GUILTY TN - CT, 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm so thrilled that CT has been found. My heart goes out to GS's son at this time, poor guy :(

Everyone will know what Simpson did based on what he is eventually charged with.

Correct, I don't think they will go into detail or even say she was raped (man I am still holding out hope that isn't so) on air. She is a minor who still has to deal with her friends and stuff knowing her business and I don't think they would do that to her. We will find out via charges and public documents instead I am thinking.

Off topic...I need help trying to find an update on a couple of teenagers that went missing years ago. I was a lurker on the thread so I don't see anything in my post history to point me in the right direction. I remember small details. I think his name was Cody or hers was Holly, big think there, those just pop into my head. There were hanging out with friends and then went missing basically during a car ride. The story is fishy and I don't think there was an official suspect but everyone felt the same way about one guy/boy who got away with things constantly. We also felt the police were hiding things to help said guy/boy. I remember the couple was able to call some friends and they tried to tell them their location. One of them was hurt, either leg or ankle. The friends looked for them but couldn't find them. They hadn't been heard from since. I remember there was a suspicious burn pit on a relative of the guy/boy's property that we were curious about. Does any of this ring a bell?? I am trying to find an update if any. THANKS!

I am overwhelmed. Honestly.

So many thanks to everyone.

Such amazing news. Love that tidbit you posted tlyca, about dispatch cheering when she was found. I got goosebumps thinking of all the volunteers, LE and websleuthers (especially our sceeps) working tirelessly to bring her home. Best wishes to the little one and her family and hopes for privacy and healing in the days ahead. It's been a pleasure following along with you all!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Carpenter said that he and the good minister had checked the exact same area before, but felt compelled to go back and check again. It sounds like CT was held inside or near a barn.

Carpenter wasn't allowed to discuss any specific details about the rescue. (FYI- there's a pic up on Twitter that shows the grassy hill area near where CT was found)

(Interview with Carpenter is at www.wbir.com ). (Sorry, on phone and can't cut and paste links)

Correct, I don't think they will go into detail or even say she was raped (man I am still holding out hope that isn't so) on air. She is a minor who still has to deal with her friends and stuff knowing her business and I don't think they would do that to her. We will find out via charges and public documents instead I am thinking.

Off topic...I need help trying to find an update on a couple of teenagers that went missing years ago. I was a lurker on the thread so I don't see anything in my post history to point me in the right direction. I remember small details. I think his name was Cody or hers was Holly, big think there, those just pop into my head. There were hanging out with friends and then went missing basically during a car ride. The story is fishy and I don't think there was an official suspect but everyone felt the same way about one guy/boy who got away with things constantly. We also felt the police were hiding things to help said guy/boy. I remember the couple was able to call some friends and they tried to tell them their location. One of them was hurt, either leg or ankle. The friends looked for them but couldn't find them. They hadn't been heard from since. I remember there was a suspicious burn pit on a relative of the guy/boy's property that we were curious about. Does any of this ring a bell?? I am trying to find an update if any. THANKS!
Colt Haynes and Molly Miller

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Molly Miller and Colt Haynes came immediately to mind. Is this it?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...1-Wilson-7-July-2013-2&highlight=Molly+miller

I found out she was safe from Nancy Grace.
I'm really out of the loop when I get news from Nancy!! Lol

Hopefully she is perfectly okay.

Such good news...be safe, C.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

So RELIEVED. I know from cases like Elizabeth Smart and to a much greater extent, Jaycee Dugard, that after a few days if the kidnapper is not found it can take months, if not decades to finally capture them...as I'm sure was the uncle's intentions. Great to see the resolved by now. Wish it happened right away, but law enforcement did a great job.​

I think one of the most important things we can learn from this is... update who can and cannot pull your children out of school.

I am on the "list" of people who can pick up my niece and nephew from school. I've done it plenty of times. I have to go in the building, show my personal ID and have the pick-up-pass they provide. before they release them to me... but, if I had bad intentions (which would NEVER happen), it would be perfectly legal for me to pick them up.

I don't blame the school. I am sure they feel horrible, but they had no choice but to release C to him... legally.

Again, I am very happy she has been found alive. I am very happy that those two men rescued her. I really needed a good outcome today. She shares the name of a case very close to my heart (Brucia).

I think one of the most important things we can learn from this is... update who can and cannot pull your children out of school.

I am on the "list" of people who can pick up my niece and nephew from school. I've done it plenty of times. I have to go in the building, show my personal ID and have the pick-up-pass they provide. before they release them to me... but, if I had bad intentions (which would NEVER happen), it would be perfectly legal for me to pick them up.

I don't blame the school. I am sure they feel horrible, but they had no choice but to release C to him... legally.

Again, I am very happy she has been found alive. I am very happy that those two men rescued her. I really needed a good outcome today. She shares the name of a case very close to my heart (Brucia).

And update your contact info too! I got a new cell phone and number TWO YEARS AGO- and I am still getting calls for the mother of a little girl named Riley. From the school, a pharmacy and a caseworker. What if something terrible happened to little Riley?

Beyond Happy and so relieved!! Tore myself away from here and parking lot to get back to work.

Job this afternoon, planting fuchsia and columbine flower bed ..pinks and purples. Thought about CT and her favorite colors and talked with the Big Man and Mother Nature as I was planting. Finished up and finally got to laptop to see this AWESOME news!!! Thanks to all the SCeeps that kept us in the loop in PL and so thankful for searchers with boots on ground and WSer's that didn't give up hope, that many people could sleep happier the night she was finally found ..tonight's the night!! Praise Be!!

I cannot even imagine if my 9 year old daughter was abducted by anyone. I would be crazy.

If ever, there was a case for the Child Protective Agencies to step in. This is it.

I am beyond happy that she is alive and that Gary is in jail.

I think all of us here will sleep much better tonight. It has been quite an emotional roller coaster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back