GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBI phones are back up and running, so tips should be called in there. Call 911 for van sightings though if the person is positive it is the van.

How can anyone know it is "the van" without the police pulling it over and searching it?

I think it will be because of things that arent easily changed- its a Ford instead of a Chevy or there is no stripe or the side windows are different or whatever. (these are not real descriptions, they are just examples of how they could tell without pulling it over).

Yep, and it's an easy one to remember.

C. T.'s mom promises to find her little girl, and she's relying on the state wide Amber Alert system to help. You probably saw the Amber Alert first on your phone last Thursday because most large cell carriers like Verizon and AT&T participate in the program.

The US Postal Service is even receiving them on their mobile delivery devices. That way the postal workers can keep their eyes open for the suspect and little girl.

http://www.local8now.com/content/news/Behind-the-Amber-Alert-for-Carlie-Trent-378705071.html

I think Gray was answering the question above, about how would anyone know it's "the" van without pulling it over and searching it.

But the one woman posting about seeing the license plate did not even put the numbers and letters in the correct order. Her post is gone. There has been no known actual sighting according to LE.

I've lost patience. Totally over this now... where are they???

There seems to be at least two items already scanned and placed in the cart at the beginning of the video. To me there is a long, thin tubular item in hot pink and then a thing shaped a bit like a duffle. I think the pink item could be a yoga mat or a kids folding camping chair in a bag. The larger duffle-like item could be a tent? Or a shade canopy? It looked like it could be in a camouflage pattern...

Maybe a camo colored (or earthy color to camouflage) tarp to put over the van in case of helicopter searches?

But the one woman posting about seeing the license plate did not even put the numbers and letters in the correct order. Her post is gone. There has been no known actual sighting according to LE.

It wasn't the woman posting stuff that matters. Her husband is the one that sent a message to the administrator of the page telling her where he saw the van, where he chased it, where he lost it, why he lost it, and that he was able to read the tag. The tag number he provided in the original message was the correct one. The administrator simply copied and pasted the message she received.

His wife jumped on Facebook hours later, after both she and hubby had talked to police about the event. and she began giving details out as people asked about them. According to her, her husband continued to search the area where he lost sight of the van after the police interview. Just because she got the numbers of the van in reverse order doesn't mean much to me, maybe she was simply working from memory.

It was the most descriptive sighting we've had in the last 5 days, and it seemed and sounded pretty legitimate to me. LE appears to have dismissed it for whatever reason. I wouldn't be surprised a bit if they end up finding him right up there in those hills where the guy said he headed.

Did you guys hear that on downstairs? Something about a cell phone pinging by 181, small child answered the phone and she hung up just now

Edit: Not sure if it's related but pretty sure it is also heard something about a van

Edit2: Sorry I know I'm not supposed to talk about downstairs here but this is super important if it's about C.

It's important but it's also public and anyone (including perps) can read it.

And that page was public and is now private. I'm a member there too. The reason for the switch was just in case there were people out there "helping" GS and tipping him off about where people are searching.

I'm not sure he "lost custody" in the way that it's portrayed. It sounds like the father went to jail and the Simpsons took custody because the father couldn't (obviously) but now the father is out so he regained custody because he was available again rather than the Simpsons "lost" custody. I know it's semantics but I think in this case it means something. At least I'm hoping it does. Losing custody implies previous mistreatment. Simply restoring custody to her dad means that there is a chance Simpson hasn't and won't hurt her.

So if the uncle just lost custody is he just upset at the fact and thinking that he is a better caregiver? But then why not take her sister too? Maybe he became overly attached to her. Thinking something sinister was going on behind closed doors with uncle while he had custody that family/police are now discovering? -maybe photos were found of her. Was uncle afraid she would tell on him?
I really thought she would have been found by now :( Her parents must be horrified.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I just wanted to remind folks that we don't sleuth people who are not POI's in a case. It's a victim friendly site and I believe C.'s parents are considered victims here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw