GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know what to believe here. Could he possibly be out driving around, "spotted" several times and STILL no LE can find them? How is he getting gas? It just doesn't add up! Not blaming anyone, and I know there's a lot more to the case than has been released publicly, but this one is pretty strange. I'm still praying that little girl is unharmed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would be very surprised if he was still travelling in the van but criminals get caught because they make mistakes. Maybe if his mental state has been deteriorating, he has not thought of how intense the manhunt would be or he believes if they are not found by now, people aren't looking as hard for her? Who knows? I hope these sightings are legit and he is making mistakes.

yes, but how do you hide a 9 year old for days without an accomplice without hurting them or placing them in some kind of danger?

Oh I just meant when he was getting gas - he'd make her stay in the back of the van.

I haven't seen anything as of yet saying the sighting earlier today wasn't legitimate. The lady swears 100% it was the right van.

I'm sure they have spent all day today closing in on it. They may have even got a fix on him by now. It will take some time to get the proper teams in there and formulate a plan to get him surrounded and contained.

Hopefully that means he intends to use it and will be spotted when he does.

To me, that's great news. I was thinking both were already very possibly dead. If he took out substantial cash he's planning to survive awhile, IMHO. I wonder what a "substantial amount of cash" is? It would also be helpful if they were able to clearly describe the cap he had on in the Save A Lot because it was distinctive and he's likely wearing it. He's not a terribly unusual looking guy, if he takes off the glasses and wears sunglasses, and a cap and goes in alone. Together, they'd be spotted immediately. Alone, he looks like a lot of men.

To me, that's great news. I was thinking both were already very possibly dead. If he took out substantial cash he's planning to survive awhile, IMHO. I wonder what a "substantial amount of cash" is? It would also be helpful if they were able to clearly describe the cap he had on in the Save A Lot because it was distinctive and he's likely wearing it. He's not a terribly unusual looking guy, if he takes off the glasses and wears sunglasses, and a cap and goes in alone. Together, they'd be spotted immediately. Alone, he looks like a lot of men.

After this long we need a sketch of how he would look with a beard.

I am very encouraged by the community coming out to search for her on their own and keeping an eye . She will be found. She' s going to be found safe ! I just know it :)

So if there was bank activity, he is leaving a trail?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So. On my bank account purchases show up immediately, whether I use debit or credit. Someone needs to be sitting there refreshing and refreshing his bank account log in, and nab him when he uses the card. It's a really positive thing that he's using his bank account, whatever form that takes.

So if there was bank activity, he is leaving a trail?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's why they say they believe he's still in the Rogersville area, even though there have been no sightings. The card transaction must have taken place in the area.

I think that's why they say they believe he's still in the Rogersville area, even though there have been no sightings. The card transaction must have taken place in the area.

If he took out a ton of cash, he won't leave a trail because there won't be any card usage to follow. JMO

I haven't seen anything as of yet saying the sighting earlier today wasn't legitimate. The lady swears 100% it was the right van.

I'm sure they have spent all day today closing in on it. They may have even got a fix on him by now. It will take some time to get the proper teams in there and formulate a plan to get him surrounded and contained.

The only thing that made it pop into my mind about "legit" or not was that she typed the license plate numbers and letters in the opposite order than they appear on the Tennessee plates. But that could be completely meaningless.

Pretty brazen for him to still be in the area however if this man is a paedophile brazen seems to be a characteristic. I'm wondering though if he has gone mad thinking that he and his niece were in danger from family? Had he had mental issues in the past. Had he been acting strangely?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Pretty brazen for him to still be in the area however if this man is a paedophile brazen seems to be a characteristic. I'm wondering though if he has gone mad thinking that he and his niece were in danger from family? Had he had mental issues in the past. Had he been acting strangely?
I think the best hope for her is that he really thinks he's doing the right thing and keeping her safe from harm - even if that belief is wrong, at least it gives some hope he might not have hurt her at all, other than the emotional trauma she is probably experiencing :( .

I'm having flashbacks to Hannah Anderson and her rescue. I am hoping beyond hope that we have a similar outcome.

I'm having flashbacks to Hannah Anderson and her rescue. I am hoping beyond hope that we have a similar outcome.

Me too I keep hoping someone will come across them while out riding their horses.

Anyone think he could have a scanner with him?

They may set up a perimeter and wait until dark so they have a tactical advantage over him. They can sneak up in the dark with night vision goggles, meaning they can see him but he can't see them. I imagine this is going to be over with before daybreak. Going in under cover of darkness would be a huge advantage for the SWAT team.

I wonder if he is armed. Were there any firearms in the house that are missing? So much we don't know. C., praying for your safe return. We're here for you honey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akwy