GUILTY TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just started watching; is this the house in KY?

Was her dad back in the courtroom when this witness took the stand? If not, I'm praying they're not going to let us see pics of Channon. Surely they'd warn him before they showed testimony like that.

Can someone refresh my memory. Why was Boyd charged federally and not by state? And why was no one else tried federally? Thanks

Can someone refresh my memory. Why was Boyd charged federally and not by state? And why was no one else tried federally? Thanks
He was convicted federally of accessory after the fact and misprision of a felony. He's been in prison on those charges and it getting ready to be eligible for release. They were in no hurry to charge him in my opinion because he wasn't going anywhere.

Was her dad back in the courtroom when this witness took the stand? If not, I'm praying they're not going to let us see pics of Channon. Surely they'd warn him before they showed testimony like that.

I haven't seen her Dad today but my guess is he's there. And I'm not sure about the photos of Channon but I don't think they aired those in the previous trials from reading over the threads, though I didn't watch them so I'm not certain. MOO

I haven't seen her Dad today but my guess is he's there. And I'm not sure about the photos of Channon but I don't think they aired those in the previous trials from reading over the threads, though I didn't watch them so I'm not certain. MOO
I just saw him when they showed the courtroom before they went to break. He was not sitting there when the witness took the stand so I was worried it was because he chose not to be there for this testimony. They must have allowed him to come in during the testimony which is unusual from what I've seen.

Is Channon's mom there? I have seen Dad and his wife and the Newsom's but not mom.

Is Channon's mom there? I have seen Dad and his wife and the Newsom's but not mom.

I haven't seen her Mom today. Does anyone know if she was there yesterday? I didn't get to watch very much but I didn't see when while I was.

They initially only wanted Channon's 4 Runner but when they saw approaching headlights, that is when they shoved both Channon and Chris into her vehicle and took off.

I wonder why they took them to Davidson's house? They could have left them anywhere along the road. Still tied up or not. No need to take them home unless they had other plans for them.

I wonder why they took them to Davidson's house? They could have left them anywhere along the road. Still tied up or not. No need to take them home unless they had other plans for them.

They could have ID'd them so that is when they decided to kill them.

In one of the trials they accidentally showed a picture of Channon from what other posters who saw it said.

I haven't seen her Mom today. Does anyone know if she was there yesterday? I didn't get to watch very much but I didn't see when while I was.

I didn't see her there yesterday. Maybe it is just too much to sit through AGAIN.

Have they shown any graphic photos yet?

Because at the bottom of the wbir.com live trial feed it says Warning: Graphic testimony and photos

Have they shown any graphic photos yet?

Because at the bottom of the wbir.com live trial feed it says Warning: Graphic testimony and photos

I haven't seen any but I've been off and on while at work. The testimony is graphic, though, as we all know; maybe that's what they're referring to. JMO

Sheet, my boss has the nerve to want to chit chat right now. :eek:

Thomas just testified that he wasn't with them when they carjacked Chris and Channon and was at Chipman when they brought them to the house bound. Did I understand that correctly?

He doesn't seem confident in his answers, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth
Back