GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From above link. I wouldn't be surprised if our regular scanner channel will no longer be used in case he has a scanner. JMO

“We are going to ship some of our resources to this part of the state later today. We will have a command post that will join the U.S. Marshal Service in Rogersville. On board, will be intelligence analysts who will be working to coordinate tips [ and] the flow of information among our many partners,” said Devine.

I dare say, if one is very familiar with the web, social media, etc., that they would/could follow along with everything that's being posted everywhere.

They could keep very close tabs on what's happening, what they know/don't know, etc.

I'm speaking of the of course.

JMO

From above link. I wouldn't be surprised if our regular scanner channel will no longer be used in case he has a scanner. JMO

“We are going to ship some of our resources to this part of the state later today. We will have a command post that will join the U.S. Marshal Service in Rogersville. On board, will be intelligence analysts who will be working to coordinate tips [ and] the flow of information among our many partners,” said Devine.

And it just now dawned on them to do this 5 days after she disappeared ? Nope.......something's up.

I don't think he is capable of following along. (Maybe wishful thinking ) I would say he can listen to the radio but not internet activity. Need to get a reporter to ask if any electronic devices are missing from home.
His phone isn't ringing iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to wonder if he dug himself an underground bunker or is 100 feet deep in an old mine shaft or a cave with the entrance camouflaged.

I'm sure there are scores of ATV's running all over the top of the mountains located in that area, maybe a 100 or more by now, and yet nobody has run across a 6000# white conversion van parked in the middle of the forest ? No one has seen tire track imprints heading off across a grassy
area where they shouldn't be ?

His little hideout may be a lot more sophisticated and complex than many of us would have imagined. Once again, that may have been where he was spending a whole lot of time during the disappearing acts described by his wife.

He could just be parked in an abandoned barn or shed.

I feel awful for this man's wife. To find out that your husband is a total monster! Wonder if there were any signs....How many years have they been married? 17? So this man walked away from a wife and a life to become a sick criminal and will either end up dead or in prison. I really hope this little girl is going to be okay. My son is her age, still so innocent at 9 :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I had not watched the video of their shopping trip until right now. I'm pretty sure it was already pointed out, but I got the feeling C. kept her distance from her uncle as well. Also, when she walked down the aisle a bit, he was quick to move to where she was standing. I pray that if he takes to any other public place, she is brave enough to say she needs to use the bathroom or something and tells someone to help her.

What could he be telling her? Surely she is asking about her dad and her sister....even his wife.

I don't know why I have this feeling, but I don't see him as being technologically inclined....I do believe he may have experience with scanners and things like that. I wonder what he used to do for a living.

The scary thing is that if he has grown up in that town, he knows every nook and cranny at this point in his life - especially if he is a hunter or fisherman.

Sorry a little "rambly"....just thinking "aloud".

I think his disappearances are tied directly to what we are seeing right now. He was preparing and prepping a spot for his little disappearing act. If the sighting yesterday was legitimate, that would mean he was within 20-30 minutes of his home town. Plenty close enough to go and get things arranged, stocked, and organized, and then return home a few hours later.

I'm beginning to wonder if that broadcast and press conference this morning was an attempt keep him right where he is, and avoid him getting wind that they are closing in. More than likely he is at least listening and monitoring radio broadcast either in the van or on a portable radio. If he hears LE say they have no clue where he is, it's all good for him.

Something is out of whack here.

Reminds me of Jimmy Lee Dykes.

Re: new info that causes concern. Maybe his wife has told them things that, in hindsight, raises red flags...such as his behavior toward C., how he talked to her or about her, if he wanted to be around when she was bathing, etc...Things that weren't particularly noticed at the time, but now seem ominous. Or maybe the sibling has told them some things that she has seen or been told by C. Plus if his disappearing acts were to prepare a place, perhaps they could follow cell phone pings from the past few months/years to pinpoint an area unless he was too slick to take it with him. Thoughts and prayers for the little girl!!

He could just be parked in an abandoned barn or shed.

I guess it's possible, but you would think those would be the first places that would be searched.............but then again..........(no comment)

For all we know he could've packed a laptop :(

ETA With a mobile hotspot and plenty of batteries...

Maybe he was trying to latch onto the Wi-Fi signal at the elementary school, thus the sighting by the resident.

something sister said I bet.

Possibly computer activity. Possibly a minor relation has revealed information that has heightened concern.

Hard to say how but I worry we all suspect what.

I'm sorry, still a bit of a newbie, what does "check downstairs" mean? I have seen it a couple times on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman