GUILTY TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Eric Boyd Trial Day 1 Witnesses Kimberly Elkins, Kara Hodge & Josh Anderson

Aug 6, 2019

Judge Ashley Willcott, Chris Albanese & Katherine Smith Discuss Witness Testimony in Eric Boyd Trial

Aug 6, 2019

The Daily Debrief: Dan Abrams & Panel Discuss the Eric Boyd Trial 08/06/19

Eric Boyd Trial Day 1 Witnesses: Xavier Jenkins, Adrienne Mathis, Jerome Arnold, Roy Thurman

Aug 6, 2019

Linda Kenney Baden, Mike Koribanics & Bob Hille Discuss the Eric Boyd Trial 080619

Eric Boyd Trial Day 1 Witnesses: Sandra Bible, Lt Keith Dubow & Gerald Smith

Aug 6, 2019

Linda Kenney Baden, Mike Koribanics & Bob Hille Discuss Forensic Evidence in Eric Boyd Trial 080619

Rachel Stockman & Attorney Terri Austin Discuss the Eric Boyd Trial 08/07/19

Eric Boyd Trial Day 2 Witnesses: Ed Kingsbury, Lt Samantha Hill, Trina Gregory & Bernard Waggoner

Aug 7, 2019

Eric Boyd Trial Day 2 Witness: Ret Police Tech Joe Cox Part 1

Aug 7, 2019

Angelica Spanos & Legal Analyst Gene Rossi Discuss the Closing Arguments in the Eric Boyd Trial 8/7

Linda Kenney Baden & Panel Discuss the Eric Boyd Trial 08/07/19

Ugh! I wish someone would have realized something was very wrong when Channon and Chris did not show up for the party and did not respond to phone calls or text messages instead of just shrug it off.

Jmo

Channon's mother testified there was mud all over the floorboards of the car. More than one person walked thru that mud area where they took Chris. 3 shots, 3 people?

KInd of o/t but why do people
Carjack? Why not steal a car that isn’t occupied. I don’t get it?!

I think it is astonishing that George Thomas received any kind of deal for his testimony.

Does this jury know that Boyd was tried and found guilty federally? Or do they keep that out? Tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back