GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plastic bag carousel? I thought it odd that the purchases weren't bagged. Another thing he didn't try to hide.

Ahhh, thank you. A bag carousel! Maybe he isn't into plastic bags. Some people won't use them with the wastage at landfills etc. I go without when I have to pay for them :)

Remember his wife said he went off for awhile before just to get attention? I'm starting to wonder if that's what this is all about. He had to know he would be seen buying camping gear at Walmart, he knew the school knew he took C., he knew they would be seen at Save a lot and he had to know they would check his banking account. Is this all just a frigging game to him to see how long it will take to find him?

Remember his wife said he went off for awhile before just to get attention? I'm starting to wonder if that's what this is all about. He had to know he would be seen buying camping gear at Walmart, he knew the school knew he took C., he knew they would be seen at Save a lot and he had to know they would check his banking account. Is this all just a frigging game to him to see how long it will take to find him?

That would be the best case scenario for sure!! Or is he seeking death by police suicide or something? I have no clue. JMO

I did not see a brown box, I saw a light pink throw rolled up, a throw pillow and a beige blanket. (I have bought the same blanket from Walmart, mine is blue however). IMHO

Must have been the beige blanket. Ha! I'm obviously blind as a bat.

This reminds me so much of Daniell Van Dam, who at age 7 was kidnapped, held, raped, murdered and thrown away by David Westerfield, her neighbor.
Horrible crime.

I am seriously praying that this man is not another David Westerfield.

I've been meaning to ask if anyone could tell what the brown box is that he purchased from Walmart with the pink blanket and throw pillow. It looks like a generic cardboard box that you use to ship packages. Silverware maybe? I ask this because I wouldn't immediately think "camping supplies" from the blanket and throw pillow purchases.

I was wondering what this item that looks like a delivery parcel was too. As GS takes it from the cashier, does GS pull a zip across it as he's putting it in the trolley?
I was curious.

I was wondering what this item that looks like a delivery parcel was too. As GS takes it from the cashier, does GS pull a zip across it as he's putting it in the trolley?
I was curious.

I watched again and just looks like he is fidgeting for the plastic bag handles. I thought a duvet cover but does look more like a blanket...with a trim around it

i dont think this perp is all there in the head. its not an excuse, not by a mile, but i dont think the elevator is stopping at the top floor :ufo:

I think that's why they say they believe he's still in the Rogersville area, even though there have been no sightings. The card transaction must have taken place in the area.

unless he threw the CC out and someone found them and using them. just a thought :waitasec:

I watched again and just looks like he is fidgeting for the plastic bag handles. I thought a duvet cover but does look more like a blanket...with a trim around it

Ah, I can see exactly that now I look at it again.

It does look like somethings have already been bagged in the buggy before the video starts ? At least I thought so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont think this perp is all there in the head. its not an excuse, not by a mile, but i dont think the elevator is stopping at the top floor :ufo:

I was just thinking this too. Maybe he is very low iq or diminished capacity of some kind. That may prevent him from regular gainful employment. It may also mean he enjoys the company of a child because he relate to them more. I realize I'm grasping here and I'm not saying it's my working theory. I'm just trying to pluck ideas out of thin air that may NOT end in worst case scenario. He may not realize the school will have told and the cameras were in walmart and if that is the case I would say he's not super bright. The other option is a sly fox who does not care who knows what and that is very dangerous. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15