TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see his face when they read the verdicts.

For Chris and Channon:
2iia261.jpg
1opo21.jpg

Davidson smiling.........I hope it is the last smile he has.

Thanks again everyone for getting those of us who can't updated...

Chewing fingers....waiting....GUILTY....

Honestly I think the sentencing will be the hardest to wait for.........we all want death so badly for this jerk. Life behind bars for this 6'4 200 + pounds guy is a joke, with his gang membership he will do nothing more then rape more middle class boys and he will be king $hit of the prison. Hopefully if it has to be life it is in a max security unit where he stays in a little cell all by himself 23 hours a day.

Alot of people demanded to know why Cobbins was put in a medium security facility to serve out his life sentence. Article explained there's a whole evaluation process. LD will never be put in that cushy of a situation, he's even more dangerous than Cobbins--and they know it. My guess is he's headed for death row, where he'll be by himself for 23 hours/day.

Judge says he's reviewing verdict forms to make sure they're filled out properly. Will then hand back to jury and have foreman read each count. Judge insists on everyone's respectful decorum.

:parrot:

Judge and miss jones will review the verdicts before handing them to the jury to read.

Thats probably a good idea. all those notebooks and binders could be weapons for Slim, pens/pencils too.

Maybe he was askeered of the notebooks because of all those big SKEERY words that he can't read????

Let's start a poll: Will Meesha and the rest of the Memphis peeps be back and will they be making LD look like a boy scout like they did for Rome? Will we be hearing more about Auntie Rose? Will we see pictures of a 5 year old gutta-slim running thru sprinklers? BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Bowtie guy on the defense side replaced his red sweater with a red tie today. ;)

2e2fp1f.jpg

33xydk8.jpg

Of course, remember, this is the way Chris and Channon saw him:
efhvyc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics