GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've said from almost the beginning that she could be in imminent danger. What has changed is he is dispelling rumors that Gary took Carlie to protect her IMO.

Or trying to

Soooo a week later and they NOW have specific credible information that Carlie is in imminent danger of bodily harm or death? What has changed? I mean, of course she's in danger(!!!) but why suddenly new information? Computer forensics?

That would be my guess and I cant help but wonder if Carlie's Sister provided some bits of info Carlie may have told her????? Thus the early Imminent danger statement???? I just bailed on my golf gals worried sick for Carlie

I was getting that the entire morning no matter what thread I clicked, I ended up downloading the app on my phone

Me, too! It was driving me batty! Which app are you using? TIA :)

We have specific, we have credible information that Carlie Grent is in IMMINENT DANGER of serious bodily harm or death

DeVine was super serious and emphatic when he said this. Enunciating every syllable.

I feel like they must have come across some kind of writing by GS, whether it be on a computer or in a notebook/journal or something. Seems they have hit on something to make this statement.

all MOO

That would be my guess and I cant help but wonder if Carlie's Sister provided some bits of info Carlie may have told her????? Thus the early Imminent danger statement???? I just bailed on my golf gals worried sick for Carlie

I wondered about the sister, too.

My guess is that they used a soft approach and now we are at a week.... time to rake him in no matter the cost.

Since he very specifically said they have "evidence" that she is in danger, I'm thinking there has to actually be something physical they found, like internet records, photos, videos, etc. Just a thought.

I feel like they must have come across some kind of writing by GS, whether it be on a computer or in a notebook/journal or something. Seems they have hit on something to make this statement.

all MOO

Exactly what I was thinking!

Since he very specifically said they have "evidence" that she is in danger, I'm thinking there has to actually be something physical they found, like internet records, photos, videos, etc. Just a thought.

I'm wondering if they found records of cell phone pics.

How old is Carlie's sister?

Is it possible they were able to recover some evidence of online violent pedo *advertiser censored* or (I hate to say it) snuff and the items he purchased are somehow related ?

Jeez that made me sick to type.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...t-us-Carlie-Trent-is-in-danger-378993901.html

DeVine responded to online comments that many people believe Gary Simpson took Carlie to protect her. He said that's not true, and TBI agents believe Carlie is in danger of serious bodily harm or death.

"We need the public to trust us. When we say this child is in danger, we absolutely mean it. We are not joking around with this. It's too serious. This is a 9-year-old girl on the line, and you better believe we're doing anything and everything to bring this girl home," said DeVine.

Or as simple as his wife 'abandoning her disbelief or denial' and acknowledging her husband was very likely grooming her niece to act out on some deviant fantasy he had about her.

:cow:

I just got goosebumps! I think that they are bringing this little girl home today! IMO

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...t-us-Carlie-Trent-is-in-danger-378993901.html

DeVine responded to online comments that many people believe Gary Simpson took Carlie to protect her. He said that's not true, and TBI agents believe Carlie is in danger of serious bodily harm or death.

"We need the public to trust us. When we say this child is in danger, we absolutely mean it. We are not joking around with this. It's too serious. This is a 9-year-old girl on the line, and you better believe we're doing anything and everything to bring this girl home," said DeVine.

terrible news--that they have some info the public is not privy to that Has assured LE that Carlie is In danger, & there is no hope that Gary took her for anything other than something awful. I was so hoping there was something that he thought he was helping Carlie get away from, even though he did it in a pretty stupid way, IMO.

Now that hope is all down the drain, even though it was very small. I do not like where this is heading at all:( we live in such an evil, disgusting world.

What is going on with the spamming redirects? I keep having to close the tab and find where I was reading.

Carlie discusses her sister in the video of Carlie that the TBI released. Sibling is approx 2 years younger than Carlie and two grades behind.

Just taking a moment to :please:

I so want this to end safely with Carlie alive. Come on TBI, come on LE, come on public, lets make this happen, let's get this gal home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett