GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-children-in-the-past.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

"Multiple law enforcement sources have confirmed for the Times-News on condition of anonymity that relatives of Simpson have claimed he sexually abused them when they were children, and it wasn’t reported at the time because his family was afraid of him."

If anyone knows this to not be a credible news source/please tell me to delete...or MOD delete please :)

This sucks but not too unexpected. He's not a really intimidating looking man, quite the opposite really . But to a small kid, most adults are intimidating. Sad life.

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-children-in-the-past.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

"Multiple law enforcement sources have confirmed for the Times-News on condition of anonymity that relatives of Simpson have claimed he sexually abused them when they were children, and it wasn’t reported at the time because his family was afraid of him."

If anyone knows this to not be a credible news source/please tell me to delete...or MOD delete please :)

I am not shocked to read this, but I am utterly devastated by this news.

If that is true and there were adults in her life that knew it was going on SOMETHING needs to be done. She's just a kid, someone has to be responsible for her. What about her sister? I hope she's being evaluated too! I'm just sick.

This is really horrible, those poor children. I did think it was interesting that his wife said "we will get you help and you can't keep her" in her interviews.

I found that quote also disturbing. It makes me wonder if she knows something or they are withholding information to the public. To say "we will get you help" may indicate a problem they are already aware of?

I'm very worried that not only is he a pedophile, but that he is working with other pedophiles. If the van has been found and they have not, great concern that he has help. The things he purchased also really make me worry. When they spoke of the large amount of batteries, I wasn't just thinking flash lights...I was also thinking cameras.

I found that quote also disturbing. It makes me wonder if she knows something or they are withholding information to the public. To say "we will get you help" may indicate a problem they are already aware of?
She seemed so matter of fact.

And there it is.......[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This is the worst of all news so far. The other victims were likely too scared to say one word. I know that in some families there is a code of silence.
Horrible but true. Gary, if you are reading this................................justice is coming for you. Leave that child alone. Drop her off somewhere safe.
Go hide you evil self under the bottom of a river or something.

And there it is.......[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

So his family knew and .... Ok sitting on hands

Please please please find her now !!!!

OMG!!!! I literally feel sick to my stomach hearing he has molested other children and then thinking of the items...panties, bikini and nail polish he bought for her. Sweet baby girl I, and so many other people, are praying for you!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If his wife knew this to be an issue and still took custody of this girl, shame in her! She should be charged as accomplice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That has been a huge concern for me. Near Pressmans home from what RUMOUR I heard long ago, there evil lurks. And, yes I did notify someone at that time.

She seemed so matter of fact.

Exactly! And she says "you can't keep her." I mean really...?! Eventually this will all come to light but I truly believe they don't feel this is important to share with the public because the number one concern is finding her. Why do these parents express concern that he was obsessed with her and gave them a bad feeling yet this wasn't something anybody thought to say even if the parent lost custody?

Hope it's ok to post this, if not mods please delete. Shelby Sheriff is saying article is not accurate in comments. https://www.facebook.com/ShelbyTNSh...33237121990/10153377698316991/?type=3&theater
The article about the van found in the forest states that it wasn't there so if they are processing a van must have been found elsewhere....??? Confusing

Shelby County Sheriff’s deputies checked the park but found nothing, a sheriff's offfice spokesman said.

http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/la...ber-alert-sighting-in-shelby-forest/276555990

If his wife knew this to be an issue and still took custody of this girl, shame in her! She should be charged as accomplice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree and so should every other adult that knew what was going on. SOMEONE needed to protect those kids.

Looks like the Shelby Forest van in Memphis was a dead end. On to the next sighting.................

That has been a huge concern for me. Near Pressmans home from what RUMOUR I heard long ago, there evil lurks. And, yes I did notify someone at that time.
Thank you for trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member