GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Gary Simpson has now been placed on the TBI's Top 10 Most Wanted list.
  • The reward has been increased to $40,000.
  • The TBI plans to release new video of CT.
  • The TBI is encouraging folks around Tennessee and the country to use today's good weather to look for evidence of C.
  • As of Thursday, Devine says "there have been no credible sightings" of C
http://newschannel9.com/news/local/tbi-holds-thursday-update-on-search-for-carlie-trent

Really???? I hope LE is all over this, checking to see if it was GS & CT (older man and young blond girl) who were in a blue dodge caravan van with tinted windows that abducted 2 other children yesterday, but had car trouble and the kids got away. I'm reluctantly suspicious that GS is in some sort of ring of pedophiles and they are trying to round up children and abuse them on film...

And Norris Lake is very popular.

There are tons of secluded alcoves to Norris though. For example, the access nearest me is an unmarked dirt road that literally drops down into the water and isn't seen by the main part of the channel. My family almost ended up in the water when we drove down it when we first moved here and I remember thinking no one would ever know we are here.

It's confusing if their dad had custody and several MS articles said they (girls and dad) "lived next door" with him, but their aunt says they got up to get the girls ready for school that morning. Perhaps they go back and forth between eachother's houses, and/or the aunt and uncle go next door to the girls' house to help them get off to school, especially if their dad leaves early for work before they go to school.

My step son has a "timeshare" arrangement with my husband and his mom....she has to be to work early so he is dropped off at our home every morning even if it isn't "our night". I put him back to bed for about 30 minutes before I get him up and ready for school. Maybe the dad has to be to work early and takes them over. ??

Presser was excellent in providing clarity regarding many questions the public has. I would encourage people to watch it. As I figured he reinforced that he cannot disclose specific information regarding the interviews conducted and information he has learned regarding the behaviors of GS. But he has said multiple times he knows for a fact this is not innocent. To protect the integrity of the case he will not disclose the nitty gritty details but says anybody helping harbor them faces serious criminal charges as well.

I'm reluctantly suspicious that GS is in some sort of ring of pedophiles and they are trying to round up children and abuse them on film...

That could be why police don't want to say details of what they know. GAWD I really hope there's not more people involved in this....but as they say, birds of a feather [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I can only speak for myself as a childhood abuse survivor because every victim of childhood sexual abuse has their own pain and suffering they endured.

Not once did I ever think what was being done to me was right or normal. I knew it wasn't, but I was powerless to stop it. I was emotionally, physically, and sexually abused from the age of 5 until I was almost 16. I learned very quickly that my life was all about protecting the dirty dark secret of my abuser, and if I did not... there would be hell to pay. Most who sexually abuse children control the child by paralyzing fear and intimidation. They are told repeatedly what will happen if they dare tell anyone and they often make death threats to either the victim or the victim's loved ones. They are also told that even if they do tell no one will believe the child over the adult abuser, and the naïve tormented child believes this to be true. There will even be times when the abuser will buy things (reward) for the abused child letting them know they are pleased they have kept the secret so well between them. Its always a manipulation game being played by the abuser

So the abused child learns to survive the best way they can. I constantly tried to stay on the good side of my abuser thinking if I did, I may not be raped as often or beaten. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes it did not. I knew I was to appear normal (comfortable-at ease) around my abuser at all times, and play the part when anyone else was around. I had to hide the fact that I was scared to death of him, and suppress my feelings that I had when he even hugged me in front of someone else.

I found myself disassociating quite a bit when the sexual abuse was occurring. I would simply make my mind to go a happier place thinking how wonderful it would be to live with a family who only wanted to love me for me... expecting nothing in return, but my love. It was the only way I could cope. The times it didn't work I would be so nauseated very close to throwing up, but I knew I better never do that or it would be ten times worse for me. So I would concentrate on calming myself where the nausea would subside. I prayed a lot and at that time God was the only one who knew what was happening to me, but I felt He gave me strength. Without Him, I would have probably committed suicide. I knew if I could just endure all of this there would come a time when I would have the opportunity to walkout, and have a much different happy life. I was right. It did happen, and I have been blessed many times over since then.

Over the abusive years, I had become very good at protecting his dirty little secret. I always appeared to be like a child who loved my abusive parent, because I had learned what he expected me to do in order to keep his secret. No one ever knew the house of horrors I had lived in for over 10 years. In fact no one ever knew about all of the sadistic horrible things I endured at the hands of my brutal abuser until I was 38 years old. Only then was I released from the emotional chains he had placed on me for years. With that release came power and strength for me. I no longer protected his secret, and finally he was exposed for who he really was, and not what everyone thought he was.
+++++
So even though CT seemed comfortable around this creep it never means she hasn't already been molested by him even before he kidnapped her.:(

IMO

I am so terribly sorry that you had to go through that, OceanBlueEyes! Every child on earth deserves to have loving parents who protect them.

You are so very STRONG! I'm so thankful that God was able to pull you thru those horrifying times and now you're able to bring that strength and courage here to WS and share your experiences with the hope of helping others!

