TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the first prison sentence turned him into a full-blown .

Rudd indicates LD natural athlete. Got along w others. Younger kids loved him. Babysat for friends of our's. :eek:

:parrot:

These witness' description of LD is in such a contrast to what his family testified to in Cobbins' trial. They all said they could believe that LD would do something like this crime but not Cobbins.

???????

Half of me wants to pity this lady, since she seems like such a good, caring, and sincere person, in pain.

The other half of me wonders how she try to save him from responsibilty for he sadistically murdering Chris and Channon.

All I can say is this is a heck of a way to thank these foster parents for the kindness shown.:confused:

Calling Seth Rudd, Davidson's foster brother.

Next they will say he NEEDS the structured environment of prison (instead of DP) and the prison football team needs a good athlete. :furious:

Photos of Lemaricus living with the Rudds:
571cj.jpg

o03ss2.jpg

wcd4j4.jpg

He must not have smoked crack, like he said... because he wanted to keep his weight up.

Seth says they had a normal brotherly friendship. He never felt threatened by LD nor witnessed him being physically violent.

Davidson has no reaction to these sweet people trying to keep him off death row.

He's one stone cold mother......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member