Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not to put words in another member’s mouth but I suspect it came from here: Adobe Acrobat

P.108 - see the long paragraph near bottom of page.

I’m beginning to think I should put this link directly into my signature along with other popular citations. Maybe a new citation of the day as a signature? lol.
Linking the FMs , IMO, seems a waste of time since they have been ruled to be inferior and not worthy of a hearing...4 times. MO

Are you able to provide any proof to support your claim that the Franks are filled with lies?
Yes the Prosecution has said as much in their responses to the FM. IMO when someone spins fantastical stories of murdered children being hung upside down like freshly killed deer or groups of Norse Ideologists sacrificing the girls in a ritual, I would call those bald-faced lies.
That is AJMO

Yes the Prosecution has said as much in their responses to the FM. IMO when someone spins fantastical stories of murdered children being hung upside down like freshly killed deer or groups of Norse Ideologists sacrificing the girls in a ritual, I would call those bald-faced lies.
That is AJMO
The prosecution responding that the franks was “not completely true” doesn’t mean that it’s filled with lies. My expectation is that you had some type of proof of individual items being proven to be untrue. Unless this is just a grand generic accusation based on the prosecutions statement of “not completely true” ?

ETA:changed entirely to completely as I doublechecked the states response.

877857A3-E114-4801-8F70-A61274DBC462.jpeg

Last edited:
RA extinguished Libby and Abby’s lives in the most brutal way imaginable that February afternoon.

The absolute terror they felt that day should never be underestimated.

He had zero disregard for their lives that day and that shouldn’t be forgotten. He had opportunities on that walk to reflect on what he was about to do, and yet he still decided to murder two teenage girls in the most barbaric way imaginable. He also got an extra 5 years of freedom, which he didn't grant to Libby or Abby that afternoon.

I have zero sympathy for him or his plight as he is where he is because of the choices he made.

Today is another day closer to justice for Libby and Abby and their loved ones.

mooooooo

They've already took it higher. There were three motions raised to the Indiana Supreme Court and they rejected two, stating that JG is the right person to judge (aka state opinions and pass judgment) on the case. IMO.

They could have appealed the Franks ruling on an Interlocutory appeal i guess?

perhaps they prefer to wait for post trial appeals on that stuff.

MOO

The prosecution responding that the franks was “not entirely true” doesn’t mean that it’s filled with lies. My expectation is that you had some type of proof of individual items being proven to be untrue. Unless this is just a grand generic accusation based on the prosecutions statement of “not entirely true” ?
My expectation for honest filings to the court would not include things that are "not entirely true". Maybe my standards is too high for this DT? I'm thinking they are after getting a peek, just a peek, behind the DT curtain with the Due Process Gang conduct. It's been illuminating and revolting. AJMO

They could have appealed the Franks ruling on an Interlocutory appeal i guess?

perhaps they prefer to wait for post trial appeals on that stuff.

MOO
With the consistent history of “denied without hearing”, I don’t think anyone was holding their breath that Gull would hold a hearing or care. She denied the “findings of fact and conclusions of law” as well lol. Oh well, it was a good way to make a record for future use if needed. I don’t think we’ll see a Frank5.

Or will we:cool:

With the consistent history of “denied without hearing”, I don’t think anyone was holding their breath that Gull would hold a hearing or care. She denied the “findings of fact and conclusions of law” as well lol. Oh well, it was a good way to make a record for future use if needed. I don’t think we’ll see a Frank5.

Or will we:cool:

Well, they claim Fifth time's a charm :D

My expectation for honest filings to the court would not include things that are "not entirely true". Maybe my standards is too high for this DT? I'm thinking they are after getting a peek, just a peek, behind the DT curtain with the Due Process Gang conduct. It's been illuminating and revolting. AJMO
He didn’t list any one item that was “not completely true” so we have no idea what this means. It could be something minuscule or something big, there’s literally no explaination of what that sentence means.

Is saying that geofencing in Delphi is inaccurate up to 5,000 meters not completely true? Is the state putting in a motion that the prison decided against involuntary medication not completely true?

These are just two off the top of my head that I’m able to recall in filings. I’m open if you have anything to prove your claim of untrue statements in the defense documents. It’s an allegation I see often so I would appreciate it.

I think it’s also worth mentioning that the second set of defense acknowledged in their Motion to Transfer that they reviewed the Franks and found it to have merit as well.

