TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what the defense is trying to show that given the right environment, structured, with rules, LD can be a good person. Therefore, let him live in prison and spare him the death penalty.

It might take me a while, but I eventually get it.

Sound off, but camera zooms in on Judge going over photos of LD with his assistant.

I got captures of most, but won't upload them unless they aren't shown better on the big screen later.

I don't see how the last witness helped him at all! It was shown that he was given a lot of positive opportunities and instead of bettering himself he chose the path of gang-banging thugging drug dealer!

It is tragic, prairie, and none of us chooses the situation we're born into or how we are raised. But none of which changes the fact that as adults, we're also each faced w a choice of who we want to become.

:parrot:

Muffet, Suzi or anyone... is this just short break? Are there still more defense witnesses ahead?

Ok I'm back. Someone please tell me the jury got to see what appeared to be the defense hiding facts in their expert's report?

Ok I'm back. Someone please tell me the jury got to see what appeared to be the defense hiding facts in their expert's report?

Pros cross-examined plenty of witnesses who vouched for the fact LD had, yet squandered, many opportunities to take a better path in life. Looks like break about to end, people reconvening.

Flo Rudd. Lives in Jackson TN. Son Seth played basketball at church w LD and some boys from the group home. Rays trying to find foster home for LD at that time. Inquired of people at church including LD's basketball coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members