GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 9 years old, at what point do you all think she will realize something is terribly wrong? If they have been traveling, would she realize there is an AA? Wonder if she is capable of persuading him in any way. Just thinking out loud.

At 9 years old, at what point do you all think she will realize something is terribly wrong? If they have been traveling, would she realize there is an AA? Wonder if she is capable of persuading him in any way. Just thinking out loud.

Unfortunately, I think she knows now. Her aunt isn't there, her sister, isn't there, her dad isn't there, she cant go to school, she cant see her friends, and if he is abusing her, well then there is that too.

IMO, she would know something is wrong. There have been no reports that GS has taken Carlie camping before, no reports that they have ever gone off for a few days "just because". I know my son, who just turned 10, would be cool with it for a day but that's about it. Especially, if there had been any discussion of his father or sisters having been killed.

We don't know what load of BS he's feeding her at this point but, IMO, he can only continue the ruse for so long before the real story presents itself to Carlie. Poor baby.

I hope they are still alive and that she can somehow figure out a way to get out of this awful situation. Even if GS isn't doing the awful stuff we are imagining, he is still doing irreparable damage to her psyche.

Find her :censored: now!

My kids would be asking a million questions and would have begged to go home over and over. I hate thinking what they little girl is feeing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh DeVine ‏@TBIJoshDeVine 1h1 hour ago
MEDIA: I will offer an 11:30 EST briefing in Rogersville on the ongoing work to #BringCarlieHome. Corner of Kyle & Church.

I think they are staying in the van rather than having a hide out already set up before he took off. Reason being that he waited until the last minute to stock up on things he could've bought and stashed at a hide out earlier. I don't think he had a place to hide it or he would've and he couldn't just leave it in the van or someone would've noticed it. JMO

I agree. I think the biggest clue for me, is that he bought her a bathing suit. I wonder if there are any lakes around Rogersville.

I agree. I think the biggest clue for me, is that he bought her a bathing suit. I wonder if there are any lakes around Rogersville.

That is a GREAT thought.

Or even a creek. I could swim in the one on my property.

Here's the map... lots of places where a swimsuit would be useful.

I bet he's around that body of water.

lakes.jpg

JMO but I think he would steer clear of lakes where they could be seen by the public. I'm thinking creek or pond more likely, more private.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...t-us-Carlie-Trent-is-in-danger-378993901.html

DeVine responded to online comments that many people believe Gary Simpson took Carlie to protect her. He said that's not true, and TBI agents believe Carlie is in danger of serious bodily harm or death.

"We need the public to trust us. When we say this child is in danger, we absolutely mean it. We are not joking around with this. It's too serious. This is a 9-year-old girl on the line, and you better believe we're doing anything and everything to bring this girl home," said DeVine.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...t-us-Carlie-Trent-is-in-danger-378993901.html

DeVine responded to online comments that many people believe Gary Simpson took Carlie to protect her. He said that's not true, and TBI agents believe Carlie is in danger of serious bodily harm or death.

"We need the public to trust us. When we say this child is in danger, we absolutely mean it. We are not joking around with this. It's too serious. This is a 9-year-old girl on the line, and you better believe we're doing anything and everything to bring this girl home," said DeVine.
My heart just sank even more reading that...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wish we had the info they have but maybe it's better we don't :notgood:

Just wanted to Bold some stuff then realized it all needs to be bolded.

TBI knows more than we do. Their concern leads my concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90