12708520-5918-463B-BE8D-0B8B05CA3B52.jpeg

Linking the FMs , IMO, seems a waste of time since they have been ruled to be inferior and not worthy of a hearing...4 times. MO
I wonder if it may prove a bigger waste of time on her part to not concede and hear them out as I wonder if perhaps this will be grounds for a possible future appeal? If the goal is to get the right guy, then hopefully they do well enough that future appeals stand no chance and won’t drag everyone through it all again. Maybe her denials will make some sort of sense post trial when more of the facts are known? I’m just skeptical that she’s made the correct call here. I’d rather she hold the hearing(s) and resolve issues thoroughly so that the trial can go as smoothly as possible. It’s not biggie if we don’t agree on this - all water off a duck’s back to me. Probably only because I’m not on trial nor one of the loved ones of either of the kids.

RA extinguished Libby and Abby’s lives in the most brutal way imaginable that February afternoon.

The absolute terror they felt that day should never be underestimated.

He had zero disregard for their lives that day and that shouldn’t be forgotten. He had opportunities on that walk to reflect on what he was about to do, and yet he still decided to murder two teenage girls in the most barbaric way imaginable. He also got an extra 5 years of freedom, which he didn't grant to Libby or Abby that afternoon.

I have zero sympathy for him or his plight as he is where he is because of the choices he made.

Today is another day closer to justice for Libby and Abby and their loved ones.

mooooooo
Someone certainly did these horrible things to these kids. I won’t say RA did it unless and until he’s convicted BARD. For now, he’s the accused in my mind.

He didn’t list any one item that was “not completely true” so we have no idea what this means. It could be something minuscule or something big, there’s literally no explaination of what that sentence means.

Is saying that geofencing in Delphi is inaccurate up to 5,000 meters not completely true? Is the state putting in a motion that the prison decided against involuntary medication not completely true?

These are just two off the top of my head that I’m able to recall in filings. I’m open if you have anything to prove your claim of untrue statements in the defense documents. It’s an allegation I see often so I would appreciate it.

I think it’s also worth mentioning that the second set of defense acknowledged in their Motion to Transfer that they reviewed the Franks and found it to have merit as well.

View attachment 524677

Do you think one of the girls was hung upside down like a slaughtered deer? I know some think they were ritually sacrificed, with no substantial evidence shown to the court in the FMs. There are more such things included in those filings...ridiculous things, IMO.

Other things recently mentioned in this thread which I find just as outrageous, MO, as the FMs are BG was never on the bridge, the girls were not at home having pancakes, they were at the trails. Libby's video was manipulated somehow to RA's detriment.

GPS is more accurate than geofencing. Hopefully that will be testified to in court so the jury can be well educated on it.

All Just My Opinion

I wonder if it may prove a bigger waste of time on her part to not concede and hear them out as I wonder if perhaps this will be grounds for a possible future appeal? If the goal is to get the right guy, then hopefully they do well enough that future appeals stand no chance and won’t drag everyone through it all again. Maybe her denials will make some sort of sense post trial when more of the facts are known? I’m just skeptical that she’s made the correct call here. I’d rather she hold the hearing(s) and resolve issues thoroughly so that the trial can go as smoothly as possible. It’s not biggie if we don’t agree on this - all water off a duck’s back to me. Probably only because I’m not on trial nor one of the loved ones of either of the kids.
Under the law they did not meet the criteria for a hearing. It's pretty straightforward, IMO

Oh! Do we really expect this??
I'm just sooo glad that RA is getting his due process. JG is following the law. The Prosecution is ready, has been. And it's seems the Defense has been allowed to do and say just about anything they can think of to get out of a trial, so far. Now it's time to pick a jury and go to trial. AJMO

Do you think one of the girls was hung upside down like a slaughtered deer? I know some think they were ritually sacrificed, with no substantial evidence shown to the court in the FMs. There are more such things included in those filings...ridiculous things, IMO.

Other things recently mentioned in this thread which I find just as outrageous, MO, as the FMs are BG was never on the bridge, the girls were not at home having pancakes, they were at the trails. Libby's video was manipulated somehow to RA's detriment.

GPS is more accurate than geofencing. Hopefully that will be testified to in court so the jury can be well educated on it.

All Just My Opinion
The geofencing done by the FBI agent would be as accurate as the GPS used for google maps, as that is where they get the data from.

I was looking more for actual proof that any of the defenses filings are truly “filled with lies”, as this is a claim that continues to be repeated and I’m never able to get a clear answer from anyone of what exactly the proven lies are. Just because you cant believe it, doesn’t make it not true. Crimes happen everyday that are beyond our comprehension.

I’m able to compare documents and see discrepancies on the states half, which I’ve provided some examples, so I’m asking for the same if these accusations are going to continue. I still haven’t been provided with the line within the in-chambers meeting transcript where the defense allegedly lied either.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back