GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wasn't yet with him when he bought it.

Some of the little girl nail polish and lip products I have purchased for my daughter and granddaughters is very sheer and the polish is light and comes off easily - basically for play day only.

I am in IL, and am now beginning to see my friends pick up on the amber alert and sharing her poster and info. Keep pushing folks, tweet, instagram, facebook, hit it hard if you would. We can help get her image spread farther and wider.

i think ppl just don't want to jump to that. no one wants that happening to a little girl. I agree that may be wishful thinking, but since he has no history, I think we want to hold out hope.

I think ppl will vigilantly look for her either way, the situation is scary.

Noone here wants to see this little girl harmed, yet I see alot of naivete on this thread regarding the motives of this uncle kidnapping his niece out of school, contacting noone, and taking her out of state- and preplanning and buying supplies including panties, nail polish, and lip gloss (which I disagree- is sexual. I only wear Lip Gloss- not Lipstick because I prefer the shininess). We all need to open our eyes and recognize his motive is to probably take her somewhere isolated to sexually assault her. In this way, we will be more vigilant to finding them sooner, than if we play ostrich and try to believe he's only out to protect her!!! This is my opinion.

i think ppl just don't want to jump to that. no one wants that happening to a little girl. I agree that may be wishful thinking, but since he has no history, I think we want to hold out hope.

I think ppl will vigilantly look for her either way, the situation is scary.
He has no known history, but there's always a first time. This just has such shades of Hannah Anderson, even to the point of going to Idaho with her...

He has no known history, but there's always a first time. This just has such shades of Hannah Anderson, even to the point of going to Idaho with her...
Yup.....may have a long history, just may have never been caught

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have found zero, zilch and nothing on him.

Hospital and educational records are not public, to my knowledge, unless an investigative agency releases them, to the best of my knowledge.
I am going to talk a little about the wonderful people I have met and learned to love since moving to this small town about 30 miles from Rogersville, about 20 years ago. These are friendly people that will open themselves up to outsiders. Or at least never treat you less than completely neighborly. They are loyal to a fault to their own families, especially their kids. A man Gary's age may or may not have graduated from high school, but has been loyal to his wife and his disabled son and probably receives some compensation as a caregiver and that is his financial contribution to his household. I know people in their twenties here who have never been out-of-state; a rare few that have never left our county. They are not backwards or ignorant. They simply stay where their families are and live their lives here. Gary strikes me as likely not having been out of state much. That is why I find these sightings in Missouri or Idaho out of character. I hope I am wrong and he is being pulled over on some highway, Anywhere USA, right now, with C. But I see him having a little spot or maybe a few places he can hide out, hide the van, hide C. for at least some amount of time. He could venture far, but in almost 60 years of living in or near Hawkins county, he probably knows more about it than some of the LE or TBI working the case. All completely my opinion.

Two pairs of kid's pants, a pink and purple blanket, 4 bottles of nail polish (and no nail polish remover, I wonder if that's the next item he has to run out and purchase), a bikini, a large pack of girl's undies, a man's green t-shirt and a pink soccer game day chair.

Are those the camping supplies?

I work in the freight industry and don't know why I didn't think of this before but I just emailed every contact I have to pass along CT and GS's photos along with the photos of the van to all their drivers on the road. I'm just so hopeful someone will spot them and be able to follow them until they are stopped.

I work in the freight industry and don't know why I didn't think of this before but I just emailed every contact I have to pass along CT and GS's photos along with the photos of the van to all their drivers on the road. I'm just so hopeful someone will spot them and be able to follow them until they are stopped.

Awesomeness, Birds ! Thank you !

Has anyone mentioned whether GS owns weapons? If so, I wonder if they're missing (with him).

At a TBI presser over the weekend or on Monday, the agent speaking said they had no record of him buying or owning any guns. It is in this thread in an earlier post.

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean a whole lot. Guns are pretty easy to come by under the radar.

Why didn't the restaraunt stall him and call LE?!

Surely they did not wait for four hours to notify police of the van in the drive-thru?! If it is taking four hours for a phone call, email, text, whatever to get from Idaho to Tennessee, the perp will have no trouble staying ahead of the law.

Surely they did not wait for four hours to notify police of the van in the drive-thru?! If it is taking four hours for a phone call, email, text, whatever to get from Idaho to Tennessee, the perp will have no trouble staying ahead of the law.

She didn't know about the alert till she got home 3 hours later. So yes it took that long.

As I understand it, she didn't know anything about the Amber Alert until she went home from work 3 hours later. Once she realized, she called 911 to report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie