GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, no friday 13th full moon again until 2049. makes for a good meme on FB but that is about it.

I was thinking that too, I was looking at it last night and there is no way haha.

Not that it matters one whit to this case, but that is Facebook bullhockey.

attachment.php

I just made the mistake of reading some of the most popular comments on an updated article (most recent pressed) on FB. I understand Devines frustration now, I am literally wanting to throw my phone after reading some of the comments- seems this man has a freakin fan club. One woman even wrote that "just because dad decides to pop back into her life"...read, people! Read. Sorry, rant over.

UGH!!! I admit I am not thrilled with the entire home situation CT and her sister have been subjected to. Guardians changing back and forth and parents with that aren't always available can be very difficult for kids. But absolutely, positively, in no way is that worse than a pedophile who kidnaps a child and takes her from her home. It may show down the road that other adults in her life actively enabled Simpson's behavior but we don't know that now. Gary Simpson is the criminal and he is the one putting CT's life and physical well-being in jeopardy.

Gary Simpson has been added to the TBI's 10 Most Wanted (bringing the total reward to $41,000 I believe)
attachment.php

ETA: it appears my memory and/or math skills are a bit rusty, reward is apparently $40,000. Sorry!

His birthday is tomorrow. Let's hope LE has a surprise for him.

Check the Eastern Panhandle Working Fires Facebook page! FYI

There's also a full moon tomorrow on Friday the 13th.

I've seen this mentioned all over FB ...but the next full moon is actually not until May 21st.

ETA: my bad... didn't see this had already been mentioned.

His birthday is tomorrow. That's got to mean something, maybe?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was wondering what extremely aggravated kidnapping was. It would fall under B:

[Part B:

(1) that the defendant removed or confined another unlawfully

so as to interfere substantially with the other's liberty;

and

(2) that the alleged victim was under the age of thirteen (13) at the time of

removal or confinement;2

and

(3) that the defendant acted knowingly.]

I mean, I don't like a significant date happening while he's kidnapped a child and is on the run from police. Doesn't bode well for his outcome if he's unstable.

I think it does. I've been thinking about it for awhile but was reluctant to mention for fear it would seem I was sympathizing with him. It's no excuse whatsoever for what he's done and doing but I think midlife crises could've played a role in pushing him over the edge. Not that all men his age would act in this manner but GS is obviously not the norm.

I just made the mistake of reading some of the most popular comments on an updated article (most recent pressed) on FB. I understand Devines frustration now, I am literally wanting to throw my phone after reading some of the comments- seems this man has a freakin fan club. One woman even wrote that "just because dad decides to pop back into her life"...read, people! Read. Sorry, rant over.
Omg. Those idiots are glowing examples of just how predators get away with this crap for years. I can't read any more of that drivel.
attachment.php

Attachments

• angry_dome.jpg
    angry_dome.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 375
Can someone please point me in the direction of the FB page with the idiotic comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966