GUILTY TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought so too. Someone have a quick update? I'll move this back to TRIALS.

Eric Boyd has been long suspected of being more involved in their torture, rape and murders. In 2008 he was convicted of helping hide ringleader Lemaricus Davidson after the killings but that was it. I am not sure if there is new evidence or why they finally (11 years later?) were able to file charages against him. Currently he is serving an 18 year sentence for hiding the head piece of crap.

I feel really bad whenever I see and hear Channon Christian's father. He is such a tortured soul. It's obvious he relives the details of what happened to his lovely daughter constantly, even after all these years. He is so full of anger and I wish it was legal to turn him loose on those animals that defiled and murdered his daughter.

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — George Thomas, convicted for his role in the torture-slayings of Chris Newsom and Channon Christian, is in a Knox County detention facility in advance of his testimony in an upcoming trial in the case.
10News has learned that Thomas has been subpoenaed by prosecutors to testify in the trial of Eric Boyd.

Convicted killer in Christian-Newsom case to testify in upcoming trial

I feel really bad whenever I see and hear Channon Christian's father. He is such a tortured soul. It's obvious he relives the details of what happened to his lovely daughter constantly, even after all these years. He is so full of anger and I wish it was legal to turn him loose on those animals that defiled and murdered his daughter.

He was so full of anger.

He turned back to his faith and he actually goes around to churches in the Knoxville area to speak about what happened to Channon and how his faith helped him heal after years of being angry etc. About what happened to his daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back