GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree with you. The only sane way to get from there to here would be via interstate, and we've had Amber Alerts on our interstate system all week. Everybody knows about this case, so I'd be really surprised if this turned out to be the van.

When did the first first first amber alert go out though? He picked her up at 1:30, probably left Rogersville by 2:30 and could have been in Shelby Forest by 9:30 that night.

My husband owns a trucking company - and one of his teams were just dispatched to Rogersville, from Ohio. I sent them pics of the van, and the posters and told them to keep their eyes open. We have another driver heading to AR from Winnipeg, Canada. He will be driving through MO. Same thing - keep your eyes open! Not that i expect them to be on any busy highways, but to be extra vigilant at any off road or any at all truck stops!

I actually agree with you. The only sane way to get from there to here would be via interstate, and we've had Amber Alerts on our interstate system all week. Everybody knows about this case, so I'd be really surprised if this turned out to be the van.

I've taken backroad to Memphis and it takes forevvvvver. Another option would have been to go through KY and back down past Nashville and avoid all those AA signs and billboards.

Something else crossed my mind this morning. He may be squatting on private property. Try to imagine 200 acres of forested land that is privately owned, yet the owners live elsewhere. LE couldn't just go searching on private land without a warrant. Public land and parks they can search all they want to, but not private land. I know there are people that inherit large parcels of land that either don't have a dwelling on it or it has a dwelling that was abandoned years ago.

Being from Texas, I have seen that type of a scenario many times. A large parcel of land is deeded over to a family member who does nothing with the land except let it slowly decay. They may travel to it occasionally or use it as a vacation spot, but it sits vacant and unused the majority of the time.

In this case, the piece of property wouldn't really have to be all that big. I'd say about a 40 acre parcel would be large enough to stay adequately hidden by both land or air. That area of Tennessee is heavily wooded and dense, and it's my understanding that most of the property in Tennessee is privately owned. As long as you kept the van hidden under a canopy of trees and stayed away from both paved and dirt roads, you could hide out indefinitely. If the said property is fenced in, even better.

Deborah Clamon checked out Simpson and C at Save-A-Lot. She said Simpson bought a lot of non-perishable items, but wasn't acting strange. Simpson is a regular at the store, so Clamon didn't think anything of the shopping trip at the time.

" The main thing that went through my mind, if I had known, I would've grabbed that little girl. I would've, I would've grabbed her," said Clamon.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...y-Simspon-before-disappearance-379034901.html

Sorry if this was already posted

Americans Alliance – ‏@AmericansMEC

United States Forest Service has joined into the search for #CarlieTrent, and are searching Campgrounds and other sites.

If this Shelby Forest sighting pans out the U.S. Forest Service may have really jumped on that search.

Deborah Clamon checked out Simpson and C at Save-A-Lot. She said Simpson bought a lot of non-perishable items, but wasn't acting strange. Simpson is a regular at the store, so Clamon didn't think anything of the shopping trip at the time.

" The main thing that went through my mind, if I had known, I would've grabbed that little girl. I would've, I would've grabbed her," said Clamon.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...y-Simspon-before-disappearance-379034901.html

How awful for her, even though she obviously couldn't possibly have known. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member