GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really confused, if they were spotted in ID last night around 9:30pm at the Jade Garden (per the lady working there) but there is now an AA in MO? So he went to ID and now back tracking through MO? The AA is only about an hour and a half from me in the STL area. It seems they are traveling back this way? I'm more doubtful of the ID spotting now.

So my local news (Fox2) just popped up with an alert now (STL area)

It would be interesting to know what Simpsons wife thinks of the items he purchased at Walmart. For instance the lipstick and nail polish, are those things that C. already liked dabbling around with at home ? Did Simpson normally buy C. items of clothing now and then, or was it always up to his wife to buy those things ? Was there anything purchased that C. isn't normally allowed to have ?

He's been caring for this girl for the majority of her life, so on the surface, the items he bought don't seem so out of the ordinary. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were planning an outing to a lake.

Sorry Steelman, being a molestation victim myself, a mother, having been a little girl, and a camper- I have to disagree. You don't purchase little girl's underwear, nail polish, and lipstick for an outing to a lake.

It would be interesting to know what information they are basing the MO alert on. I'm still listening to Elmore county and it sounds like they are checking with local businesses/reviewing video so hopefully they can rule last night's Mountain Home sighting in or out.

From the pictures I've seen of her I'm thinking she's a girly girl and her uncle is trying to make her feel special by buying her presents.

And usually the reason to make them feel special is to groom them.

Pretty interesting in the basement right now. I'd come on down if you can

Just got an Amber Alert for Otterville (MO). There is a recreation area near there. I haven't found any info on the sighting.

TBI seems to tell us lots of stuff. So, I would be surprised if there was an MO sighting without letting everyone know. (Now, I think it would be good if they were a little less forthcoming b/c I do think this guy is listening in. JMHO)

I think we are all awaiting the confirmation status of the ID sighting.

There are so many sightings of a white conversion van. Who knew there were so many left in the US.

Sorry guys, so distracted today. When is the newest video from ? TIA

Sorry Steelman, being a molestation victim myself, a mother, having been a little girl, and a camper- I have to disagree. You don't purchase little girl's underwear, nail polish, and lipstick for an outing to a lake.

There isn't any verifiable proof that this girl has ever been molested or mistreated by her uncle in any way, up until 6 days ago when he removed her from school for unknown reasons. There have been a whole lot of kids that have been abducted by a guardian or a relative that had no sexual motive what-so-ever. What people choose to see in the purchases he made is all up to them. I don't think that list of stuff is very conclusive one way or the other.

i don't know what to think- the wife's comments really do make it seem like Gary is out To harm C. in some way.

However, I was thinking, & we know that Gary is related to C. by marriage.
Considering it is his wife who is relayed to C.'s dad, could that mean anything? What if something (in Gary's perception, whether that's correct or not) is not good for C. at home? (It would have to be that it was only an issue got C., not her little sister, too, to make this theory plausible). Maybe he felt someone needed to step in, but his wife did not want her brother (C.'s dad) exposed for whatever Gary might think is going on. Families seem to stick up for families, as sad as it is sometime adults will even stick up for/protect their own adult family members over children (sometimes under the circumstances that the children may not be being truthful/they don't believe their brother/sister/etc., to be capable of something bad). Maybe the wife isn't speaking out as far as where she thinks Gary may be/is saying he's up to no good without even trying to defend her husband again in an attempt to not expose/protect her brother; drawing attention toward Gary being up to something bad would take speculation away from anyone else. Maybe she knows deep down that Gary could be right about whatever he suspects is going on with C., and that's why she may be 'playing dumb' as far as where the could be?
Or maybe she really has no idea?
Maybe Gary is a sicko?
Also, it's been pointed out how odd it is for her to not stick up for her husband or express shock/disbelief, but do we have any idea how their marriage is? They have a disabled son, which could add stress to their marriage depending on the extent of his disability (the extent of care needed, a possibly rigorous therapy schedule, limited finances, huge medical bills, etc.).

eta: all just my scattered thoughts/opinions.

That means he's not related to her by blood, only legally- but blood uncles are still just as capable of sexual assault (as are fathers) and it's still considered incest.

1.jpg

Boonville and Otterville are not far away from each other.

Debating why he has done what he has done and what exactly has he done or not is all for latr. Right now IMO what is important is getting this child home ASAP and this situation ended safely.

I am sharing her NCEMC poster like crazy.

There isn't any verifiable proof that this girl has ever been molested or mistreated by her uncle in any way, up until 6 days ago when he removed her from school for unknown reasons. There have been a whole lot of kids that have been abducted by a guardian or a relative that had no sexual motive what-so-ever. What people choose to see in the purchases he made is all up to them. I don't think that list of stuff is very conclusive one way or the other.

This might be his first time. I never said he had priors. For some reason, he decided to act now, but going to Walmart before he picked her up- he had this planned!

But it is so strange that he wasn't planned enough that he had to take her with him shopping for groceries after he kidnapped her...

I think the TBI may have made a HUGE mistake when they didn't issue a nationwide Amber Alert in lieu of a jurisdictional one.
That's exactly what I posted earlier. I completely agree!!! SMH

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Noone here wants to see this little girl harmed, yet I see alot of naivete on this thread regarding the motives of this uncle kidnapping his niece out of school, contacting noone, and taking her out of state- and preplanning and buying supplies including panties, nail polish, and lip gloss (which I disagree- is sexual. I only wear Lip Gloss- not Lipstick because I prefer the shininess). We all need to open our eyes and recognize his motive is to probably take her somewhere isolated to sexually assault her. In this way, we will be more vigilant to finding them sooner, than if we play ostrich and try to believe he's only out to protect her!!! This is my opinion.

I agree. I think he is going to take some disgusting pictures and much of those items may be props.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member