harsh punishment, or an injury (in the case of injury, if he even left alive ).

Just breaks my heart to hear his dad calling for him.

I can understand both sides. The family and volunteers are going to do anything they can to find him, and LE just doesn’t want anything getting messed up, but can they honestly expect people to just stop looking for him? Especially after scaling back the search.
I agree, but asking them to stop is like admitting defeat--for them. LE doesn't want anything messed up, I get that, but there is a human factor in play as well. When we, as humans, agree to allow "procedure" to become more important than doing our damnedest to help someone in dire distress--we lose something important.

I think there has to be a compromise. The searchers are not ready to give up hope of finding Sebastian. They are going to support Seth until Seth cannot take another step.

What LE is doing is essential. What the searchers are doing is much more so.

New details into the family of the missing 15-year-old Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers.
The teen lives with his biological mother, stepfather and younger stepbrother. His biological father is also a deputy with the Davidson County Sheriff's Office
Y'all were talking about this earlier. Here it is where they told us he has a younger step-brother. (I can't check if it's still available because I don't have a Facebook)

Agree, it’s all very possible.
They would not want to admit that he left the house after a harsh punishment, or an injury (in the case of injury, if he even left alive ).
The more time that passes, the more my hope of Sebastian having left on his own, diminishes.

I mean, there's still an off-chance that he took off and was befriended by someone who's been hiding him out, but the odds of that are low, indeed.

There's a chance he took off, and someone with bad intentions took advantage of him and injured him.

There's a chance he took off and fell or was otherwise injured and could not save himself. That one is pretty much a long shot, given how much area has been searched.

But, given all the interviews I've watched and heard now, I'm seriously worried that he might not have left his home alive.

I hate thinking negatively, but at this point, I don't think we'll have a happy outcome. At this point, I just hope Seth can have some closure and those who may have injured sweet Sebastion feel the full force of the law. I've shifted from hoping for a happy reunion to hoping for justice. I hate feeling that way, but there it is...

Poor Sebastian. Gone! per Mr. Chris. 2/27/2024:

1 Between the hours of 12 and six, he has basically vanished.
2 Walked out of the house.
3 Door was locked.
4 Gone," the stepfather said

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics