GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention that, it's weird to me that he bought clothes at all. He had access to all that and obviously planned this. Why would he buy new stuff?

Do we know that he used an atm to get cash? I think he did based on the pics we've seen. My point is that atm machines typically have a pretty low withdrawal limit, I think around $400. That's not much to get by on, pretty dumb to blow it on unnecessary clothes.

Anyone else listening downstairs? .?

Maybe he wanted an outfit that nobody knew he had? (Like that would change anything, but he may have thought it might keep him from getting identified).

"As we've learned more info and as we've developed more info, it's just becoming more and more and more troubling," Agent DeVine said. "Through some of the evidence we've gathered, to the things he purchased from Walmart, to the intentions of planning, to the execution, to the set of events, it all just adds up to this picture that does not leave us feeling at all comfortable about this girl's well-being." http://www.wcyb.com/news/volunteers-using-new-methods-to-search-for-carlietrent/39506558
Article also states the use of drones...

Not sure which "state park" you're referring to. If you mean the "Shelby County" reference from earlier, that was determined to be a false lead.

And user DUH, I see you liked KaaBoom's post. You posted previously in this thread. Your posts seem very specific. Can you elaborate?

The Amber Alert said to "Be on the lookout in the area of 910 Riddick Road Shelby Forest, subject responsible for kidnapping.”.

Google map that address: It's in the middle of the Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park 910 Riddick Rd. Millington, TN 38053

They are asking residents to search state forest land. That’s just insanity. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation needs to stop issuing Amber Alerts, and get out there and find this girl.

GQmlczj.jpg

The Amber Alert said to "Be on the lookout in the area of 910 Riddick Road Shelby Forest, subject responsible for kidnapping.”.

Google map that address: It's in the middle of the Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park 910 Riddick Rd. Millington, TN 38053

They are asking residents to search state forest land. That’s just insanity. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation needs to stop issuing Amber Alerts, and get out there and find this girl.

ETA: Here are articles. Two, in fact. Fox 19 and Fox 13. I don't know what else there is to say.

I'm aware of this. And it was determined to be a false lead.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

"As we've learned more info and as we've developed more info, it's just becoming more and more and more troubling," Agent DeVine said. "Through some of the evidence we've gathered, to the things he purchased from Walmart, to the intentions of planning, to the execution, to the set of events, it all just adds up to this picture that does not leave us feeling at all comfortable about this girl's well-being." http://www.wcyb.com/news/volunteers-using-new-methods-to-search-for-carlietrent/39506558
Article also states the use of drones...
Too bad they cant just send out tons of drones in every direction from last known location that could scan for the van or something. Imagine technology being able to do that to find missing children even. If i was a millionare i would do this and then send them in to help.

Now i'm just grasping at crazy ideas to get her home ugh. I wish he would have screwed up and been seen and caught already. I was in my kitchen thinking how sad it is for her being with him right now and i lost it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Downstairs again i see!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Good morning sleuths.

I really hoped to wake and find this thread moved to located alive.

:grouphug:

This little gal has captured our hearts. One thing that cannot be refuted. Websleuths members are passionate about our victims.

#lettodaybetheday

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]"A white male that is between 5-feet-10-inches and 6-feet tall was last seen in Parrotsville near North Highway 340. Investigators believe he is clean shaven and was wearing a dark grey hoodie and blue jeans. He was last spotted around 6 p.m. to 8 p.m Wednesday. The suspect is small to medium build. A female child with blonde hair was seen with him." [/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]You guys hearing this? Somebody posted the article.[/FONT]

Abductor was in Parrotsville TN when he abducted the other two children

As the mother of a nine year old daughter this case gives me anxiety. I feel like it's not getting much attention? I might be wrong.
Nothing much I can do from 14,800km though other than wait anxiously to hear she's been found :scared::please:

How far are the locations of the attempted abduction and the home of GS from each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13