TN - Dad Charged With Raping Daughters, Using Electric Dog Collar

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It folks like this that make me think that the torture devices from the mideval times were a goood idea.. I can think of a multitude of canidates that could be put in to the rack, stretching machines etc.. shooting is too quick. I think they ought to suffer a bit.. maybe some time in a stockade in the town square prior to the torture would be good .. some public humiliation and possibly victimization is fine by me too...

It folks like this that make me think that the torture devices from the mideval times were a goood idea.. I can think of a multitude of canidates that could be put in to the rack, stretching machines etc.. shooting is too quick. I think they ought to suffer a bit.. maybe some time in a stockade in the town square prior to the torture would be good .. some public humiliation and possibly victimization is fine by me too...

If it sounds really good to you, you might want to consider S&M - you can do those things consensually to others and get the thrill of someone being humiliated and sufferring in a controlled environment where they like it too. :-) Just saying... I mean, I have been asked to use a dog collar on my submissive. I just refuse because he's 40 and I don't want any electricity that close to his heart.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAA
Back