GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not under the impression the girls were still living with the Simpsons (even though the father has regained custody)
Things are not adding up to me, and this woman seems awful calm... "don't believe what Uncle Gary says, you are supposed to be home".
I agree--things are getting awfully confusing:thinking:
from above referenced link:
She (LS) took us back to that fateful morning, the last time she saw her husband Gary Simpson and Carlie.
“I got up just like normal to get the girls ready for school he got up about a half an hour later, and everything was just like normal.”
IMO: So that makes it appear that CT got ready for school at GS/LS home that morning, and that causes me to wonder if she slept there or at her father's home that night, and what home she slept at/got ready for school at on a regular basis. I know in a previous thread there was a link that (in part) stated that both CT and her younger sister still get on and off the school bus at GS/LS home. FWIW

Maybe because owners don't have to ask themselves for permission to search their private property, and are more likely to know if they have outbuildings, cabins, caves or other such places on their property, or if they've ever had people camping or squatting on their land before.

They need a helicopter, and they need dogs to search, and they don’t need permission to search private property, if they believe a fugitive is hiding on that property. Anyway It’s a State Park. They are not going to find them by asking residents to search their properties. There is only about a half dozen residences on that road. Do you really think this guy parked his van next to somebody’s house? Of course not. The cops are not going to find the girl by putting out Amber Alerts. If that was all it takes, they would have found her already. The only way they are going to find her is to get out of their offices and start doing some leg work and searching the forest.

It's not the time to pick at the parents, imo. Gary Simpson is a kidnapper and probable child molester, let's sleuth that guy inside out.

Agreed.

I gotta say though. GS went from a "trusted family member" to "possibly molested other family members" and "I had a gut feeling".

They need a helicopter, and they need dogs to search, and they don’t need permission to search private property, if they believe a fugitive is hiding on that property. Anyway It’s a State Park. They are not going to find them by asking residents to search their properties. There is only about a half dozen residences on that road. Do you really think this guy parked his van next to somebody’s house? Of course not. The cops are not going to find the girl by putting out Amber Alerts. If that was all it takes, they would have found her already. The only way they are going to find her is to get out of their offices and start doing some leg work and searching the forest.

Around here, it is either get owner's permission, ask owner to look, or risk getting shot for being on private property without permission. We are all hyper aware of this case but many people have no idea, they don't keep up with the news. JIM.

Not sure which "state park" you're referring to. If you mean the "Shelby County" reference from earlier, that was determined to be a false lead.

And user DUH, I see you liked KaaBoom's post. You posted previously in this thread. Your posts seem very specific. Can you elaborate?

Psychologist says man who allegedly abducted 9-year-old niece may be obsessed with her

Yet, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation now says the girl is in imminent danger, and Clinical Psychologist Dr. David Israel said he thinks so too.
“My hunch is he’s got some problems…he’s got an obsession with her,” Israel said.
We showed Israel images of photos released by the TBI showing items Simpson bought before picking CT up from school. They include children’s underwear, a girl’s bathing suit, lipstick, and nail polish.

“When you have an adult male who is buying clothes for a young girl, that’s a suggestion that we’ve got some pathology here, that we have a troubled sick man,” Israel said.

More @ Link: http://wtvr.com/2016/05/10/psycholo...ne-year-old-niece-might-be-obsessed-with-her/

Moving forward!

Have any sightings been CONFIRMED *after* the Sav a Lot CCTV??

any body local to Rogersville heard if any searching's been done down around Chuck Swan/Norris Lake? Or up in Fisher Creek and Caney Valley?

thanks

Do you think GS bought himself the pair of pants (and shirt?) because he was unable to take clothing from home without his wife noticing?

Do you think GS bought himself the pair of pants (and shirt?) because he was unable to take clothing from home without his wife noticing?

I have no idea why he bought himself a new shirt and pants. To me, the biggest clue is how much toilet paper he bought. That's a LOT of days he expected to spend before being caught.

I had the same thought today. I'd be checking properties with barns large enough to conceal a van that also have a water source like a pond or stream. That seems reasonable to me.

My wife just pointed out that bank owned foreclosures would be the perfect place to hide out. I once printed of a list of foreclosures in Miami that had fruit trees so that we could have fresh fruit while on vacation. ( I was young and dumb...but it worked. Noone asked us a single question)

It's worth considering.

Now that you mention that, it's weird to me that he bought clothes at all. He had access to all that and obviously planned this. Why would he buy new stuff?

Do we know that he used an atm to get cash? I think he did based on the pics we've seen. My point is that atm machines typically have a pretty low withdrawal limit, I think around $400. That's not much to get by on, pretty dumb to blow it on unnecessary clothes.

Anyone else listening downstairs? .?

It's credible.

http://www.timesnews.net/Law-Enforc...-children-in-the-past.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

"Multiple law enforcement sources have confirmed for the Times-News on condition of anonymity that relatives of Simpson have claimed he sexually abused them when they were children, and it wasn’t reported at the time because his family was afraid of him."

If anyone knows this to not be a credible news source/please tell me to delete...or MOD delete please :)

If true, then I wish these relatives had spoken out when the Simpsons first got custody...

I'm assuming that GS's financial wherewithal isn't going to sustain him for a long period of time. That's one reason I think he is close to home. Gas isn't cheap. I keep hoping that will work in our favor, but I guess it could also work against us. (as far as finding our little one). Once the money runs out, he will need to decide what to do. I pray he decides to let her go. Not much else matters to me at this point.

Now that you mention that, it's weird to me that he bought clothes at all. He had access to all that and obviously planned this. Why would he buy new stuff?

Do we know that he used an atm to get cash? I think he did based on the pics we've seen. My point is that atm machines typically have a pretty low withdrawal limit, I think around $400. That's not much to get by on, pretty dumb to blow it on unnecessary clothes.

Yes, on the edge of my seat

I am. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads