DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:skip: YEEEEEEEEES!!!! SO happy to hear that Ca has been found!!!!! :skip:

God bless the people who found her! :)

Possibly could get reward.

Can't put a price on C's life.

Omg! 😲 I'm speechlessly happy😊😊😊😊😆😆😆😆😆😆thank you Lord.
Wow. Awesome news.

Has been successfully resolved. C is safe tonight. Will work with DA to make sure Gary Simpson will be prosecuted to the fullest extent.
He is currently charged with Aggragated Kidnapping. There will likely be more.

After TBI asked people to check their property. Two people found them in an area that was only accessible by ATV. They found them and held Gary at gunpoint until LE arrived.

Thanking all involved.

C appeared to be OK...but will see after medical exam.
Don't know how long they were at that location.
The location was very deep off the road.
The public is the one that found C. The Amber Alert and engaging the public in missing persons cases does work.
The two men are heroes. One is a pastor and named Roger Carpenter. Donnie Lawson and Roger Carpenter were active in the search during the past week.
TBI focus was on that area, even though they checked out leads from all over the country.
TBI has not talked to her yet. Waiting until after medical evaluation.

I really love the fact that the minister was part of finding her, I hope he was a calming person for her in that moment. You can say what you want but those two are heroes today for sure!!

See? If it wasn't for LE specifically asking the public to check their surrounding properties, she may not have been found today.

I hope the people who were upset at LE for asking the public to help in this way, now understand that it was the right thing to do.

It takes a village and all that...

These two men and public citizens are true heroes to this family! So proud to know people can react when needed! They deserve all the credit for helping save this young girl and taking action that was both responsible and appropriate in my opinion!

Bless CT, her family and all those who have helped make efforts to share her story and search for her. It takes a village and the reason we all should act in a situation like this is because we can help save these victims! The private citizens taking action makes a difference and really does saves lives! It's stories with conclusions like this that makes all the sleuthing and thinking and researching and retweets and shares and likes and media inquiries that so many of us participate in as concerned citizens can really be what really makes or breaks a case! LE needs our help and they should get it!! We all benefit from better communities as a result!

AMEN!
:heartbeat: :cheer:

Gary is currently at Hawkins County Jail being interviewed.

I am so happy to see this news. She's been on my mind every day. She looks a lot like my 11 year old so it tugged at my heart harder than usual.

I really love the fact that the minister found her, I hope he was a calming person for her in that moment. You can say what you want but those two are heroes today for sure!!

The minister was holding Gary at gunpoint. Don't know how calming it was.

ETA . I LOVE the fact that the minister held him at gunpoint. :)

Church lady superior dance.gif

churchlady superior dance 2.gif

For all the worrying and fretting everyone has done.....take a minute or two and do a little superior dance-----you've earned it !

The minister was holding Gary at gunpoint. Don't know how calming it was.

Sounded like one held the at gunpoint while the other rescued CT. Didn't hear whether or not CT was right there with the .

ROGERSVILLE - The Times-News has received confirmed reports that CT has been rescued in a remote location on Clinch Mountain, and Gary Simpson is in custody.

http://www.timesnews.net/Local/2016/05/12/Carlie-rescued-Simpsn-arrested.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

[emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173]

He WAS LOCAL... only about 10 miles as the crow flies from Rogersville. It HAS to be a place he knows well and escaped to during his long absences. Thank God that C is alive and safe!

:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member