TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of Channon's family:
2unxzzn.jpg

Thank the gods they convicted him of Newsome. I was so afraid that, though Chris was dead, no one would be convicted of murdering him because they divided up the trials with them all blaming each other.

Yes, found guilty of stealing Chris' shoes!

counts 26, 27, 29 not g but g of facilitation on those counts.

Guilty of all counts except NG on 26, 27 and 29--guilty of lesser included of facilitation of agg rape those 3 counts.

:parrot:

Polling jury.

Since guilty on first degree felony murder counts is sentencing taking place today?

Wow,did you hear the jurors as they were polled? All of them very strong quick firm "yes sir!!" That is an angry jury.

Reconvene tomorrow am for sentencing hearing, aggravating and mitigating circumstances etc.

thanks for being here with me, all of you'se. sentencing hearing tomorrow morning...

Releasing jury. "Relax the rest of the day, get a good night's rest. Come back in the am, alternates w you... we'll put on the add'l proof in the am. Not sure how long that will take but anticipate will conclude that tomorrow. Greatly appreciative of what you've done, have a little way to go. Come back refreshed and ready to face tomorrow. Don't read or talk about anything."

I'm sure jury's already made up their respective minds re sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member