GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
May wanna check downstairs folks. This could be them. Or not.

I don't see how this can possibly end well.

IMO there's a low chance of him taking her for her "own protection" with the recent custody change. I believe if he thought she was in danger, then his wife would likely know too, and hopefully contact the proper channels if that were the case. Her words are haunting though, doesn't sound like she has much faith in her husband.

I imagine the van to be hidden in an abandoned building somewhere. The fact that he blatantly lied and got her out of school makes me nervous. Why is he not scared? Is he planning on offing her and himself after he is done "playing" or whatever this sick man is doing? Because obviously he's going to get caught. I think he's just biding time thankful for the extended time he's had.

This story makes me sick. Poor little girl.

I agree. This family handled everything before through the court system, legal authorities. If the aunt and her husband had any misgivings or worries something was wrong at dad's house, why wouldn't they go back to the contacts and people they know from that experience first?

I agree. This family handled everything before through the court system, legal authorities. If the aunt and her husband had any misgivings or worries something was wrong at dad's house, why wouldn't they go back to the contacts and people they know from that experience first?
Exactly, and why not take both children?

So disgusting this man.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks wodalo...I remembered and found it.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/tbi-...ert-for-9-year-old-rogersville-girl/171648942

"DeVine showed pictures of a purple and pink blanket, a green blanket, black pants for himself, khaki pants for T., girl’s underwear, nail polish, lipstick and a pink child’s camp chair."

I was terrified for her before. Now, I am really terrified given the list of items he bought. The lipstick and nail polish added to the underwear gives a sexualized sense to me. I want them to find her NOW.

[video=youtube;3KQIsi0ia1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KQIsi0ia1Y[/video] new Surveillance Video

I'm pretty terrified about when they find them. What happens when the cops converge. The nail polish, lipstick, pink camp chair - it sounds like a sick fantasy he's created in his head. Being confronted with police and the reality that not only is this not a fantasy but his life is over could be the most dangerous part of the entire situation.

NC5_NickBeres
17 mins ·
BREAKING: This just in -- The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have issued a report that law enforcement in Idaho are responding to a possible sighting of C. and her uncle. This is not yet a confirmed sighting. The TBI has not commented. My brother actually works in TV in Boise. Apparently there have been multiple new leads on a possible sighting of the uncle's Dodge van traveling on I-84 and Highway 15 in the Mountain Home and Idaho Falls areas. I am following up on this tip now with my sibling. He's checking. Of course, this may just be yet another of the hundreds of tips that have not yet produced any results. SHARE THIS POST.

Umm, in what universe does a 9-year-old wear lipstick?

They need to find this child NOW!

Oh gawd, now even more disturbing!!!!

Umm, in what universe does a 9-year-old wear lipstick?

They need to find this child NOW!

I completely agree with you! I did see on her mom's facebook page a couple pictures of her with lipstick on, it was very obvious. Of course we don't know the circumstances of those pictures (was this play lipstick for Christmas, etc)

She looks at ease. Bored. But not scared. So I am really curious as to what he has told her at this point.

I know if I went and picked up my little girl from school and took her to the grocery store she would be asking me why I'm buying so much peanut butter ... Odd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, that looks like about a weeks worth of supplies. Looks like he doesn't expect to have access to cook anything. So weird that he stopped to buy it after he got her from school. If he had a location prepared he could have been slowly storing most of that away. And some of the things are clearly treats for a child or not what I'd expect an assailant to provide for his victim OR the type of supplies a true outdoorsman would know is needed for an extended camp. He appears to be thinking of her 'comfort' (in an odd, twisted way)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To me, that looks like about a weeks worth of supplies. Looks like he doesn't expect to have access to cook anything. So weird that he stopped to buy it after he got her from school. If he had a location prepared he could have been slowly storing most of that away. And some of the things are clearly treats for a child or not what I'd expect an assailant to provide for his victim OR the type of supplies a true outdoorsman would know is needed for an extended camp. He appears to be thinking of her 'comfort' (in an odd, twisted way)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now I'm thinking it wasn't so planned. He would have had everything ready. Put her in the van and go.
That in itself makes me more worried.
The Walmart items scare me but I am trying to tell myself they were to comfort her and entertain her ....idk. My heart is breaking for her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3