GUILTY TN - CT, 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her rescue has me over the moon! So relieved!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Very happy with this outcome. Question. The area where they were found has been described as "only accessible by four-wheel-drive." So, was the van up there on the mountain?

Very happy with this outcome. Question. The area where they were found has been described as "only accessible by four-wheel-drive." So, was the van up there on the mountain?

One of the news articles I read said it was found 'nearby'.

Roger Carpenter said he couldn't go into details, but then said, "About as good a situation as we could've asked for" . Does anyone else think that this means he doesn't think she was abused? That's wonderful news, but what else was GS's motive? It's been 9 days....

I have wondered about that too. Actually I believe that the reports I have read said that it was only accessible by ATV. Some reports say she was found in a cabin, some that she was found in a barn. A barn that is only accessible by ATV? That doesn’t sound likely.

I’m also confused about who found her. I have read that the property owners found them. But Roger Carpenter doesn’t seem to be the property owner. He lives in Rogersville. I will be very interested to see who actually gets the reward money.

A new thread based on good news for once :) Don't think I have ever seen that before!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You are so right!! What a cool drink of water. It's such a special and wonderful thing to know she is safe and back with her folks. I'll bet her bed felt extra-good tonight...Ahhhh, this good ol' bed. Snuggle up, C, you are safe and sound. May your dreams be about puppies and cupcakes!

:grouphug::skip: . :cheer: .. . . :grouphug:

Literally crying tears of joy as I read this. I am so thankful that this beautiful little girl is okay.

If you listen closely to Roger's interview, he indicates that there was some sort of info he was privy to, that told him what area he would find them. I wonder what that could have been? So awesome!

Roger Carpenter said he couldn't go into details, but then said, "About as good a situation as we could've asked for" . Does anyone else think that this means he doesn't think she was abused? That's wonderful news, but what else was GS's motive? It's been 9 days....

I would think that would be as good a situation as they could ask for, so I would take that as a yes.

I would think that would be as good a situation as they could ask for, so I would take that as a yes.

I sure hope so! I have NOT been one to think he was "protecting her", but if she wasn't harmed (which I sure hope to be the case), it sure makes me wonder what else could have been his motive. I surely thought that would have happened by now, given the length of time, if that were his intention.

I didnt get to hear all of the interview but if I remember correctly he was talking about a cabin around there that a murder suspect was hiding in for 2 or 3 years and that was the best spot him and friends thought GS could hide and they were right

I sure hope so! I have NOT been one to think he was "protecting her", but if she wasn't harmed (which I sure hope to be the case), it sure makes me wonder what else could have been his motive. I surely thought that would have happened by now, given the length of time, if that were his intention.

I have never thought that she was harmed. This guy is just the weird uncle. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but mostly harmless.

I didnt get to hear all of the interview but if I remember correctly he was talking about a cabin around there that a murder suspect was hiding in for 2 or 3 years and that was the best spot him and friends thought GS could hide and they were right

He specifically said that he had checked near the area where GS lived, then he went to the area where he grew up and raised, but couldn't get any leads. Then he said, "Then we got a break that I can't talk about, but we come to know the direction that he went when he got this child, and boy, when they told me that, I said Clinch Valley..." (or maybe Glinch Valley?) I couldn't hear every word well. So it appears that someone let them in on something that maybe the public wasn't informed about.

I have never thought that she was harmed. This guy is just the weird uncle. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but mostly harmless.
So what do you think was his motive? "Weird uncles" who aren't sharp and are harmless usually don't abduct their niece. Not meaning that to sound sassy lol. I genuinely am curious for what you suspect was his motive. :)

IMO We might be surprised that some of the people saying that he wanted to save her from something could be right.
Will be interesting to find out exactly what LE were told that made them so sure she was in as much danger as we were told and who told them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back