GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, I'm trying to figure something out here. If Simpson had access to Carli, and he's been molesting her all this time like unnamed people and sources are saying, then why the need to load her up and run off with her ? He was already getting what he wanted right there at home..........so the stories go.
IMO just molesting wasn't enough for him anymore. His sick urges have escalated into something much worse :(

JMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Anybody know the link to where they press will be airing for us to watch online?

I could have written this myself, I tried to write a bit of my thoughts and experiences that are similar to yours but you did such a much more eloquent job. thank you and I'm very sorry.

Thank you. I am so sorry you had to endure such pain and suffering. I have read your post GM and you did just fine expressing your thoughts. Thank you for sharing.

IMO

I can only speak for myself as a childhood abuse survivor because every victim of childhood sexual abuse has their own pain and suffering they endured.

Not once did I ever think what was being done to me was right or normal. I knew it wasn't, but I was powerless to stop it. I was emotionally, physically, and sexually abused from the age of 5 until I was almost 16. I learned very quickly that my life was all about protecting the dirty dark secret of my abuser, and if I did not... there would be hell to pay. Most who sexually abuse children control the child by paralyzing fear and intimidation. They are told repeatedly what will happen if they dare tell anyone and they often make death threats to either the victim or the victim's loved ones. They are also told that even if they do tell no one will believe the child over the adult abuser, and the naïve tormented child believes this to be true. There will even be times when the abuser will buy things (reward) for the abused child letting them know they are pleased they have kept the secret so well between them. Its always a manipulation game being played by the abuser

So the abused child learns to survive the best way they can. I constantly tried to stay on the good side of my abuser thinking if I did, I may not be raped as often or beaten. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it did not. I knew I was to appear normal (comfortable-at ease) around my abuser at all times, and play the part when anyone else was around. I had to hide the fact that I was scared to death of him, and suppress my feelings that I had when he even hugged me in front of someone else.

I found myself disassociating quite a bit when the sexual abuse was occurring. I would simply make my mind to go a happier place thinking how wonderful it would be to live with a family who only wanted to love me for me... expecting nothing in return, but my love. It was the only way I could cope. The times it didn't work I would be so nauseated very close to throwing up, but I knew I better never do that or it would be ten times worse for me. So I would concentrate on calming myself where the nausea would subside. I prayed a lot and at that time God was the only one who knew what was happening to me, but I felt He gave me strength. Without Him, I would have probably committed suicide. I knew if I could just endure all of this there would come a time when I would have the opportunity to walkout, and have a much different happy life. I was right. It did happen, and I have been blessed many times over since then.

Over the abusive years, I had become very good at protecting his dirty little secret. I always appeared to be like a child who loved my abusive parent, because I had learned what he expected me to do in order to keep his secret. No one ever knew the house of horrors I had lived in for over 10 years. In fact no one ever knew about all of the sadistic horrible things I endured at the hands of my brutal abuser until I was 38 years old. Only then was I released from the emotional chains he had placed on me for years. With that release came power and strength for me. I no longer protected his secret, and finally he was exposed for who he really was, and not what everyone thought he was.
+++++
So even though CT seemed comfortable around this creep it never means she hasn't already been molested by him even before he kidnapped her.:(

IMO

:grouphug: for you and a :python: for your abuser. :no:

I am thinking she was trying to distance herself from him. Like wouldn't go over there as much, maybe wanted to get off bus at her house ...
Or maybe another family member even said to him ' what is your deal with this child, you're acting weird' etc. and he thought he was about to be exposed.

Maybe because he suddenly had to share her (when custody changed and she began spending more time at her dad's instead of their house). Just one possibility, IMO.

Personally, I think the abduction has more to do with what is going on in his head than any outward changes in their lives. JMHO.

Hoping she's found today! What a nightmare for a small child to endure. So scary.

Josh DeVine just confirmed on Nancy Grace that Gary Simpson's phone is an old flip phone. There is no way to track or ping it. They believe the phone is on because it rings before going to voicemail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ohhhh I am hoping and praying he has it with him and that C can get access to it and call. I hope her mom and dad taught her to memorize phone numbers.

Just had a mention of a report related to Amber Alert downstairs.

I don't like this at all. This case is so unlike others we've had involving missing Children. My belief is GS has hidden the van and that neither will be found alive. Or he is getting outside help, like from an associate or pedophile ring. Otherwise I'd think we would have a credible sighting! It's unreal we haven't.

Ohhhh I am hoping and praying he has it with him and that C can get access to it and call. I hope her mom and dad taught her to memorize phone numbers.

With it being an old flip phone, would there be anyway to trace it if she made a call? She should be able to call 911 if she doesn't remember numbers, but she may not know where she is. Still praying.

Here's a couple more 'everyday' pics of the van.

attachment.php
attachment.php

It's so scary that he was so easily tracked in the beginning, as if he didn't care.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 318
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online