GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TRUE CRIME RADIO WILL BE AVAILABLE TONIGHT (Thursday) AFTER 10:30 PM EASTERN CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

Where is 9-year-old Carlie Trent?

CT was picked up from school by her creepy uncle. The whole nation is now looking for them. Will we find C before...

Joining us to discuss C's case is a man who lost his own daughter Polly to a violent pedophile. Marc Klaas will update us on the latest in C's case.

Remember True Crime Radio is now pre-recorded . You can listen to tonight's show by CLICKING HERE after 10:30 PM EASTERN

Just remember. The focus here is getting this young lady home safely.

The uninformed comments and opinions on social media may be frustrating and feel free to correct and inform how you wish there. But here, we aren't about right fighting or showing how much smarter we are.

Here we are focused on this child.

So do what you must on social media but keep it outside.

Sorry Tlcya... I had a brief moment of frustration there.

CT MUST be found alive & well... like TODAY!

I am still getting the vibe that this is bigger than one perv running away with his victim. I feel that with the things he purchased, (clothing, make up etc.) that there is a possibility that he is involved with either child *advertiser censored* (making/distributing) or some sort of trafficking situation. He did not purchase enough items to be "gone" for a very long period of time... just enough to get out of dodge to do something quickly. He obviously knows there is no coming back from this with the plan he had in place - he could have easily taken her in the night, etc. and hidden her to try to play innocent.

I think this is what De Vine can't talk about. I'm thinking they found evidence that he's been creating / trading child *advertiser censored*. Not that this is a big ring, just that they know for a fact he harms children (based on actual proof on film plus reports by victims). That's why he's being so adamant that Simpson is dangerous, IMO.

The second I saw the poster with pictures of her, her uncle, and the van I got a terrible feeling. It is like the makings of a horror movie. I'm just praying she is found safe and soon, all these sightings are probably making it even more difficult for LE but at least people are on the lookout and calling in.

Could the little sister of told LE what was really going on?

Ugghh makes me sick as each day passes that poor baby having to spend another night with that . C, wish we could have a sign from you!!

Sorry Tlcya... I had a brief moment of frustration there.

CT MUST be found alive & well... like TODAY!

I second that!
I thought humor would be a welcomed relief here for a bit, so I posted that pic of Gollum, who looks strikingly like GS.
Sorry.

Ugghh makes me sick as each day passes that poor baby having to spend another night with that . C, wish we could have a sign from you!!

I keep hoping she is alive. It has continual bothered me that there is NO sign.

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, please Lord let it be her!!!!!

OMG - are you guys hearing they found her?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966