He seemed very frustrated that there are still those on social media who do not feel this child is in danger, that the kindly old uncle is saving her from something.

shudder.

It frustrates me too. TBI can not be any clearer without saying point blank "We believe this man is a perv, a sexual abuser who has abducted this child and its been 9 days now. 9. this child is in serious danger! This is NOT A GOOD GUY"

He seemed very frustrated that there are still those on social media who do not feel this child is in danger, that the kindly old uncle is saving her from something.

shudder.

It frustrates me too. TBI can not be any clearer without saying point blank "We believe this man is a perv, a sexual abuser who has abducted this child and its been 9 days now. 9. this child is in serious danger! This is NOT A GOOD GUY"

I know! How many times did he have to tell the press that?! He knows the details and has said it multiple times it is not innocent yet folks aren't getting it and the press sure won't stop with the same repetitive type of questions. He certainly seemed frustrated, agreed.

shudder.

Yes! They have been very clear on that, they haven't left any doubt that this is a serious situation. I had really hoped it was somehow not as bad as it seemed, but TBI has made it very clear that is not the case. Please let CT be found safe today!!

Really???? I hope LE is all over this, checking to see if it was GS & CT (older man and young blond girl) who were in a blue dodge caravan van with tinted windows that abducted 2 other children yesterday, but had car trouble and the kids got away. I'm reluctantly suspicious that GS is in some sort of ring of pedophiles and they are trying to round up children and abuse them on film...

I went into depth on this theory in an earlier post. But it is buried deep lol. In short, I feel this IS a possibility, however it goes against Occam's Razor, which I believe in....and isn't the most LIKELY explanation, however, knowing about the Johnny Gosch case, and believing the prevailing theory, there, I do believe a pedo ring in this case is possible, but maybe not probable. It is something to think about for sure.

I am very, very scared for this child. They don't put just anyone on the Ten Most Wanted list. They must have found something so frightening.....

snipped by me:
WISH ICOULD DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE HAVE. BUT CANNOT. THIS IS FAR TOO SERIOUS TO PLAY GAMES. THIS GIRL IS IN DANGER - WITHOUT QUESTION.

WE ARE AWARE OF SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS IN RECENT REPORTS. CANNOT SPEAK TO SPECIFICS ON THAT BUT WANT TO REITERATE THAT WE HAVE SPECIFIC AND CREDIBLE INFORMATION THAT THIS CHILD IS IN IMMINENT DANGER. LET ME ASSURE YOU - WE HAVE INTERVIEWED EVERYONE WHO KNOWS GARY SIMPSON AND THE TOTALITY OF THE INFORMATION

I have followed many cases on here and to hear about these truths unfolding.....I have never in my life have I been as frightened as I am for this child. Someone....please find her safe!

attachment.php

This is a google earth picture that shows the relation between the homes of GS and CT. GS home is on the right with the silver roof. You can even see what looks like the white van he kipnapped her in parked out front when this picture was taken. CT was living with her father to the left in the home with the brownish roof and pickup truck parked in front.

Attachments

• IMG_0521 (2).jpg
    IMG_0521 (2).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 359
Yesterday I thought she was so so close to being found. Today I am just utterly terrified.

I do think if he is moving at all it is at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so frustrating because I'm looking at a few different news social media sites about this right now and there are STILL people saying within the last 20 minutes, "I don't buy it - there is so much more to this story. Something's not right at her home and he was trying to get her away from a bad situation!" grrr. WAKE UP please!

I so hope she is found today. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th and if he happens to be a superstitious person that could mean even more trouble. He may have planned this around the upcoming Friday the 13th who knows :( It wouldn't be the first time a criminal planned for something big/horrendous on that day.

Just a thought, C was clearly starting to have fun with her Dad back in her life. Playing with his cell phone, making videos and doing some new things. I wonder if the Gary was scared C would tell her Dad something ?? Her Dad looks like he would have had a day of reckoning with the uncle, then called LE.
Also, a few months back, I recall an FBI bust on some predators in the Memphis area. The other kidnapping, although failed in this area yesterday scares me. Praying!

Good point! I don't know if this is universal among all the states, but my daughter is the same age/grade as CT and this the year where they start doing more in-depth safety classes in our state. Every year they do a session on basic stranger danger, tricky people, good touch/bad touch, etc. But here, at this age they go into much more detail. They split the girls and boys and talk more about physical manifestations of abuse and educate on the type of language and manipulations abusers use. Possibly CT was feeling more empowered that what was happening was wrong and he could sense it?

This is a good point. I'm not in TN, but close and my kids just recently (as in a week or two) had a few classes on sexual abuse given by the guidance counselor. I know this is the first year our school did this class and it was given to kindergarten through 5th grade. They were told things like if some one tries to touch your private areas or wants you to touch theirs, it is not ok and you should tell your parents. They used all the correct anatomical terms which I have read can make sexual abusers uncomfortable.

I agree, I think what triggered this is that he was concerned that her relationship with her father was getting stronger by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties