GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are saying that in the TN area this phrasing is the norm, it seems that way to me.
Depends possibly on how he became paralyzed. Was he in the military, etc. Just like the children living with them, they probably got a fairly large stipend each month.

This is in response to the poster saying caretakers usually get paid in TN. Sorry, my old pc is acting up.

In another 15 minutes we should be getting our morning update from TBI's information officer DeVine.

We need something. Anything. Promising lead, credible sighting. Something

:please:

any body local to Rogersville heard if any searching's been done down around Chuck Swan/Norris Lake? Or up in Fisher Creek and Caney Valley?

thanks

I live right by Norris Lake and I have not heard of any searches near here. Granted, Norris is a large lake with tons of shore, so it may be at other parts.

Let's hope so! I have been tuned into the scanners for days now, waiting for them to be found.

The Amber Alert said to "Be on the lookout in the area of 910 Riddick Road Shelby Forest, subject responsible for kidnapping.”.

Google map that address: It's in the middle of the Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park 910 Riddick Rd. Millington, TN 38053

They are asking residents to search state forest land. That’s just insanity. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation needs to stop issuing Amber Alerts, and get out there and find this girl.

GQmlczj.jpg

Shelby County is an 8 hour drive from Rogersville.

I live right by Norris Lake and I have not heard of any searches near here. Granted, Norris is a large lake with tons of shore, so it may be at other parts.

:welcome:

nothing new this morning?

so far nothing new, just telling people to get out and check their properties for signs that someone may have been there (such as the wrapper of the underwear package he bought) and that the reward has been upped. Reiterating again that this is very serious and that she is in danger and that the police are not joking around even going on to say if someone is caught aiding the perp they will also be prosecuted etc etc.

How long have GS and his wife been married, has he been in CT's life since birth? Sorry if this has already been answered

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

IMO they have to be hidden somewhere with no sightings. I pray she is alive!!!! Not good. Not good at all.

How long have GS and his wife been married, has he been in CT's life since birth? Sorry if this has already been answered

34 years and yes, the mother mentioned they'd known him and been family friends since birth.

So the girls were living with them at the time of the abduction. EDIT: Or they at least stayed the night.

It's confusing if their dad had custody and several MS articles said they (girls and dad) "lived next door" with him, but their aunt says they got up to get the girls ready for school that morning. Perhaps they go back and forth between eachother's houses, and/or the aunt and uncle go next door to the girls' house to help them get off to school, especially if their dad leaves early for work before they go to school.

I don't have the link handy but they have been married around 30 yrs. And yes Father or Mother said in her life all her life.

oh my starting early

good morning everyone

My name is Josh DeVine

Thank you for your continued interest in this amber alert situation we have.

This is my last news conference (for now) here in Rogersville. I am headed back to TBi

be sure teo stay connected to the TBI website of the latest.

They are about to add Gary Simpson to teh TBI top ten wanted list. They have added an additional charge.

reiterate that Gary Simpson is not "helping" or attempting to "help" CT.

Anyone assisting Gary Simpson will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Anyone suggesting that Gary Simpson s protecting or helping this child is an INSULT to her and to her family.

I want to be very clear about that.

More video of CT will be made available, her playing with tablet at home.

Remain focused on HER.

More info on Items from grocery. He spent about $80.

bought soda, peanut butter, frosted fudge cakes, two loaves of bread, majority of items were non perishable.

Those items indicate not making dinner at home. indicate more of a camping trip.

Removing information from road signs. TDOT and TBI have understanding. normally those signs are only two rush hours with info about amber alert. It was extended much longer on CT's behalf. But we are now returning those signs to TDOT and removing the alert from them.

It is beautiful today. Get out there and check your property. Look in outbuildings, sheds, barns, etc. Look for signs of wrappers, litter, etc that does not belong or seems related.

If you see the van please call 911. that will get quickest response.

air search has not turned up anything.

We have no reason to believe they are still in Rogersville but also none to indicate they are not.

NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE HE WAS TRYING TO HELP THIS GIRL.

WISH ICOULD DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE HAVE. BUT CANNOT. THIS IS FAR TOO SERIOUS TO PLAY GAMES. THIS GIRL IS IN DANGER - WITHOUT QUESTION.

IF YOU SPOT GARY DO NOT APPROACH OR TRY TO APPREHEND. CALL 911

WE ARE AWARE OF SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS IN RECENT REPORTS. CANNOT SPEAK TO SPECIFICS ON THAT BUT WANT TO REITERATE THAT WE HAVE SPECIFIC AND CREDIBLE INFORMATION THAT THIS CHILD IS IN IMMINENT DANGER. LET ME ASSURE YOU - WE HAVE INTERVIEWED EVERYONE WHO KNOWS GARY SIMPSON AND THE TOTALITY OF THE INFORMATION

darn it, got pulled away.

basically I got the impression he was saying yes, there is something to the reports of Gary Simpson being a sexual abuser and that is part of our big concern for CT's safety.

Hi everyone, I am in the UK so I can do nothing constructive to help in any way, as in sharing information/posters etc on my social media, but wanted to say that I am thinking of dear CT constantly, checking this thread hourly.

Keep up the good work.

Praying for this child to return ASAP :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members