GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are trying to draw more attention to the case? It needs it.

Would anyone care to explain to me what LE considers to be a "credible" sighting ?

Does there have to be 8 pictures and a 60 second video attached to the report in order to make it "credible" ?

What a load..................

Would anyone care to explain to me what LE considers to be a "credible" sighting ?

Does there have to be 8 pictures and a 60 second video attached to the report in order to make it "credible" ?

This is a good question for reporters to ask at the next briefing.

I am not good at lip reading, does anyone else have sound on this briefing?

I live in southern Missouri!!!! No cities mentioned, huh? Just southeast? I can't get the news 2 livestream up.

From presser
Father never notified school that he had regained full custody of children

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm still not clear on the colors on the van. I've seen several pictures and they all have different color stripes on the side. Is the stripe a dark blue?

So it looks like he is headed down highway 61 south? Maybe towards Texas?

The TBI hotline is down. He is telling everyone to call 911 if they see the van.

Does anyone else think C. favors her uncle in appearance? Like their face shape and such....I know it is odd, but can't help but notice similarities....however I know she is only blood related to his wife, as far as we know. Am I seeing things?

He is saying that there are no credible sightings yet, even after someone asked if the Missouri sighting was credible. I'm still going to keep my eye out.

TBI phones are back up and running, so tips should be called in there. Call 911 for van sightings though if the person is positive it is the van.

TBI hotline back up

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What bothers me is TBI keeps talking about an isolated area due to the camping gear purchase. There was no Camping gear purchase, unless they have a third video of him they are not disclosing. To me a light pink tiny throw, a beige blanket and a throw pillow are not camping gear. If he had sleeping bags in that cart or a tent, it would be visible trust me, I have spent a small fortune in camping gear, they are not tiny. It just throws me off. IMHO

Right now he is talking about the reward money and how they need the community help.

new info.----phone system is malfunctioning at the TBI, so tip line isn't working

He just repeated again that they haven't received any credible sightings (whatever the hell that means)

Tip lines are back up and running now.

Final wrap up----- much like an episode of Seinfeld------ a press conference about nothing.

I didn't listen to this one but the previous one I did and the media needs to ask better questions.

I think that there was more in the mans buggy at Walmart than we saw rung up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't listen to this one but the previous one I did and the media needs to ask better questions.

I think that there was more in the mans buggy at Walmart than we saw rung up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. That said, the way he conducts a news conference would never fly in my state. He is not clear enough for my liking right on down to his time-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3