GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but in at least 4 different photos I've seen, CT is wearing adult-style lipstick. Why was she allowed to wear dark lipstick at age 9 and younger??? It really bothers me.

Probably now in hindsight- maybe others came forward now that they found out he has taken her?

According to Simpson, she never thought her husband of more than 30 years would do this.

"He's done things before but it really was harmless stuff. Really just something to agitate you or make you mad. But he's never done anything like... something as drastic as kidnapping somebody,” Simpson said.

She gave examples of Gary Simpson disappearing for a few hours and making up a story for attention. She said he has daily rituals that her hardly breaks, so this kidnapping had to be planned.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...lert-issued-for-Tennessee-girl-378203981.html

What kind of "daily rituals" does he have? What is meant by "ritual"?

She says she could never think he would do this because he was great with the kids but this contradicts the interview earlier by her and the father who stated in their gut something wasn't right? Just doesn't make any sense.

Agreed, this contradicts her statements made to another news org that she always thought there was something off about him. As for as CT's father - I have never seen him say that he ever had misgivings about Gary Simpson before the abduction. He seems genuinely shocked and confused, trying do figure it out after the fact. His obsession statement came as a theory from him on why Gary would take CT.

If I had to guess if he were paid, I would say he was. The reason I think this is because it was reported that he has some cash and food stamps in his possession. If they need to be on government assistance to buy food, chances are he would take advantage of a program that pays family members to be primary caretakers. When applying for benefits with social services, I'm sure they explored options for income with him.

Wouldn't the disabled child get some kind of disability check from the government and have them as Guardians over the money each month? Maybe he cashed that check.

Agreed, this contradicts her statements made to another news org that she always thought there was something off about him. As for as CT's father - I have never seen him say that he ever had misgivings about Gary Simpson before the abduction. He seems genuinely shocked and confused, trying do figure it out after the fact. His obsession statement came as a theory from him on why Gary would take CT.

There was a comment in the old thread or one I linked in an interview he gave somebody...because I remember there also being confusion about that statement as well and when I heard it I was shocked he made it seem like he already knew he was obsessed. I will try and relocate that for ya guys.

One of the articles said that he withdrew cash and has a food stamp card. If he uses the food stamp card can that be traced like a credit card? If so, he might not realize that.

I'm sorry but in at least 5 different photos I've seen, CT is wearing adult-style lipstick. Why was she allowed to wear dark lipstick at age 9 and younger??? It really bothers me.

I have only seen one of the shots. If Dad took the pic maybe just a fun shot? I dunno. If the took them well.....

What kind of "daily rituals" does he have? What is meant by "ritual"?

I have no idea but I do know many who are habitual. Some may go to the same coffee house at the same time everyday or go to the post office to check their mail, etc.

I think by saying 'ritual' it was things he did on a daily routine.

oh no :( WHY on earth would a victim allow other children around him!?? That is horrible if this is true!!

Because the perp oftentimes threatens to kill someone the child loves. I know of one case wherein a child didn't reveal the abuse until she was in her 20's because the perp, her father, threatened to kill the child's mother if she told. She told only after he was dead.

I'm sorry but in at least 5 different photos I've seen, CT is wearing adult-style lipstick. Why was she allowed to wear dark lipstick at age 9 and younger??? It really bothers me.

I have 4 years old and 6 years old daughters, and I will let them play around with my lipstick at home. My girls love make up and doing their nails. I don't let them go to school in it or anything, but I have tons of pictures with them wearing makeup at home.

I wonder if it was suggested to Mom she tone down her public comments? Appeal to the captor of sorts rather than anger him if he does have media access??? Just a thought.

Wouldn't the disabled child get some kind of disability check from the government and have them as Guardians over the money each month? Maybe he cashed that check.
The son may be physically disabled but not mentally disabled. I thought about the situation and it MIGHT be that the son is only physically disabled and "rents" a room from his parents and is able to claim his "household" budget separately. He would, in that scenario, be able to receive housing assistance and "food stamps". That would also allow for the parent to be compensated for caring for the disabled child. This is all just speculation but that is how it might be pulled off.

The terrible report today that Gary allegedly has abused before is likely putting even more pressure on all his family members. I don't think ordinary people have any idea what to do or say when they unexpectedly find themselves the focus of national media attention.

I have young daughters too, and I've bought them their own lip gloss and stuff - the transparent kind - to play around with. But from the photos, it seems to me she was wearing makeup outside the home (see the merry-go-round pic). With several photos of it, including one where she looks 6 years old in bright red lipstick, it seems like something she did often. The parents may not have had a problem with it, seen it as innocent - not trying to blame them. Maybe it's just because of what I've heard about her kidnapper that it seems ominous to me!

ETA: Maybe in your average loving home the makeup is no big deal. But when your parents are in and out jail or rehab and you're just a little girl trying to fend for yourself, it upsets me. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim