GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since issuing the original Endangered Child Alert Wednesday, and upgrading the alert to an AMBER Alert on Thursday, TBI Agents and Intelligence Analysts have worked to coordinate and verify more than 500 tips. At this time, however, there have been no credible sightings of C. T., Gary Simpson, or the van in which investigators believe the two may be traveling.

https://tbinews.wordpress.com/2016/05/09/5-9-16-amber-alert-update-carlie-trent/

I don't see how this can possibly end well.

IMO there's a low chance of him taking her for her "own protection" with the recent custody change. I believe if he thought she was in danger, then his wife would likely know too, and hopefully contact the proper channels if that were the case. Her words are haunting though, doesn't sound like she has much faith in her husband.

I imagine the van to be hidden in an abandoned building somewhere. The fact that he blatantly lied and got her out of school makes me nervous. Why is he not scared? Is he planning on offing her and himself after he is done "playing" or whatever this sick man is doing? Because obviously he's going to get caught. I think he's just biding time thankful for the extended time he's had.

This story makes me sick. Poor little girl.

I can't believe this has gone on this long. I had hopes she would be found much sooner. Praying for you C.!

"I'm very worried. I'm very concerned," Gary's wife, Linda Simpson, 54, told the Daily News by phone. "I think she's in a lot of danger. I don't see why you would kidnap a kid if you weren't up to something bad."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ed-tenn-girl-9-uncle-school-article-1.2626306

WOW that's quite a statement. There has to have been some reason she would say that. Bless that little girls heart. :(
Praying she comes home safe. I agree that must be more to this then we know.

Been following this from day one and for some reason I don't see him hurting her. Maybe I'm naive and hopeful, but I don't have the negative feeling a lot of you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been following this from day one and for some reason I don't see him hurting her. Maybe I'm naive and hopeful, but I don't have the negative feeling a lot of you have

Grown men don't innocently pull little girls out of school to take spontaneous camping trips just for the fun of it. LE finds it suspicious, his wife does, and so do I. Hannah Anderson was kidnapped by a "family friend" and sexually assaulted on a camping trip, and I've been assaulted by my biological uncle, so it happens.

okay I am lost, what is this downstairs you guys are talking about?

Scanner thread and some others are located "downstairs" in the parking lot or the jury room. Those areas are members only, meaning guests cannot see or post in them.

We keep scanner chatter downstairs so as not to inadvertently give away important sensitive info when there is an active search or manhunt.

Here's the link to the thread downstairs we have been referring to...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...KING-NEWS!!!-Current-Scanner-Alerts-7/page108

LE must think he is listening to television to have these frequent news pressers and they have nothing to say!

C., at 9, may be pretty knowledgeable with a computer. If her school is following the Common Core program as all the US is suppose to be doing, she will be able to do anything basic GS wants. I went to school with a guy who looked like GS, and he was the smartest kid in our grade every year. There were 100-125 students in my grade.

That style van is huge! It is not easy to miss on the highway and definitely not on a two-lane road. I just can't imagine that he made it to Missouri without being seen! It is also a gas gussler, so he will need lots of money to keep moving.

Common Core is not used nationwide. Thankfully, it's voluntary. No CC in Texas.
My grandson in 1st grade has computer class.....don't need CC to teach basic computer use.

That parcel box looking thing to ME looks like one of those thin boxy type water jugs with the handle or the boxy gas cans. When it goes in the cart, you can see the shadow of the handle in my opinion. I hope its a water jug.... The thought of a gas can makes me sick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's hope we are both right

Grown men don't innocently pull little girls out of school to take spontaneous camping trips just for the fun of it. LE finds it suspicious, his wife does, and so do I. Hannah Anderson was kidnapped by a "family friend" and sexually assaulted on a camping trip, and I've been assaulted by my biological uncle, so it happens.

I am pretty sure HA was not sexually assaulted. I found that whole situation very strange.

I'm so worried about C. I cannot believe they had 3 so called pressers yesterday and today everything is so so quiet

It wasn't the woman posting stuff that matters. Her husband is the one that sent a message to the administrator of the page telling her where he saw the van, where he chased it, where he lost it, why he lost it, and that he was able to read the tag. The tag number he provided in the original message was the correct one. The administrator simply copied and pasted the message she received.

His wife jumped on Facebook hours later, after both she and hubby had talked to police about the event. and she began giving details out as people asked about them. According to her, her husband continued to search the area where he lost sight of the van after the police interview. Just because she got the numbers of the van in reverse order doesn't mean much to me, maybe she was simply working from memory.

It was the most descriptive sighting we've had in the last 5 days, and it seemed and sounded pretty legitimate to me. LE appears to have dismissed it for whatever reason. I wouldn't be surprised a bit if they end up finding him right up there in those hills where the guy said he headed.

I appreciate your view on things, I always like to look at events from all sides, but I don't buy it. A lot of people like attention. I am not judging them. But stories like this usually bring out a lot of people that desperately want to help. Look at all the tips and leads big cases get that eventually prove to be not true, even though LE has to track down each one.

Still nothing :( This is awful.......

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I appreciate your view on things, I always like to look at events from all sides, but I don't buy it. A lot of people like attention. I am not judging them. But stories like this usually bring out a lot of people that desperately want to help. Look at all the tips and leads big cases get that eventually prove to be not true, even though LE has to track down each one.
Well, I can't tell if he saw them or not, but he was vehement. He apparently has been put searching non-stop since then, did call it into authorities, and seems very upset that he lost sight of the van. I don't know if he really saw the van or not, but I don't think he's just doing it for attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw