TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs Rudd on the stand

her son Seth was playing basketball at the campbell st church with LD.

Flo Rudd:
2l8jiqa.jpg

Met LD through her son, Seth, who was 15, and knew Ld through sports...

Coach asked her son Seth if he could talk to his mom (Flo). Coach asked her whether she'd ever considered taking in a foster son. She had four boys, one still at home, and said she hadn't.

:parrot:

Her son Seth encouraged her to take in LD to avoid LD being sent back to Memphis. She'd met him at a football game. Said she knew immediately he was the boy in question.

LD spent a weekend w us. Then moved in w us before Thanksgiving, and lived w us until right after Thanksgiving. Defense: Dec 1998.

Found him math tutor.

This witness Ms Rudd wearing red too...
:waitasec:

Poor lady is going to cry when she says that he was like one of their children.

"He was very much one of our children. I was never afraid of LD. We were frequently alone and I never feared him. Always treated me respectfully, politely, helpful. Did his own laundry, he liked his jeans ironed so did it himself... Responded better to discipline than my own children. Did what we asked him to do."

All this shows me is that there is no excuse for Davidson to behave like the monster he is.

LD's mother never called or inquired about her son. Was never concerned about who he was with, or what he was doing. Never checked w me. We were willing to take him to see his family. Only met his mother once. LD had a football game in Memphis.

Pretty sure it was earlier testified that he had to leave this home because they found pot in his bedroom.

One night LD disappeared and didn't come home. Found out he was in Memphis with his mother. I was "hacked" (mad) at being scared to death. Told him we would talk about it the next day when we were calm. He didn't understand why we were so upset. We discussed at length to ensure wouldn't happen again if he remained in our home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member